Sehun - eted Boy

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

sehun- erted boy 

ll © park-chanyeol.tumblr ll

 





"Hey beautiful lady~ you're looking mighty fine today." He commented eyeing you up and down. You rolled your eyes at the snickering comment made by your annoying friend. You really hate it when he say nonsense things like this.

"Shut up Sehun." You glared at him earning a mischievous smirk from the latter.


"Aw baby, why you gotta be so mean?" He said twirling a strand of your hair with his index finger.

You sighed pushing him away. He's really pushing your limit. "Seriously Sehun stop." You said again but this time the tone of your voice changed.

He cleared his throat withdrawing his hand back to his side and took a step back. He pouts from behind kicking his feet against the ground like a little kid who had his candy taken away by his mom. It wasn't like you didn't like Sehun you did or else why would you be friends with him. But Sehun has a way of annoying you and he does that by being a erted brick. He's never really done anything to disrespectful you just didn't really like that he treats you like his girlfriend.

It's not just a few time, it's all the time. Sometimes you wonder if he likes you. You've never seen him baby other girls before, sure he flirts with them but not the way he does with you. You took a deep breath before turning to see a sulking Sehun kicking his feet against the ground. You threw your hands in the air despair. You really don't know what to do with a guy like Sehun. You knew you were going to kick yourself for doing this.

You ran to the sulking Sehun and forcefully threw your arms around him causing him to stumble by the unexpected weight. He wrapped his arms around your waist and your body tensed up. You playfully laugh and tried to remove yourself from him but Sehun wouldn't allow it. The grip around your waist tightens forcing you to come closer to him. You pulled your face back and he gave you that smirk again. You forced a smile too.

"Beautiful lady," he said. "If you accept this that means you're mine."
You blinked your eyes about to question what he was talking about but he surprised you with a kiss.
You felt everything around you was spinning like in the dramas. Your head slightly dizzy from the softness of his lips. When he finally broke the kiss you couldn't meet his eyes because of embarrassment.

He nuzzled his nose with yours causing you to smile. You tried to squirm your way out but he shook his head. He wasn't going to let you go. "You didn't fight back so I assume you're answer is yes."  Your face quenched unhappy by his trick. He pinched your nose and cupped your face.

"And to answer the question you've been asking yourself," he said "I do like you. I like you very much."