ZELO - A Kid in Love

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

ZELO – A Kid in Love

 

 

 

If it was one thing Junhong hates the most it was continuously being told he is too young for this and that. Junhong is young but he wasn't young enough to know about love.

He was not an idiot when it came to the presence of the opposite . He actually liked it a lot and he may have from time to time subconsciously checked out fans when they come to cheer him up.

He appreciated the view and the faces. He liked that they all varied from different faces; some really cute, others really pretty, but not one fluttered his heart the way she did.

If he were to speak in terms of look, he has seen better, and although she wasn't the cute type or the pretty type she was his type. And that was all that matters.

He didn't care that she was much older than he was. He wanted to know her name and memorize her face. There was something about the way she carried herself that drew him to her. She wasn't flirty and she didn't give him the attention he intended to receive. He questioned if she was even a fan.

The more he looked at her the more he realized that she did not fit his ideal type at all. She was in none of the categories he listed and yet he is astonishingly drawn to her. His eyes can't part away from her and he wants more.

She fits more of Yongguk's type with the white t-shirt and sneakers. She was the definition of Yongguk's ideal type and Junhong knew instantly that Yongguk would like her the moment he laid eyes on her.

That made Junhong slightly jealous.

He didn't want to lose to Yongguk, especially to someone like Yongguk, but he argued with himself because who would like a kid like him. Junhong just know that she too, would like someone like Yongguk who is an adult and a man not a kid.

Maybe he could win her over. Junhong was never really the cute type anyway, that was Himchan's job. He knows the fans adore the cutesy stuff like their life depends on it, but perhaps she isn't like that. He has yet to see her gush over Himchan's cute tactics.

He tried really hard not to stare but she was just so damn beautiful to him. He wants to hear her voice and see her smile. He wants her more than he wants to admit. He is trying to be careful because he doesn't want a pestering Himchan and Daehyun to gush and throw a gazillion questions. Those two are the ultimate attackers when put together and Junhong does not want to get dragged into that.

He wouldn't mind if Jongup knew. Jongup wouldn't question or say much and it isn't because he can be an air-head from time to time. Jongup respects one's private matters and does not openly discuss it among others like two other people who shall remain nameless.

He really wants to know her name and in about 0.05 seconds he would. Junhong sat up and straightened his shirt fixing his hair getting ready for his turn. His heart stopped when she stood in front of him. The sunlight that was shining behind her made it looked like an Angel from heaven. She smiled and greeted him.

Junhong felt like time had frozen when his eyes captured the sweetness of her smile and her soft voice that ringed in his ear. The way her lips curved upwards into the most beautiful smile he had ever seen made him fuzzy and warm. He was blushing and when he heard the word 'cute' come from he lost it.

He raised his hand in the air and she thought he was asking for a high-five. When her hand touched his he grasped her hand interlocking his fingers in between hers. She was surprised but she didn't pull away and that made him happier. She broke into a shy laugh trying to hide how flustered she was.

Junhong succeeded more than he wished and he made sure to get her name and number before she left. He took the liberty to include his personal number on the signed album she handed him.

Junhong learned that if anything one is never too young to experience love.