BTS Jimin - Lovers & Friends

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

BTS Jimin – Lovers & Friends

Name: Yoon Jaehyun (syazygirl )

Bias: Jimin Bts 

Genre: Romance / Fluff 

Plot: you and Jimin are bestfriend. You always depend on him with everything and you always treated him like he's your brother. Jimin know all your favourite and you know his. But you actually like Jin because Jin is your ideal man. Jimin knew about it and help you to be together with him. Jin also like you but he know that Jimin likes you too. Jin help you realize your feeling toward Jimin. Jimin dont know that you already change your feelings so you and Jin try to make Jimin jealous. Lastly, Jimin confessed that he likes you and he tell you that he feel so jealous but he had to let it go. You ignored him for 2 days to see his reaction and Jimin thought that you mad at him for falling in love with. Then you made a surprised by kissing him when he open the door when you visits him after 2 days.

 


 

You hesitated again. This was the fourth time this week you failed at trying to say 'Hi' to Jin. You were such a chicken despite the numerous times your best friend, Jimin helped you rehearse. Jimin actually role-play as Jin to help you have the courage to talk to the boy you like. Every scenario acted Jimin reminded you to not be so nervous and always told you to just relax and breathe. You nodded your head as always and executed the simplest form of greeting; however, it was completely different when the real Jin was ten steps away from you. Your palms were sweaty and you felt your heart beat faster than usual. Your throat gets clogged and you almost forgot how to breathe at the sight of his perfection. He didn't have to do much to set your heart on fire.

As much as Jimin wants to help you, he kind of wished he didn't have. Jimin was always the one to help and always the one you can count on because that's what best friends are for, but just this once he did not want to help. How was he supposed to help his best friend when he likes her? He didn't blame you for never noticing how much you mean to him. He knew you only saw him as a friend and a brother and that was the worst kind of zone ever. 

You were oblivious to Jimin's feelings and not once did you think he could like you more than just as a friend. He knew you too well and saw you when you were at your lowest point; after all that there was no way he would see you as a woman. You really did value Jimin and he was like a brother to you.

You don't quite know what exactly it was about Jin that you liked so much. He was the perfect replica of your ideal man. He was cute, sweet, nice, caring, adorable, charming, and just everything you want in a guy. You knew there was no such thing as the 'perfect' guy but Jin somehow was the living proof. His smile alone sent your heart in frenzy and when you heard his voice you couldn't help but to giggle and turn shy. 

Jimin made fun of you each time he caught you smiling like an idiot by yourself. He found it ridiculous that Jin had such an effect on you and you never spoke to the guy before. Jimin was ridiculously jealous and hurt. 

"Stop being so creepy," Jimin said giving you a disgusted look. You loosen your face not knowing you were smiling all this time. You tried to hide your face with your hair feeling embarrassed that Jimin caught you again.

"Still haven't said hi?"

You shook your heading pouting. It sounds simple but it wasn't. Jimin didn't like seeing you like this. One minute you're smiling like an idiot and then the next you sulk because you lost yet again another chance to say hi. 

"I don't know why I can't do it," you voiced frustrated. "All I have to do is open my mouth and say 'hi' and even that is difficult." You slumped into your desk and groaned.

Jimin knew he was going to regret this. For the sake of his best friend and the girl he really likes a lot, he will befriend Jin for Jaehyun. That would be the best and easiest method for you to get the chance to talk to Jin. You stared at Jimin with puppy eyes and he couldn't resist. He gave you a pat on the head and headed to his seat when the bell rang.

You went to your locker to grab your lunchbox and headed to the cafeteria. You sat down and twirled your head looking for Jimin but didn't see him anywhere. He usually doesn’t take this long especially since it was lunch time. You removed each container from your lunch box and laid them out on the table. You and Jimin always shared your food with each other and this was like any other ordinary day except Jimin was taking longer than usual to come. You pulled out your phone from your pocket and called him. Right when the call went through, Jimin brought a surprise with him. Your mouth dropped open and you were getting ready to runaway but your feet did not obey.

