Jongup - Little Moon

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

     Jongup- Little Moon

             ll  ©HONGHONGHOLIC for picture ll                     

 

 


 

 

Jongup never fully got the chance to spend some quality time with his son. He was busying being Jongup of B.A.P he forgot he was a daddy to an adorable eight month old boy. He rid himself in guilt because he barely got to see his beautiful wife and his severely chubby and adorable son. His wife was in labor during the time he had to prepare for a concert and although he was short of five minutes to witness the birth of his son, he vowed to not let any precious time slip. 

 

He thought it would be a brilliant idea to bring his adorable little Moon to work with him. Little Moon was just like his daddy; always smiling and befriending anyone and anything. His son wasn't picky with people- thank goodness, and he granted to give his wife some time to herself. 

 

"I packed everything you need. If he starts to cry give him his binky and he should stop. Make sure you put Vaseline on him before you diaper him, he has a little rash." His wife explained as she stuffed the baby bag with the necessary items. "I packed three pre-made bottles but in case he needs more I wrote down the directions and glued it on his formula container." She said showing him.

 

She bent down to pick up her son and craddled him in her arms while be busied his mouth with his rattling toy. "Are you sure?" She asked concerned. 

 

Jongup shot her a pout and took his son from his wife. "Us Moon boys need some bonding." He said flashing his signature smile to his wife. She chuckled shaking her head.

 

Jongup proudly carried his smiling son into his workplace TS. The receptionist gasped and nearly squealed upon seeing Jongup's baby and she couldn't stop gushing. Jongup bowed to her and hurried into the elevator. He looked at his son who was innocently his hand and he smiled. 

 

Jongup struggled to carry the heavy diaper bag almost dropping it but luckily he caught it in time.

 

"Ahhh baby Moon!" 

 

The baby was slighty startled and lifted his head. Jongup was startled too.

 

Baby Moon was slighten frighten by the squealing and gushing of his daddy's labelmates.

 

"It's Secret Ahjummas." Jongup said to his son.

 

Hyosung reached her hands out wanting to hold little Moon. She smiled brightly at him and Little Moon charmed her with a smile. Hyosung was hypnotized. He nestled into the crook of his father's neck and that earned a loud squeals of shrieking reactions from the ladies.

 

Jongup successfully took the attention of his away from Secret and carried on to the practice room. He bent his knees to reach for the door knob but thankfully Yongguk opened it from the inside. Yongguk instantly drew an admiring smile the moment his eyes met the baby.

 

"Little Moon!" Yongguk's deep voice gleam. Yongguk took the baby from Jongup and happily carried Little Moon to the center. By now, all eyes were on the baby and everyone had long forgotten about practice. They were all fighting for the baby's attention. Himchan and Zelo were on an aegyo rampage trying to outdo one another on who can be the cutest, which everyone clearly knew the two of them could not compare to the cuteness of Little Moon.

 

Daehyun hummed a lullaby earning him a drool-worthy smile from the baby. Youngjae played with the baby's tiny hands and he liked it when the baby grip one of his fingers. Little Moom was clapping and bouncing his against the ground. 

 

He let out an ecstatic shriek clenching his little hands into a fist as he tried to pull himself up to join the giant maknae in his comical dance. Everyone couldn't stop gushing over every little thing the baby did.

 

Jongup stood from behind keeping a close eye on his son. He felt proud seeing how friendly his son was. Yongguk nudge the younger, "He is exactly like you."

 

Jongup responded with a shy smile. He found it funny and a bit ridiculous how eager his hyungs' had become to try and win his son's attention. Little Moon started clapping his hands and blabber his baby talk. He had enough of them and went on all fours crawling towards the mirror. 

He was fascinated by his own reflection and he lifted a hand to touch the mirror. His eyes widen when he realized it could be touched. He got on his knees and placed his other hand on the mirror lifting his short legs.

 

Everyone gasped when he managed to pull himself up and was standing on his own. He hit his hand against the wall leaning his face forward and planted a sloppy kiss against the mirror. He giggled at himself shoving his hand into his mouth. He was having fun with himself and his baby talk echoed in the practice room. He became braver and removed his other hand that was up against the mirror and let it go. He was wobbling and he fought against it finally, able to stand with no support.

