BTS Jin - for AlisCookieMonster

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

 

AlisCookieMonster

Name: Su Ra
Who You Want: Jin from BTS
Genre: fluff, comedy
Plot: I go to an all girls school and Jin is in an all boys school. There's an event (like a special school tour) for any new students but basically anyone can come in the school. Jin comes (with the rest of BTS) and I take them on a tour. Then Jin asks me on a date after.

 


an im so sorry this came out later than expected. i got caught up with work and got sick for two weeks straight. this is such crap but i didnt want to hold it on any longer than it already is. im really sorry this isnt what you expected and this definitely isnt how i would fulfull a request. I may open a 2nd batch of request but this time i will be more rigid. if you plan on requesting i advise you to read the rules before because this time i wont just blindly accept request like how some just blindy request. -A

 


 

Every spring the school district that houses an all-boys school and an all-girls school come together to do a special school tour. This year your school was selected to be the school to represent the all girls' school, Haewon High School, and Seoul Academic High School was selected to represent the all boys' school. Each school will be touring the respective selected school, and carry on the tradition and benefits it have of attending an all-girls/boys school.

You along with the rest of your Class A classmates were selected as the tour guide for this year's Spring Tour. Months of preparation was put into making sure the school was at its best. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity that doesn't come around until all schools had a turn. Your school waited five year for this, and they weren't going to let it pass without a flash.
One benefit of being the tour guide was for graduation day, students who were chosen to participate will be given a second slash. It didn't matter to you whether or not you were picked; your only concern had to memorize the history of the school and why it was important. Your friends had other things in mind; like trying to look their best so they could impress a few of the male students. You admit it was a bit exciting to have male students, and it may just be the female hormones going crazy, but it was like walking in a field of endless goodies.

You weren't particularly focused on trying to catch a boy's attention. You were more focused on trying to present the history of the school accurately and promptly. You knew how much this meant for the school, and how much it would benefit the school. District tours like these helped when it came to recruiting new students and spreading the name and purpose of the school. Your school was all for girl power-educating, teaching, strengthening, and guiding young girls to become leaders of the futures.

 

The tour started too early for your liking but you did what you had too. You and two other students were in charge of the Seoul Academic High School for Boys, grade 11, Class B. You were overwhelmed by the amount of students you had to guide-it was at least more than thirty students. It kind of because you weren’t able to be in the same group as your friends, though you would probably have to do most of the work, it was still better than being with two classmates you never spoke a single word to. You could tell the boys were trying to be on their best behavior. They often crack a few jokes and even tried to throw in some flirty lines, but all were eventually stopped because their chaperone was a strict one. There must be a reason why the PE teacher and the Literature and Arts teacher both chaperone this group.

“And over here to your right is our gym and the locker rooms.” You said pointing to the building behind you. “Our school is one of the top Volleyball teams in the school district. We won the district championship two times in a row, and we’re hoping to get our third win this year.”

Some of the male students noticed that a class was being held in session and thought it would be a brilliant idea to comment a suggestion. “Can we go check out the gym?” You nodded your head seeing why not. They gym itself was big and very spacious, plus you wanted to show off the two state championships that was hanging wondrously on the wall.

Your classmate took over and begins talking more about the volleyball team and how it came to be. None of the boys were paying attention to her, not when there was a group of girls practicing behind her. Their eyes grew wide and their cheeks turned red. Their only focus was the posture of girls in tight shorts jumping to spike a ball.

This was what they came to see. This was better than any of the male students had imagined.

 

Luckily, by the time lunch had arrived the tour was coming to an end and soon you finally got to sit and rest your voice. The school was tenacious with today’s lunch and specially prepared the best lunch for their guests. You saw a few male students sitting among the female students chatting away, and you knew instantly that someone will be a couple by the end of the day.

You spotted your friends and joined them as they raved about the boys who tried to talk to them during the tour, and who asked for their number. You listened to their squeals and their overly joy voices as they pointed to who they thought was cute and who asked for their number. You then realized that no one, not even a single one from the group you were in charge of showed any interest in you. Yeah, there were a few who showed interest but it was to the other two classmates you were grouped with. You sighed pushing it away because that was something you shouldn’t even have to worry about. It wasn’t like you were going to ever see these students again after this day.

“Excuse me,” you heard someone said. Your friend’s gasped and frantically poked your shoulder. You gave them a smudge look before meeting eyes with the gentleman who called your name. He was cute, really cute. You must have been blind to not notice such a cute and handsome boy was in your group. You wanted to pound your head against the table.

“Sera right?” He asked and you nodded your head. Your friends were pushing each other in their seats. You stared at him waiting if he was going to say something more. He chucked feeling shy all of a sudden and scratched the back of his head.

“I was one of the student’s in your tour group.  My name is Jin.” He says with a smile and you returned an awkward one. Your friends nudge you from the back.

“I was…um…wondering if you would…like to go on a date?” He asked. Before you could give an answer your two friends gladly accepted it on behalf of you. Jin was surprised and could only laugh at how enthusiastic your friends were.

“I mean…it’s okay if you say no,” he quickly responded when you didn’t give him an answer. He was feeling a bit stupid for being too brave. He paid attention to her during the entire tour, even when all the other boys were staring drooling over the volleyball players, Jin kept his eyes on a particular tour guide who was too engrossed in educating the history of her school to notice a boy staring at her.

You put on a smile and gradually stood up. “I think…” you said trailing your words. The tension built from within his stomach and he was nervously awaiting an answer. “I don’t think that’s a bad idea.” You finally gave him an answered and the respond you got wasn’t what you expected. His smile was so radiant and so pleased. He gave you his number and made sure you promise to text him later. If you didn’t, he was going to stand outside the school’s gate to let everyone know the face of the girl who rejected him.

The joke was probably on you since you predicted there would be a couple by the end of the day and it happened to be you. It wasn’t what you expected and this definitely wasn’t planned. You couldn’t complain since he approached you first. You didn’t noticed that he was in your group but that didn’t make a difference.

And now, you must fulfill your promise and send this boy Jin a text.