Luhan - Manly Not Cute

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

Luhan - Manly Not Cute

ll © as tagged ll

 

 

 

 


When given the chance, Luhan always tries to show that he is a manly man despite his adorable and cute face. Luhan was voted as one of the stronger guys in EXO.



Let's be honest here, we all don't seem to think the same, especially you. In your eyes, Luhan was anything but manly. It's kind of hard to believe he is manly when he was gifted with such a cute face. It wasn't just his face but his skinny body as well. You knew he works out because well, he has shown you and the entire would what he's been hiding under that shirt for all these months.


You were always afraid you might accidentally break a bone of his whenever you were with him. If anything, Luhan was a cuddler. He loves intimacy and skinship. He isn't shy to show you how much he loves you by hanging onto your waist the remainder of the day. You liked tracing the outline of his hand because you liked the way his veins are bluntly visible.

He always wanted to carry you and spin you around but you rejected him like always, afraid he might not be strong enough to lift you. You knew he didn't like being shot down by the questioning of his strength. You really didn't want him to hurt himself. You didn't want to hear any complaints from Sehun because really, no one wants to deal with a bratty diva Sehun.


Luhan's mission is to prove to you he is manly AND strong.

You promised him you'd there at the music station with him. You were iffy at first because you didn't want him to get in trouble or his fans to find out about your relationship with him. He won you over with his constant babying and aegyo.

And here you are, sitting in the waiting room as EXO wait for their turn to rehearse. Luhan had to get his make-up done so you chatted away with D.O asking the residential mom to teach you some of his recipes.


After Luhan was finished with his make-up he pulled you to the other sofa where all the food their fans had prepare for them. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

You shook your head watching your boyfriend completely devouring the food. He was hungry since morning but didn't have the time to eat. An imagine of Luhan being compared to a puppy when he growled popped in your head and you coughed a chuckle. He cocked his eyebrow and you covered your laugh. "What?" He said.

You held back your laughter. "The way you eat reminded me of when your fans compared your growl to a puppy's."

He pouts his mouth half filled with food. "Are you questioning my manliness again?"

You shamelessly nodded earning you a glare of death but really just looked like an angry puppy. He swift wiping his hands clean. "Fine. Let's make a bet." He proposed.

You were seemingly interested in this bet he declared. "What's the bet on?"


"If we win tonight you," he pointed,"must let me carry you."


You swallowed your saliva a bit unease by his proposal. You knew he wouldn't drop this especially when you wouldn't let him carry you. "And if I win?" You bravely asked.


He looked around thinking of what your win should be. He really did want to carry you whether bridal style or a piggy back. He wanted to prove to you he is strong and manly. He wanted you to trust him most of all. "Anything." He answered.


You shook his hand making a verbal contract to not back out and obey the  winners wish. You took a deep breath watching from the dressing room. You knew they were going to win for today's broadcast but you figured this is the best way for Luhan to prove himself. He wasn't really proving to you more like to himself.

You clasped your hands together and cheered when EXO had won the mutizen award for today's broadcast. You had your focus on Luhan and you knew he was overly ecstatic that he had won. Everyone else would have guessed he was really happy EXO won for the third time this week. He caught the camera and winked at it sending you a sign to get yourself ready.

You lost not so fair and square but you couldn't deny the fact that this  made Luhan smiled so much. You stood by the door when the members sworn in one after another chanting and showing off their trophy. You high-five a few members congratulating them as they went back to being emotional again. Luhan greeted you with a smile and nodded your head accepting your lost.


Luhan was torturing you. It was obvious so, obvious. He won the bet but he hasn't allowed you to grant his wish. Later that night, Luhan stood at the front of your apartment door in full hideout disguise. You laughed shaking your head. "Are you sure it's appropriate to wear sunglasses at this hour?" You said pointing out the obvious.


He ignored you and dragged you outside to a small playground nearby your place. He crouched down, "My wish my darling." He said, pointing to his back.

You had no choice but to do as he said. You slowly and carefully climbed onto his back. He locked your legs under his arms and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He stood lifting you up and proceeded to walk. You actually quite liked this. He hasn't fallen or complained about the weight, actually he doesn't even look tired. He walked in silence for a while knowing he had proved to you he is strong.

"Not as weak as I seem huh?" He asked a hint of cockiness rolling from his tongue.

You nodded your head. "Very very strong."


"And?"



You rolled your eyes. He was really pushing it out from you. "And very manly."



He beamed in happiness and his pace started to go faster. It only matter to him that in your eyes he was manly AND strong.