BTS Jungkook - for sarahlovesjongup

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

ll cr. lovemoment.tistory ll

SarahlovesJongup

Name: Sarah
I want : BTS Jungkook
Genre: Fluff
Plot: Anyth relate to sch and bullies ! (he save her from the bully)


author's note:

This is nowhere near being fluffy. I tried but I just couldn’t incorporate fluff into a bullying theme. Fluff and bullying just doesn’t go together for me  :/  this came out darker and more angst than I had hoped. My apologies :(  I was trying really hard to not make it angst but it ended that way T_______T I know this wasn’t what you probably wanted.

And I just noticed the amount of BTS. Wow. Three out of the four is all from BTS and mostly of Jungkook. BTS must be the “it” boy band at the time huh? -A

 

 


word count: 2,080

 

 

Sarah wasn’t like other students at her school.

She didn’t have any friends and was always alone. She never spoke to the other students, and always stayed at her little corner hiding away from all of them. She was treated as an outcast, and often other students would bully her, calling her names and terrorizing her. In this world, she has no one. She never had anything to begin with.

You see, Sarah carries a dark past that will be with her until the day she dies. She wasn’t the one responsible for it, but she carried the burden of it. Sarah’s family is not like other family. Her father was an alcoholic who abused her and her mom on a daily basis, her mom was a drug addict who often spent nights sleeping with other men to earn a little cash to feed her addiction, and her brother was the only savior she had until he couldn’t take it anymore and took his own life.

Her family fell apart. Her parents fought endlessly, and one night her mom set the house on fire angry that her husband had stolen her stash and sold it to buy booze. Sarah managed to survive while her parents didn’t, and she remains a virus to the town.

No one wants to be friends with the daughter of a and an abusive alcoholic father. She never once had a friend who would stay after finding out how her parents are. All parents feared that if they allowed their child to be friends with a person like Sarah, their child might be influenced or sold off for drugs.

Sarah had to do things she never wants to speak of to please her parents. It was the only way she could avoid getting a beating. She feels filthy dirty and ashamed. She could never raise her head because of the shame she felt. She doesn’t know what it feels like to be love by others. She doesn’t know how it feels like to have loving and protective parents. Her parents never protected her instead they forced her to do their dirty deeds to gain their needs. She would try her best to hide the bruises her father left when she was at school. Teachers have tried countless times to try and contact her parents but they never received an answer. Eventually, the teachers gave up, and pretend to not notice the black eye or the finger print markings along her wrist. They pretend to not notice because that was better than trying to be heroic and get themselves involved in a dysfunctional and hated family.

She lives alone in an old basement that the landlord allowed her to. She has no friends, no family, and no nothing. She works two part-time jobs, one in the morning and one after school to be able to provide for herself. She became anti-social after she found out what the kids at school said about her. Girls would sometimes round around her, and attacked her calling her names as she lied there helplessly for them to kick until their heart was satisfied.

It doesn’t hurt anymore when she gets beaten by other students. She is used to the pain and her body was now numb to the hits they jabbed at her. The parents of the students would often yell at her, even hitting her, telling her to leave because her presence makes it difficult for their child to attend class. They blamed her for their child’s failing grade, and often protested and gathered petitions to have her expelled from the school. She tells herself this is her debt this is her fate. She must live this life to pay back for what her parents had done to others. She was the sacrifice and the dealer of her parents’ consequences.

She eats alone at the top of the roof, often sitting at the edge with her legs dangling. Being able to get away from all of the bullying and the nasty comments, sometimes Sarah feels that her life could get better. She has to get better because her brother died in order for her to live. She often cries as she eats looking out into the blue sky praying that things would get better. Perhaps she endured too much at such a young age; she speaks to herself being her own friend. Sometimes she doesn’t eat her lunch, and instead packed it in little zip lock bags she brought from home, and have it for dinner later that night.

