EXO Kai - Misunderstood

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

Exo Kai - Misunderstood

 

 

 

MissPao07

Name: Han Yoo Ri
Who You Want : Exo's Kai
Plot: When you think he's cheating on you and he proves to you that you're the only girl he loves

 


 

 


He's been acting strange lately. He secretly sends texts when I'm not looking and he won't let me play with his phone. He seems cautious when he is around me, especially when he is on the phone. One time he had to leave the room to talk on the phone and when he came back, I asked him who that was he didn't want to give me an answer. This is all very suspicious to me. His behavior worries me because my thoughts are gettig the best of me and my fears are creeping. I really don't want to go down that path, but in the back of my head a little voice quietly whispered the words "he is cheating," and that is horrific to me. I don't want to assume any of that, but everything Kai is doing right now leads to that.

He touches his phones more than usual and I catch him smiling while staring at the screen. He doesn't seemed to enjoy my company anymore and he frantically stares at his phone as if he was waiting. I want to confront him, ask why he has been acting so strange lately, and if by chance, he found another girl that makes him happy I will let him go.

He is at it again. He was supposed to spend the day with me but instead he is staring at his phone and my presence was not in his mind. I sighed feeling frustrated and annoyed. The feeling isn't there and no matter how much I argue with myself it all points to him not being faithful.

"Is your phone more important with me now?" I said no longer able to hold it in. "I haven't seen you in weeks, and now when we finally get to spend some time together you're glued to your phone."

He was startled and he slowly placed his phone down, timid to meet my eyes. He finally looked up and he seemed to not have seen what he was doing was wrong. "Why are you acting like this Kai?" I asked trying to fix what this was. "Do you not like me anymore? Are you... Is there someone else?" My voice was shaky and he was taken back by the sudden questionings. I wiped away the fallen tears and turned my back. I covered my mouth with my hand unable to control my emotions.

He came from behind and back hugged me. He pulled me closer to his chest. "I would never cheat on you." He said leaning his face in. "I'm sorry if I made it seemed like that." He apologized and turned me to face him. He wiped my tears with his thumbs and kissed my forehead.

"Then why are you ignoring me?" I sniffled.

He scratch the back of his head forcing a smile. "It was supposed to be a secret," he mumbled. "I asked the members to help me plan a small getaway for you and I." He answered. "Suho hyung helped find a spot where no one will be able to recognize me, so I could freely take you out on a proper date."

I cursed at myself for being foolish to think kai would be unfaithful. I lowered my head and apologized since I ruined his surprise. He laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"You have to at least act surprised so the hyungs won't know okay?" I nodded my head. "Where to?"

He shook his head. "That's a secret."