Myungsoo - Just For You

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Myungsoo - Just For You

 

 



Myungsoo glanced at his phone and repeatedly tapped his foot against the wooden floor. He was making it obvious to his manager that he's impatiently waiting for this schedule to be over, which was supposed to end 2 hours ago!

He glanced at his phone again and five minutes passed. He threw his head back seemingly annoyed and frustrated. His manager threw him a glance and couldn’t hold back his laugh. Myungsoo’s state right now resembled a little kid who was denied ice cream.

His manager could no longer stand the stinging death glares and pompousness pouts. With one nod of the head from his manager, Myungsoo fist pump in the air and left the set. He caught a cab and hastily sent a text message. He bit his nails waiting for a respond but received nothing. He had a frown leaning back into the seat staring out the window.

He reached his destination and paid the driver. He looked up in the sky grieving at how dark it had already gotten. If he had left two hours ago like planned he wouldn’t be here late at night. He pushed the elevator door waiting for it to open. He reached the third floor and got off. He dug into his pocket for his keys and quietly went inside.

He looked around making sure she hasn’t come home yet.  He was in luck and hurried into the kitchen to perfect his surprise. He had stock his lovely girlfriend’s fridge with food while she was away on a business trip. He made sure she had food when she came back. He tidy the place making sure it was spotless clean and just how she left it.

He opened the freezer and pulled out the ice cream cake he bought for her and placed it on the table. He took off the top and opened the cabinet taking out tiny tubes of cake gel and decorated it. He took a step back satisfied with his masterpiece and placed the top back on. He put it back in the freezer and cleaned his hands.

He lit candles around the apartment making sure it smelled exquisitely of scents she liked. He went to the bathroom and ran a hot bath for his lovely lady. He poured scented body beads and watch as they bubbled in the tub. Once the tub was half way filled he turned off the water and sprinkled rose petals on top of the water bath.

He left her a note on the dinner table along with a bouquet of flowers to let her know all this was from him in case she freaked out coming home to all of this. He picked up his jacket, dim the lights and locked the door on his way out.

 

 

You finally arrived to your apartment after a two hour wait at the check-out point. It was one of the worst you’ve had so far, and to make it worse your luggage was switched with someone else. After an hour, you managed to get your luggage back and all you wanted to do was go home, take a nice warm bath, and go to sleep.

You noticed a familiar scent and a smile crept on your face. You toss your keys to the stand on your right and threw your purse on the couch. You walked into the kitchen smiling at the bouquet of beautiful flowers in front of you. You picked up the note smiling and almost near to tears. You sniffed the flowers closing your eyes feeling thankful and without a doubt the happiest girl on earth.