Himchan - Fans' Fool

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

Kim Himchan - 팬들 바보 (Fans' Fool)

ll picture: (c) as tagged ll

 

 

 

"Buing buing~"

"OMG! Oppa! AHHH!"

 "Kim Himchan you're the best!"

All it took was a simple 'buing buing' Aegyo from Himchan and all the fangirls feels were untamed. They all were gushing, cooing, and screaming their lungs out. One of those fans happened to be my friend. I snickered at her ostentatious inner fan girl. My friend really was the best at showing my boyfriend her undying love.

Yeah that's right.

Kim Himchan is my boyfriend.

No, seriously he really is my boyfriend!

I know, I know that's what every other fan says but I'm being serious. Kim Himchan, B.A.P's Kim Himchan, really is my boyfriend. I'm not being delusional and no, I am not making this up. How did we meet? Well, I'll be more than happy to tell.

 I wasn't a huge fan of B.A.P, as a matter of fact; I didn't even know who they were. All I knew was they were a bunch of blonde guys who had bunnies. What kind of guys carries a bunny? Any ways, my friend got into them and she became obsessed. She would drag me with her to every little thing B.A.P did; whether it was performing on music shows, attending a charity event, or even fan signings. I would get so frustrated because I couldn't tell them about. They were all blonde!  Every time I felt like I got their faces right I was wrong. They definitely all dyed their hair the same color to troll the fans. They're evil aliens I tell you.

Evil.

But back to my story.

My friend really likes Himchan, but at the same time she really likes the other three thousand blondes too. She said something about he's ruining her bias list. What does that even mean? But the he, who was ruining her bias list, was the adorable Zelo. I won't lie he is the most adorable alien I have ever seen, and I've never seen an alien before. I was baffled when I learned he was SO FRICKEN YOUNG!

He's not even legal! Both in Korean and American age! They obviously used him as their secret weapon so they can jail all the erted nunas'. Yeah, that's right. I know all you no good nunas' be preying on this little boy. Tsk. Tsk. You pedo-nunas! Okay, I kid. I'm guilty on that as well. BUT HE IS SO CUTE! How can you say no to that face?!

So anyways, I called my friend a pedo-Nuna because she likes Zelo. I told her I didn't really like Himchan because he has those really intense eyes like he is about to eat me and that is creepy. I don't like to be the object of food. I like it the other way around if you know what I'm saying. ^^ She literally jumped me when I said that. She went total fan girl defense on me. Am I not allowed to say I don't like him? She made me into some kind of criminal. All I said was his stare made me uncomfortable. I didn't say he is ugly and needs to get a new face. Now, saying something like that will get me killed. I mean I am entitled to my own opinion right?

Since I said that, she made it her responsibility to tell me everything about Himchan and pretty much throw him at me all the time. She texted me every five minutes with a link that showed only Himchan and anything of Himchan. She said Himchan is the aegyo King in B.A.P and is the best. Please don't shoot me for what I'm about to say. I cringed when she showed a video of him doing his aegyo. Never in my life did my fingers and toes curled so much. I think I'm scarred for life. The image of him doing that won't leave my head. 

To make it worst, she dragged me to their fan signing and I was gargling when she kept screaming for Himchan to do aegyo. Inside my head I was screaming NO! Everyone else around me, we weren't on the same page. Himchan did his aegyo stuff and I was probably, no I am sure I was the only one who didn't 'die' from it. All the girls were bouncing up and down, shaking from all the feels that Himchan gave them.

Me? I was covering my ears from all the squeaking screams. My friend thought it would be funny and help me to like Himchan if I was the chosen girl to do something with them. I honestly don't know what, all I heard was "Volunteer" and everything else was buried in the roast of screams. I wasn't actually picked. My friend pushed me to the front and so they just chose me. They were trying to spare me from embarrassment. Isn't that nice of them? I tried to tell them that I think they should pick another fan because I'm not that familiar with them. Himchan; however, begged to differ. I don't think he was thrilled with the idea that I wasn't a fan. He had other things in mind. He was determined to make me a Baby by the time this experience was over. Himchan took charge of everything and he gave me his killer moves: the King of Aegyo.

I had to pretend. It would have been rude of me to stand there with either a straight face or a disgusted face. I went with a smiling face. He did everything, from the bunny ears, baby noises, the buing buing, and the fluttering eyes. I don't know how girls find this adorable. I wanted to punch him. The fans enjoyed it so much, maybe a little more than they should have, but they loved it. It's ashamed his aegyo was wasted on me. If they had chosen another fan, like I had suggested, she would have been on the floor flopping like a fish.

After his aegyo festive, the manager asked me to stay after the event ended. I was a little scared, to be honest. An hour later and B.A.P bid their goodbyes and headed out the back. The fans screamed and waved goodbye. I grabbed my friends hand and lead her to the back. "Where are we going?" She asked.

We waited for like fifteen minutes and finally their manager showed up. He said they were just waiting for everyone to leave and something about going with him somewhere. I asked him if I was in trouble and he laughed at me. I take that as a no. He brought us to a room; it looked like their waiting room. My friend was hyper venting when we were standing in front of B.A.P. She was blowing out her breaths and I had to tell her to stop. She looked like a total weirdo having breathing problems when in reality she really wanted to jump around because her can't calm down. The manager pulled me away and left my hyper venting friend with B.A.P. I shot the manager an annoyed look and he left quickly.

