TAKING REQUEST- ONLY 4

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! I received a lot of comments and messages from readers asking if they could request. I thought about it and decided to reopen for request. It’s been perhaps a year? Since I’ve taken any request so please bear with me as I am taking only FOUR requests at the moment.

I haven’t done this is the longest so I want to start out with a small batch to help me get back into the writing mood, and from there on I will take more if there is still anyone who wants one. My writing style has changed a little so it might not be similiar to the ones i've posted previously.

If you would like to request, please fill out the form below as much as you possibly can. This allows for me to understand what kind of request you want. I don’t mind if you allow for me to write whatever the plot is but if you have a specific plot or storyline in mind, please be as descriptive as you possible can, and also please make sure it make sense before  you submit it. I’ve encounter some really weird request in the past that doesn’t make sense at all no matter how many times I re-read the request that was sent in.

And please use the request form below to send in your request. don't make one of  your own as this form helps me better. i will ignore your request if you don't use the form below. you can send in your request in the comment box rather than sending me a private message.

Please keep in mind that I do not take request that involves or includes , ual abuse, self-harm, or anything of such. I am open to taking boyxboy and/or girlxgirl with the exception of exo. Please don’t request for an exo boyxboy or your request will be ignored.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                              -A.

 

 


 

[ request form ] ONLY TAKING FOUR REQUESTS FOR THE TIME BEING (first come first spot)

NAME: (include the name you would like to be called in the story. I don’t use names often as i tend to write in 2nd person for request but just in case.)

Who you want: (include the group name as well as there could be more than one idol with the same name)

Genre: (fluff, angst, comedy. Etc…)

Plot: (if you have a specific plot or story line please be as descriptive as you can as to how you want It. if you don’t have a specific one either leave it blank or “your choice” to let me know it’s up to me to decide)

 


 

I will be making a list of the four people that requested down here. Check below if your request was accepted or not:

LIST OF REQUEST: (updates are usually never in order.)

1. SarahlovesJongup

Name: Sarah
I want : BTS Jungkook
Genre: Fluff
Plot: Anyth relate to sch and bullies ! (he save her from the bully)

2. syazygirl

Name: Cha Jaerin
Who you want: Exo's Kai
Genre: romance
Plot: Jaerin accidently bump with Kai while waiting for her boyfriend. Kai accompany her for awhile and then she realize that her boyfriend ditch her. Then Jaerin follow Kai to see his dance group and eventually they fall in love and become a couple. Jaerin's ex-boyfriend saw them date and confront them. After they talked about it, then he realize he take Jaerin for granted and wish happiness for Jaerin and Kai.

3. diya13

Name: Diya
Who you want: JungKook of BTS
Genre: Fluff, Romantic, nerdy
Plot: Secret girlfriend

4. AlisCookieMonster

Name: Su Ra
Who You Want: Jin from BTS
Genre: fluff, comedy
Plot: I go to an all girls school and Jin is in an all boys school. There's an event (like a special school tour) for any new students but basically anyone can come in the school. Jin comes (with the rest of BTS) and I take them on a tour. Then Jin asks me on a date after

ALL REQUEST HAS BEEN FULFILLED!