BTS J-Hope - Trouble

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

BTS J-Hope – Trouble

ll cr:daesungah.tumblr ll

 

You knew he was trouble, especially when he introduced himself as J-Hope.


You knew you weren't supposed to be seeing him, but he was so overpowering. He had so much charm it kept bringing you back.
You knew damn well how dangerous it could be and here you are somewhere in the darkness of an alley running your hand through his hair as he leisurely plant kisses all over your neck.

He was such a bad boy.

And you were too much of a good girl.


You wanted some thrill in your life, a little adventure. Your friends fear you would never find a man, pushed you to go out more, go clubbing with them, or at least just get out the house. They suggested anything as long as it got you to pry away from those ridicule textbooks.


You did eventually get out the house and found a coffee shop that brew its coffee to strong, but you still visited it every Monday and Wednesday at noon sharp.

Why?


Because a certain boy had caught your eye. He had worn a shirt two sizes too big for him, his pants sagged and you were almost afraid it would fall down. He had his cap on backwards and walked like he had no care for the world. He sported a charming smiled that sent your heart beating like the non-good girl you had been.

He noticed you, introduced himself and that's when it all happened.


Late night adventures doing nothing but cruising on his motorcycle, stopping at random places just to make-out. Eating all the food that was bad for your body and drinking all the beer and liquor you've longed to taste.

He would come over and you would cook dinner, but to only have him interrupt with non-stop kisses and his arms never leaving your waist. He would pull you into his arms and made sure to have you begging for more.

He was experienced and you were embarrassed because you weren't. You didn't know how to do half of the things he did. You were too chaste, but J-hope he wasn't a judger. No, he was a teacher.

He taught the good girl how to be bad.

He never forced you to do anything you weren't comfortable with and he showed you life outside of textbooks and school. He gave you a new perspective of life.

You still studied and still attended classes, but saw things differently now. You no longer thought of living your life according to what your parents want. You didn't want to be that girl everyone has high hope for. You didn't want to be a good girl anymore.

You wanted to do and be all the things you were too afraid to be because of high expectations.

You listened. You got out the house, partied a little, lived a little, and met J-Hope. He charmed you just the same as you charmed him.

He was the bad boy who taught the good girl a new way to live life.

He was thrilling and probably the most exhilarating part was that he was beyond younger than you. What was a good girl like you doing with a boy too young to even be touched? Doing exactly what everyone didn't expect you to do. Loved and lived according to what you wanted.

Isn't it so typical?

The good girl falling for the bad boy.