Just then, a wild Himchan appeared in front of me. I was startled at how close he was to me. Seriously, this guy just keeps giving me the creepers vibe. "Whoa dude. You're like all up in my face," I accidentally said that out loud. He grinned. "Do you not like my face?"

I wasn't sure if he was asking me because he was curious or he was being sarcastic. It's pretty obvious that Himchan's a really handsome guy, and I'm very sure he knows that as well. "No. Not really, not when it's up in my face." I answered. I wasn't joking either, but I figured if he wants to be a sarcastic brick about his looks to me, then I will be a brick back to him as well.

All's fair game, yes?

He laughed. He literally laughed throwing his head back. He must've found that funny. I didn't think he would laugh, actually I thought he would have been mad. "I guess not everyone can appreciate a good looking face." He said caressing the side of his face.

 I huff a grin. "Well, you can't blame them." I said, "After all such a face is really blinding." I smiled. If he wants to be conceited to me than so be it I understand that he is a handsome guy and that his fans praises his 'good looks' like there's no tomorrow; however, I am not his fan. His smile faded and I was certain he knew I wasn't going to praise him. It's good for him to know that not everyone will worship him like his fans.

He cleared his throat feeling a little uneasy. "I take it you’re not a fan?"

Ah! So he finally knows.

I was sure I did everything right to let him know I wasn't a fan. I nod my head. "You caught me." I forced a smile.

 I was starting to think that now he knew I was free to go. I mean why he would want to keep talking to someone who isn't even a fan. Someone who kind of insulted him and I don't really feel bad about it either. "I like it better knowing you're not a fan." He winked.

 I'm not sure if this was supposed to go in that direction. I'm pretty sure he was going to leave but why do I feel like he's tugging at me? Is this his act of getting back at me for not being a fan? Oh god, can someone just shoot me already. I'm might as well die now, since my friends going to kill me later on.

 "I like you." Himchan said.

"Whhhaaatt?!" I shook my head.

 This guy is crazy!

 

 

 

 

 

So yeah, that was how we met and after that day he wouldn't leave me alone. He had somehow tricked, who, am I kidding, he asked my friend for my number. Being the brainless fan girl she is she gladly gave him my number without even asking me or questioning why he wants it. She totally sold me out for those damn aegyos of his! He contacted me non-stop.

The first time he called me I almost got ran over by a bicycle dude. I literally froze on the corner of the sidewalk when I answered my phone. I hung up on him when he said his name. It was like a terrifying nightmare, except I was living it. He texted me the next couple of days and I refused to reply. It's obvious he was getting back at me for what happened that day. It's not like the things I said was really true. I just don't find the need to fake it, because I already did with his aegyos. He has to know one way or another that not everyone gives a crap about his face. He texted me so much that I didn't even bothered to carry my phone with me. I got fed up with the phone calls and texts and finally picked up his phone call one day. I blew up on him and it wasn't pretty.

"Can you just stop? I get it. You’re doing all of this because I didn't go lala crazy over your aegyos or your handsome face." I yelled through the phone. "But you know what, not everyone is going to like you. Not everyone's going to give a crap about your face!" He stayed silent on the other line and I wondered if I had said too much. I regretted it a little, but it was so tiresome.

"How can you say you don't like me when you don't even know me?" He finally said.

 I paused. I had to think what I was going to say before actually just speaking. "I never said I didn't like you." I answered. "I just think...you shouldn't expect people to fall for you because of your face."

 "Do you hate my face that much?" He asked.

I smacked myself. What the hell am I saying? He's twisting my words. "Himchan," I said "would you rather your fans to like you just because of your face? Do you want them to say, 'oh Himchan oppa is so handsome' instead of 'oh Himchan oppa is so talented?” He paused and I did too. I was waiting for his response and I hated that I feel guilty. I didn't want to ask that but he kept accusing me of hating his face. I get it dude! You're handsome as !

He let out a small laugh. "I already told you but you probably forgot." He said. "This is why I like you."

 A week later, creeper Himchan became less of a diva and opts to letting me to get to know him. I didn't really have a choice; he threw himself at me again. He liked that I didn't treat him like royalty. I kind of put him back into the real world that doesn’t revolving around him and his fans. I learned a lot about him, and I learned that behind that handsome face is a very sensitive guy. I was wrong thinking he would be strong and cocky because he knew he was handsome. He pretty much wanted to be known for more than his face.

 He was talented, nonetheless. He played a tradition instrument and was chosen to attend a very honorable University that picks its students solely on their artistic talents. I actually liked him best when he played his traditional instrument. I really got to see the real Kim Himchan and how passionate he is with music. He's always working harder to be on the same level with his band-mates.

We started out as bickering strangers that turned into a small friendship. The happiest person is most definitely my friend. She gets exclusive access to B.A.P everything. The only exclusive thing I had was being able to know the real Kim Himchan. The King of Aegyo (I can't believe I just said that) in B.A.P and always hard working, Kim Himchan. The Kim Himchan, who is my best friend, my boyfriend , and yes, I admit his aegyo are cute, just not when he overdoes it. :)