 

 

Jongup gave his son a thumb up and the uncles clapped at their courageous nephew. Little Moon was clapping his hands trying to keep his wobbling balance in place. Everyone inched and their hearts dropped when the wobbling baby almost fell over. It gave Jongup the biggest scare of his life. He nearly lost ten years of his life right there. He scooped his son into his arms holding him tightly as Little Moon stared into space of the sudden change in view. Little Moon rested his head on his daddy's shoulder suddenly becoming shy to his uncles. He used one hand to try to cover his face but his hand wouldn't move the way he wanted. 

 

 

He let out a whine wiggling in his dad's embrace. He rubbed his eyes and nose and started to fuss. Jongup was startled by his son's change in behavior. He panicked, afraid that his baby might not like him anymore and he was searching for his mom. Jongup pat his son's bottom and bounced him but that didn't see to work. The baby's groan escalated and he was getting ready to cry. Jongup was panicking, he didn't know what to do, he never experienced this behavior from his baby before. Jongup was going to be stubborn about it, he wont call his wife. He is the father he should know what his son wants. 

 

Jongup took his son into a more quiet place with less people and rubbed the back of his baby's back trying to sooth his whimpering cries. Little Moon kept rubbing his eyes and threw a fuss each time his dad couldn't interpret his actions. 

 

"Do you want your bottle?" Jongup asked softly. Little Moon stopped his crying when he heard his dad's voice and looked up at the familiar face. Jongup smiled at his son, and the baby smiled back. Jongup kissed his son's temple hugging his son closer. Jongup carried his baby back into the practice room to grab the baby bag. His hyungs and Zelo were tenaciously busying themselves by goofing off rather than practicing.

 

He brought the bag back into the other room and pulled one of the pre-made bottle his wife packed. Little Moon started kicking his feet and extending his arms flapping them when he saw the bottle. Jongup sat down and within instance his son was away the milk. 

 

"You were fussing because you were hungry huh?" Jongup said staring at his son as he drank the milk lightening fast. "Daddy's sorry." He leaned to give his son a kiss on the head. Little Moon's eyelids were becoming heavy and little by little his eyes closed and he fell asleep.

 

Little Moon had a fun day with his daddy but it was his nap time and he needed to nap or else his mommy will be upset at his daddy. With the help of Yongguk and Himchan, a little fort was made on the sofa for Little Moon to sleep. Jongup carefully lay his son down on the fort that was made from the many soft sweaters his bandmates were wearing. Zelo brought chairs to stand as a wall just incase the baby rolls over. They took this short chance to rehears. The music was subtle and low enough to be heard if the room remained quiet. Although they all were dancing, they each had their ears wide open in case the baby cried. Jongup was the most cautious and continuously turned around to look out the door. His focus was partially on the dance and he knew he had messed up more than ever, but his only concern was his son.

 

 

They managed to go through five songs before Little Moon woke up and by then, everyone had long forgotten about rehearsal. Little Moon was the star in the room and he captivated everyone with his angelic smile. There were many times he seemed to doze off and turn his attention away from his uncles, and that was when they teased Jongup the most. There was no doubt in the world that was 100% Moon Jongup's son. 

 

It was a long day at work and the Moon boys were ready to go home to mommy. Jongup and his baby bid their goodbyes. His wife was eagerly waiting for her boys to come home. Although she enjoyed the time alone, she missed her baby more than anything-sometimes even more than Jongup. She gushed at her handsome boys and the baby started to cry when he finally say his mom. She took him from Jongup and kissed him all over showering him with motherely kisses. Jongup smiled at the sight and walked behind his wife. He wrapped his arms around his wife's waist and hugged the two most important people in his life. Little Moon reached his hand to touch his daddy's face and in that moment Jongup knew his son and him had grew closer.

 


 

Authors note: Posting this from my phone is a pain in the ! This is a very late bday oneshot for jonguppie~