Daehyun - I Remember

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines


Daehyun - I Remember

 

 

 

 

 Do you remember how much you used to love me?


Do you remember how much I used to mean to you?


Do you ever think about me the way I think about you?


Do you know how hard it is for me to not see your face?


Do you know how much it hurts me to see you with someone else?


I remember how much I still love you. I remember how much you still mean to me. I remember crying myself to sleep last night because of you. I remember how much I still think about you.


Could it have been different if I fought for us?


 If I didn't let you just walk away, if only I had grabbed your hand. Is that why you're with her? Because she grabbed your hand, because she fought for you?


But I remember, I remember I did fight for us, I did grabbed your hand. It was you who wouldn't fight for us. It was you who removed your hand from mine. It was you who didn't want to be in this relationship anymore.


It was all you, but why am I the one hurting? Why am I the only one still hoping you would come back?


Would you be mad if I purposely walked passed you on the streets?

Would you be mad if I smiled just as brightly as you?

It kills to see you so happy with her. Was she the one you left me for? She's pretty, she really is. You guys make a cute couple.


 I remember when I was the only girl you wanted to be with. I guess I wasn't the only one.


Does she know that you get grumpy when you're hungry?


Does she always leave a midnight snack for you?


Does she know that cheesecake is your favorite food and you must eat it at least once a day?


She fits your ideal type of girl. I don't blame you for falling for her, she's stunningly gorgeous.


 I still love you and I still think of you. I try not to but every thing is a reminder of what we used to be, the love we used to cherish so much.


I still remember your perfect handsome face smiling at me. And your voice that would call me every morning.


I remember it all even when I don't want to.


 I remember so vividly how you broke my heart. You were so mean. Every reason to why you didn't want to be with me any more stabbed my heart repeatedly.


 Little by little my heart was cracking and you left me all alone in the pool of my own tears and blood. It hurt so damn much. I thought I was going to die right there right then. I thought I wouldn't be able to know how to live anymore.


You were my everything.


You were the reason why I moved to Seoul in the first place. You were the reason why I learned to trust men again.


You were the reason why I almost took my own life so, why the hell are you standing in front of my house kneeling to the ground?