Minhyuk - Cheater

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

Minhyuk – Cheater

 

 

 

 

Your firm had recently signed a contract with a topnotch company and everyone had to be on their A game. You had a special project along with three of your closes co-workers to design the Head of Chairman's office. It was a difficult task presenting the Head of Chairman a newly designed and renovated office was a gift of welcoming him back to your firm. For days you came home late and exhausted. There were some nights you didn't even make it home.

You missed Minhyuk so much. You rarely get to see him because of his busy schedule, but now you were the one with the busy schedule. For the first time in a long time, Minhyuk was able to have a few rest days before him and BTOB are back to promoting. You were disappointed you didn't get to spend time with him. You came home late almost each night and by the time you arrived at your house Minhyuk was already sleeping. The only time you got to see him was in the morning and it was really brief. You were happy nonetheless, because every morning he cooked you breakfast and bought you fresh flowers. He has been extra sweet and caring lately. You didn't mind though, you never know when you'll get this kind of attention again. You were rushing home since today's work got done early. You couldn't wait to go home and surprise him.

 

You stopped by the market and picked up a bottle of champagne and strawberries. You couldn't help but giggle at his face when he sees you home early. You happily hummed to his song "Insane" as you reached your door. You were very cautious and quiet. You didn't want to ruin the surprised. You slipped open the door and poked your head in. The lights were off. You tilt your head thinking maybe he has already gone to bed. You checked your watch and it was only 9.

‘Maybe he was tired’ you thought to yourself. You slipped your heels off and placed your bag on the coffee table. You went into the kitchen and noticed that there were two champagne glasses and an empty bottle next to it. You started to get suspicious and just then you heard a giggle that sounded a lot like it belonged to a girl. Your heart raced as you followed the sound of the giggles.

On the floor was a trail of clothes thrown before the bedroom door. You bit your lower lip when you saw a woman's stocking. You knew you should have stopped right there but you couldn't. You had to open the door. You must open the door. You need to know if this is exactly what you think it is.

The light from the bed room shine brightly through the darken hallway. Just by standing by the door, you can already smell the wrench of alcohol, sweat, all mixed into the girl's overly cheap perfume. You slowly pushed the door open and there was Minhyuk holding another girl in his arms. They were cuddled into each other’s arms and he was smiling as she ran her fingers through his chest.

You stood there boiling as you watch the man you love so much sleep with another girl in your house in your bedroom. Your hands balled into a fist and you stumbled taking steps back. Minhyuk's eyes veered to the door and immediately pushed the girl off of him.

His face had guilt written all over it.

 You took one last look at him and stormed out the apartment. Minhyuk ran after you yelling your name. You wiped away the tears that were falling and grabbed your bag before your vision became too blurry. "Wait! It's not what it looks like!" He yells as he helplessly puts his pants on. He blocked the front door and you glared at him heaving deep breaths. "Please let me explain," he begged.

Explain? How dare he have the nerve to ask for an explanation?! Your lips were trembling from anger. You grabbed the champagne bottle from the counter and threw it straight at him. He dodged the bottle just in time before it hit the front door and glass was shattered everywhere. Minhyuk looked at you shocked and afraid. You took this chance and race out the door.

 As you climbed down the stairs, your legs started to get weak and you knew it wasn't long until you broke down. Minhyuk came after you and you pushed yourself to keep moving. You can't let him see you cry. You can't let him see you break down. You are strong. You won't let a cheating man like Minhyuk bring you down. He grabbed your wrist and yanked you to face him. You tried to pull away but his grip was too strong. "Let go of me you jerk!" You screamed. He didn't. "Let me explain. It's not what it looks like." He continues to beg.

You couldn't take it anymore and you balled up your fist with your free hand and punched him as hard as you can. Minhyuk let go of your wrist and fell to the ground grabbing his aching mouth as blood dripped from the corner. He was bewildered and stunned at your action he has never seen this side of you before.

 "It's not what it seems like? It's exactly what it seems like Minhyuk! My boyfriend ing another girl in my house in my bed! IT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!!" You screamed into his face. You didn't care if the neighbors heard. No, you wanted them to hear to know what a cheating bastard he is.

"You've got some balls trying to explain. I can't believe you didn't even have the decency to do it somewhere else." You said as tears fell. Minhyuk pulled himself up and he reached to touch you but you pushed his hand away.

"Don't touch me." You said sternly. "Don't you dare come near me! I don't ever want to see your face ever again." You looked him straight in the eyes and meant each and every single word. You turned to walk, but turn back to give him one last look. "Clean out all your by tomorrow." You roughly took the ring off from your finger and threw it at him. "Since she ed you she might want this to."

 Minhyuk stumbled to say something. He had so much he wanted to say but he couldn't. He knew what he did was wrong and he knew there was no way you would ever love him the way you used to. He messed up big time and there was no way to fixing it. He couldn’t even say the word ‘sorry.’ He stood there and watched as you walked away, out of his life forever. He fell back on his and let out a screeching cry as he screamed your name in tears.

You kept telling yourself that you are strong, don't look back.

And you didn't.

You walked with your head held up high and back straight. You weren't going to let this break you. You're going to show him he just made the biggest mistake of his life.