“Jaehyun!” Jimin called not that far from the table and brought his new friend with him. “Jin this is my best friend Jaehyun I was telling you about.” Jimin said smiling and elbowed you to say hi.

“H-Hi,” you said in the lowest voice you could make. Jin smiled and waved returning the ‘hi’ and in that instant you forgot how to breathe. He was even more handsome up close and you were blushing terribly bad. You finally got to say hi! And it was thanks to your best friend Jimin. Jin started the conversation first and before you knew it, you and he were hitting it off.

Jimin excused himself so that you could get some alone time with Jin. Jimin put on a brave face and when he was far from sight he closed his eyes and clenched his heart. This was the first time Jimin was experiencing this kind of pain. He knew all too well that he will be feeling this more than he wants to.

 

 

 

 

Within a week since the first day Jimin introduced you to Jin you haven't stopped talking to him. You were surprised how at comfortable you were around Jin. He really adored every bit of you and he loves talking to you. He really likes how open you are with different topics and the fact that you didn't find him boring. Jin knew that the moment he opened his mouth, most girls found him boring and no fun, but with you, you didn't find him boring. You were surprised that Jin was a much deeper person than you thought. He wasn't just another pretty boy or a trophy boy; he had a vision and a beautiful heart.

You were falling for Jin more each time you had a conversation with him. There was a connection, that spark that just seemed to fit so well with each other. He made you feel comfortable and he understood you. He didn't judge you like most people did. He was somewhat like Jimin in the aspect that he made you comfortable and he actually enjoyed talking to you. Jimin was the only guy who understood you and really made you comfortable to the point where he saw the good and bad within you and he still remain a best friend.

You rave to Jimin about Jin and Jin rave to Jimin about you. You were just really happy and you couldn't stop thanking Jimin for his contribution.

 "You are the bestest friend a girl can ever ask for. Thank you Jimin I freaken love you so much!" You said and threw your arms around him tackling him down with a hug. He was startled but his heart was jumping in joy. He was secretly happy and he wished time froze this moment. He hugged you back squeezing you in his embrace and you yelled out his name giggling as you tried to escape his wrath.

You really were happy and grateful that because of Jimin you were now able to talk to your crush. You didn’t think a day like this would come and all of it was thanks the amazing Jimin. Jimin quickly drew his hands away before he made a mistake. He was afraid that any minute he might accidentally tell you how much he likes you and that would ruin your chances with Jin.

“Jin and I are going to the carnival later on, do you want to come?” You asked sitting up. You really want Jimin to go too, because most of your time was spent on Jin and you barely saw Jimin or talked to him as much as before.

He shook his head and you frowned. “Sorry I can’t,” He said. “I promised my dad I would help him put the pieces back to his engine with him.” He pushed really hard for a lie and that was the closest he could get to make it believable. You were sad you really wanted him to go.

 

 

 

Jin picked you up from home and he drove the both to you to the carnival. You were excited but after finding out Jimin won’t be able to go it brought down your excitement. You were happy to be able to spend such day with Jin and did think of this as a date. Jin bought you a cotton candy and even won a cute stuffed teddy bear. He bought two tickets for the Ferris wheel. You were more quiet than usual and Jin was afraid perhaps he bored you.

You sat on the seat next to Jin and he pulled the belt over. The maintenance checked to make sure it was locked and within a minute the chair was being lifted. You looked out into the crowd and the ride slowly made its way to the top. The scenario was beautiful but you just couldn’t appreciate it as much as your heart wanted to.

“Jaehyun is there something wrong?” Jin asked worried. You didn’t hear him the first time and he lightly tapped your shoulder bringing your attention back to him.

‘Huh?” You asked apologetic that you had spaced out on him.

“Is everything alright?” He asked again and this time you let out a sad and started to play with the teddy bear in your lap.

