Suga - Some Suga With That?

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Suga - Some Suga With That?

 

 

"Would you like some Suga with that?"


You raised your head to the owner of that daring voice who interrupted your studying time. You gasped and jumped up from the table but calmed yourself because you remembered you're in a public place.

"Yoongi!" You whispered surprised by his appearance. He had one hand in his pocket and the other was scratching his head shyly smiling. You eyes him up and down and he was wearing his stage costume.
"What are you doing here?" You asked pulling him to sit. You were thankful the cafe was empty.

"I saw you in here on the way to music core." He said holding your hand and looking at all the textbooks on the table. "I wanted to say hi."


You blushed looking away. It hasn't been long since he debuted  in an Idol group, BTS. You were happy for him nonetheless. You were there for him through the tough times and even though the relationship got shaky he never gave it up. He was persistent in his dream and you.
He looked around and planted a quick kiss on your lips. "I can't stay long but don't study too hard and promise me you'll come see me when your done?"


You smiled nodding. You went to every performance but today you had to skip out for your finals. You walked him out the door his hand still holding yours. You gave him a light squeeze wishing him good luck on his performance. He tapped his lips wanting something more. You huffed a laugh looking around in case his fans might be there. When the coast was clear you tip-toed and peck his lips but he grabbed your back pushing the kiss further.

He waved you bye and so did you.  He pulled his hoodie over his head and ran back to the building. You watched until he was no longer in sight and turned yours heel back into the cafe.