ZELO - The Best

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

ZELO - The Best

ll © voohyun.tumblr ll

 

 

"Hi! Have you seen my girlfriend?"

You turned your head smiling at your silly boyfriend. "I don't think so? How does she look like?." You answered playing along.

He grinned plotting his bottom next to you and rested his head on the palm of his hands. "She's really pretty probably the prettiest girl you'll ever see. She's really short and petite; she has this really cute smile that melts my heart. She can get a little crazy at times, especially when she's happy she'll slap anything and anyone." He tapped his chin thinking if he missed anything. "Oh yeah!" He said pointing his index finger up to the air. "She has a really great sense of fashion."

You proudly smiled as you listen to your boyfriend rabble. "She sounds like one amazing girl."

He looked up in the sky placing his hand over his heart. "The best." He answered daydreaming to the sky.


 You squished his cheeks with your palms, "I seriously have the best boyfriend ever." He groaned pushing your hands away from his cheeks.

You laughed laying your head on his shoulder. Zelo laced his fingers with yours resting them in between the both of you. He kissed the top of your head feeling happy having you on his life.