“I was kind of hoping Jimin would come too but he couldn’t.” You answered feeling immediately regretful that you had to burden Jin.

Jin smiled. “It seems like you and Jimin are really close.” You nodded fiddling with the teddy bear’s ear.

“He’s my best friend.” You answered. You started to reminisce about the old days when you and Jimin had so much together and you worried if things will change between the two of you if you date Jin. You innocently thought about it and it wouldn’t leave you alone. You couldn’t predict the outcome.

“I like you a lot Jaehyun,” Jin suddenly confessed and you were shocked. You stared at him not being able to process his confession. “You’re one of the nicest girls I’ve ever met and you don’t find me boring like most girls do. I really do like you a lot,” he said this time charming an embarrass smile. “But I think there is someone else who likes you even more than I do.”

You couldn’t understand what he was saying or more like what he was trying to say. You didn’t understand it at all. He confessed to you that he really likes you but now he is saying that there is someone else who likes you even more? Does this mean Jin doesn’t like you at all?

“I don’t understand,” you said confused. The ride had reached the top and stopped. The chair shook as the ride came to a momentarily stop and you felt the butterflies in your stomach spread but you tried to keep yourself calm.

“I know this might sound absurd but I think Jimin likes you.” He said smiling. You cocked your head scrunching your face at his absurd statement.

“Jimin’s my best friend,” you explained. He nodded his head understanding that Jimin is your best friend and he knows it will take some convincing to make you see that Jimin likes you more than a friend.

“Jaehyun,” Jin called your name softly. “I think Jimin likes you more than a friend. I know it probably sounds ridiculous to you but when Jimin talks about you he gets really excited and happy.” Jin explained. “It’s like his eyes light up when he talks about you and he has this really foolish smile on too.”

You rattle in your thoughts and started to question whether it could be possible if Jimin did like you. Could that have been the reason why he didn’t want to come to the carnival with you and Jin? You do admit that ever since you started talking to Jin you didn’t spend as much time with Jimin and you were sorry about that but you didn’t think it could be because of this. Jimin had girlriends in the past and it never bothered you; however, Jimin did make time for you even when he was in a relationship and he never allowed you to be the third-wheel. He always made sure he saved time for you and still keep the friendship between the two of you strong.

You started to realize in bits that Jimin had always saved a spot for you in his life even when he had a girlfriend. He never once let you feel like he forgotten about you and now you started to think that perhaps, maybe just maybe what Jin said might be true.

“Don’t blame yourself,” Jin said. “Jimin’s a good guy and I want you to be happy. Although I want to steal you from him and keep you as mine, but it looks like I won’t be able to.” He awkwardly said and laughed.

“But what if it isn’t?’ You questioned afraid. You were honestly afraid to hear the truth and you didn’t want to believe it.

“How about this,” Jin said. “Let’s pretend to be a couple to see how Jimin reacts?” He suggested.

You stared at him not sure if that would be a great idea but you did want to know. “Okay.” You said agreeing. “Let’s give it a try.”

 

 

You purposely made sure Jimin was around when you and Jin initiated this genius plan. You were wary of how Jimin would react and there was once where you caught a sour look on his face and that was when Jin gave you a hug. Jimin was the only guy who received your hugs and it didn’t make him feel good when he saw you giving Jin a hug. He felt his chest tightened and his heart was cracking. You took it to the next level and bravely held Jin’s hand to prevent him from leaving.

Jimin was shocked and never would he have thought you would do something like that. It’s not like he never thought about it he knew one day you would have a boyfriend he always knew. He just wished when that day came it was him who was your boyfriend and not Jin.

Jin didn’t have to do much to stir the jealousy within Jimin’s heart. All Jin had to do was be near you and Jimin was blasting with jealousy and hurt. He tried to hide it with a smile and he didn’t want to cause anything because of his jealousy. He tried really hard to put on a brave face but the moment you held Jin’s hand it broke every piece in Jin’s heart. He needed to get away as far as possible to ease the pain.

