Jay Park - Puppy Love

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

Jay Park - Puppy Love

ll © choipark.tumblr ll

 

 

 

 

 

"Peatry, I know what you've been doing, but boy you know she's my girl." Peatry tilt his head. "She's amazing huh?" He chuckled. "Keep her safe okay?" Peatry barked jumping up and down.

 

You leaned on the door shaking your head as you watch Jay talk to his adorable dog. "It's not his fault for being so cute." You said.

 

Peatry and Jay turned their heads to you. You had your arms folded against your chest. Peatry jumped off the bed and ran to you. You bent down to pick the little guy and cradled him close to your face. He showered you with love and plenty of . You giggled trying to not drop him.

 

Jay looked displeased. "P, I thought he we had an agreement?" He said making a disgusted face.

 

You smiled knowing Jay was jealous at your pro-founding love for Peatry. You couldn't help it. You adored dogs and Peatry just happened to be a very cute dog. Peatry knew all kinds of tricks to steal your heart. You had to admit there were times Jay and Peatry fought for your attention. And, as bad as it may sound, Peatry won most of the time.

 

"You do know that he is your dog?" You reminded Jay.

 

He smacked his lips against each other. "He doesn't act like it." You continued to pet Peatry and laughed at Jay. You were certain Jay was jealous of Peatry and you. Jay was just feeling a little left out from Peatry's love.

 

 Peatry listened to you more and gave you more of his attention. "Come on baby, looks like your daddy is missing your love." You carried Peatry and placed him in Jay's lap. The little dog looked at his owner with those shiny bright eyes. Jay closed his eyes. "No. Don't give me those puppy eyes." Peatry whined and placed his two front paws on Jay's chest. Jay slowly opened his eyes and Peatry started to his face.

 

"See! Peatry still loves you." You said. Jay nodded his head belatedly. Jay was such a silly guy sometimes, especially when he's competing with his own dog.

 

Jay and Peatry continued to play with one another. Hearing the sound of Jay's laughter warmed your heart. You love seeing Jay and Peatry together, especially when Jay was cooing him like a baby. "Let's go tickle your mom," Jay whispered to Peatry.

 

Within seconds, Jay grabbed your wrist and pulled you on the bed with them. He hovered over you and Peatry on the other side, tried crawling on top of you. Peatry was anything but shy and immediately showered you with kisses of love. You were squirming around because Jay was tickling you.

 

"This is so unfair!" You said in between laughs. They both double tagged to get you. You tried to pry Jay off of you since he's heavier, but Peatry was not one to lose. He was small and fast enough to keep getting your face.

 

"Peatry you're supposed to help me." You said holding him. Peatry squirmed out of your grip and barked. He was barking and running back and forth. Peatry ran straight into Jay and knocked him off of you. Peatry was so happy that he started running in circles jumping up and down. You clapped your hands laughing at a bewildered Jay. He was so shocked by Peatry and it was hilarious to.

 

 

"P," Jay said clenching his chest. "Why did you attack me? I thought we were a team." Jay looked at Peatry sad and pretended to cry. He covered his face with his hands and made sobbing noises. The little dog jumped to Jay's side and he tried to push Jay's hand away. He wanted to see Jay's face. Peatry tried again, but Jay wouldn't move his hand away.

 

Peatry sat down and started to coo small voices of whine. He was whimpering and then a loud howl came. Jay peeked in between his fingers and was caught by his dog. You smiled watching how affectionate they were towards each other. Jay removed his hands and Peatry jumped into his arms. Jay hugged him tightly and Peatry's tail wouldn't stop wagging. Jay opened his arms to you and you snuggled in close.

 

Peatry fit perfectly between the two of you. You rest your head on his shoulder petting the already sleeping Peatry in your lap and Jay kissed your head whispering words of ‘ I love you’. It was days like this that made you feel the happiest and most loved. You had two amazing guys come into your life and they showed you the best love you've ever received. Jay and his adorable dog, Peatry; the two most important men in your life and you couldn't asked for more.