Youngjae - Because It's You

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Youngjae - Because It's You

 

 

 

I would gladly do it because it's you. You may hate me, resent and curse me, but because it's you I can do it.

Don't look at me like that-those eyes that I yearn to seek in. I already told you, now just leave me alone and go. If I stay any longer I won't be able to do it anymore.

Just go. Leave, please just don't come back. Hate me, curse and spit words filled with venom but don't hold me. I already told you because it's you I'm able to do this. Yell, scream, and do whatever you like it won't stop me.

You say that I'm hurting you, that I'm breaking your heart and throwing you away.

You're right. I am hurting you and I am throwing you away with a broken heart. I've tossed mine along with yours. You wouldn't understand why.

Because it's you, it's all for you. I have to leave in order for you to shine and bring light to the path you chose. I'm hurting too, more than you, but I have to hide it. I have to make my heart turn cold and pierce you with lies.

My heart died the day I decided to do what I had to. You wouldn't understand. You don't get it, you can't have everything you want, and right now I'm not something you need. I'm just a pillar, a blockage to your dreams.

Please don't cry. I promise this will be the last time. From here on, you're on your own and I'll never forget a single moment of our lives spent together. You have to smile, at least to show me you're going to live well without me. You have to stay strong to prove to me that you can succeed without me.
You have to take your revenge on me for leaving you broken and hurt in the middle of nowhere. You have to hate me.

That's the only way I can continue to live the way I chose, instead of spending it with you. I've always told you, because it's you yoo youngjae I removed myself from your life so you can be who you are today.

I'm proud of you. My heart hurts like a sting whenever I see you. You're doing well and smiling like you said. It hurts a lot Youngjae, more than I had expected. Your voice that I dreamed of hearing your face that I try so hard to never forget, all doing well.

I don't know if you'll understand my reasons, but for you, because it's you, yoo youngjae I would do it again.