“I’ll be going first,” Jimin said getting up and left before you could even say a word. You watch him walk with fast feet out the door and you mouthed a silent apology. Jin proved himself right and he gave you advice on how to let Jimin know that you know. Jin wished you and Jimin nothing but the best and he wished for your happiness to be as bright as ever. Jin lost a girl who liked him for him and found him entertaining and fun but he knew it wasn’t in his place to be your boyfriend.

 

Jimin was jealous and furious. He felt betrayed because you didn’t even tell him that Jin had become your boyfriend. He was your best friend and he practiced countless times to prepare himself for when that day came. He was upset you didn’t tell him and he had to find out from your fiddling actions with Jin in front of him. Jimin marched to your house and he was going to let you know how upset and unfair you had been since you started talking to Jin.

He angrily knocked on your front door coming without a warning. Luckily, your parents were asleep and Jimin wouldn’t have to embarrass himself in front of your parents. You ran from the living room to the front door and were greeted by a glaring Jimin. You were about to say something but he cut you off.

“Jaehyun ah, I can’t believe you didn’t tell me that you and Jin were dating. I thought we were friends? What no, best friends? Are we not friends anymore? Is this how it’s going to be? You have a boyfriend and now you don’t care about me? I never did that to you when I had girlfriends. I always made sure I had time for you and I never wanted you to feel uncomfortable so I never made you the third wheel but with you it’s like you don’t even take in consideration with how I feel about this. Do you even know how I feel Jaehyun? No. You wouldn’t know because you only have eyes for Jin and I don’t blame you for liking Jin. All the girls like him and he is a great and handsome guy, but I just wished for once you would look what is around you because all this time I wanted to tell you how much I like you and how much I wished we could be more than friends but I know that can’t happen beca-“

Jimin’s voice was blocked and he gasped in shock holding in his breath. You cut him off with a kiss and you wrapped your arms around his neck bringing his face down and he didn’t move. He was paralyzed and he wasn’t sure if he was dreaming or did this really happen. When you broke the kiss and pulled away he gasped for air and you smirked watching as he tried to figure out what just happened.

“It was all fake.” You said in the mist of Jimin scrambling all the pieces together. He really looked like he was going to explode trying to figure out what just happened and trying to make sure this wasn’t a dream. He looked up and you were staring up at him smiling. He grew shy and wanted to run away after everything that just happened but you grabbed held of his arm and prevented him from leaving.

“Is there something you want to ask me?” you asked teasing him. He bit his bottom lip shaking his head like a little boy. He didn’t have the nerves to ask you not when you were the one who ambushed him with a kiss.

“Then can I ask you?” You asked lowering your head so you can see his face. He slowly nodded from being nervous and you watch your best friend fiddle. You found it cute and adorable. You never saw this side of Jimin before and it made you like him more. It was like you were rediscovering new things from a person who means a lot to you.

“I’m sorry for not realizing how you felt and I’m sorry if the little fake relationship Jin and I did hurt you. I can now see how that all this time the person who completes me and always made sure my happiness came first was from the person who was always by my side.” You said smiling and you grabbed his hand holding it with yours. “Park Jimin, would you be my boyfriend?” You asked giggling.

He stared at you and you were too shy to look at him so you looked at the ground instead. He called your name and when you looked up he stole a kiss. Your eyebrows scrunched together and you pursed your lips but that only tempted Jimin to kiss you again.

 

 


Author's Note: Sorry this took me forever. I hope you like it. I tried to do it as closely as what you wanted so hopefully this is what you wanted. LOL I don't know much about BTS other than what their name stands for lmao, but jimin is cute actually kinda y he as those really seducing eyes and idk why but he reminds me a bit of gd. i think its the eyes esp when he has on eyeliner loll thank you for requesting! -A