 

She tries her best to get out of the other students way never making eye contact as she walks to class. Her head is always down staring at the ground slightly afraid that if she looked up, someone will try to pick a fight with her. She hears echoes of giggling and shoes being ruffled against the tiled floor. She never looked up but she knew the girls were all gathered around to get a glimpse at an upper classmate that was the pride of the school. He was the smartest student; he was a great dancer, and most of all he was the cutest boy in school. His name is Jungkook and Sarah has only seen his face once.

She picks up her pace walking faster to avoid any shoulders. She keeps her eyes on the ground, her hair covering her entire face. She tries to squeeze out of the way pushing her body against the lockers, and that was when she had bumped into someone. A strike of fear flashed before and she felt her heart drop. Her hands begin to shake as she mumbled an apology and tried to hurry her way out, but the bystanders wouldn’t let her.

Someone pulled the back of her hair yanking her head towards the back. She holds back a muffled moan. “You stupid ! Watch where you’re going.” The female student cursed bringing a fistful of Sarah’s hair downwards. “You got your dirty filth on Jungkook.” She mumbles a repeated apology before being forcefully pushed to the ground. The other students laughed in mockery as they began their daily insults towards her. Sarah felt her face get hot and her eyes were filled with tears. She scraped her knee when she was pushed to the ground. She tries her best to get up and walk away from the scene. Her knee is hurting badly and she forces herself up but was kicked back down by the same girl who had yanked her hair.

Soon a crowd was surrounding her and she didn’t know what to do. She closed her eyes as she held back the tears and the longing cry stuck in . She knew very well this was just the beginning for them. Those girls were going to make sure they made it clear to her to never allow herself anywhere near Jungkook.

“What a shame,” she said giggling. “Your mom must be so proud of her daughter spreading her legs here and there.” Sarah shut her eyes, her hands balled into a fist. “Maybe we should teach her a lesson.” She suggested and voices from the students chime in agreeing.

“Move.” Said a low and angry voice from behind the crowd. The students surrounding Sarah split their ways and not one of them dared to argue with the owner of the voice. He walks towards her, his eyes seeing the tears drop to the ground. He bends down and pushes her hair away from her face tucking it behind her ear. The students whispered among each other gasping at the scene in front of them.

The female student who pushed Sarah immediately pulled Jungkook’s arm but he yanked her away. He glared at her before he returned his attention to the girl on the ground. He saw fear in her face, and it pulverized him. Her entire body was shaking in fear and her lips were trembling. He swallowed a dry sigh and reached his hand to wipe away the tears falling from her closed eyes. He took of his jacket and wrapped it around her. He placed both hands on her shoulder and helped her to stand. “It’s okay.” He whispered to her. “You don’t have to open your eyes if you don’t want to.” He smiles but she can’t see. His eyes catch the scratch on her knee that was caused by the female student.

“Can you walk?” He asked his voice as soft as cotton candy. She nods her head taking one step forward and nearly loses her balance. He catches her in time and without a word, he swept her off her feet and carried her to the nurse’s office.

 

“Are you okay?” Jungkook asks as the nurse finishes wrapping her knee and steps out to grab more bandages. “Are you hurt anywhere else?” He asks again sounding too concern for his own good. Sarah looks down at the ground. She hopes that maybe if she stays quiet he will leave. He doesn’t leave, and instead starts talking, trying to get a conversation out of her. He wants to hear her voice. He wants to know if she really is okay.

“Please leave me alone.” She finally said her voice hoarse and low. He pushes for a smile on his face, and that upsets her. “Don’t you know who I am?” She asked vexed. “You should leave. I don’t want any of your admirers to beat me more than they do.” She hastily got up, but the bandage wrapped over her knee was too tight and she loses balance. He catches her in time again staring at her with concerned eyes. She pushes his hands away and tries to walk away.

“I know who you are.” He answered staring at her back as she limps her way out. She stops momentarily. “I know who you are and I don’t care because I don’t have the right to judge you based on the things your parents did.” He said taking a step towards her. “You are not what your parents are. I know because I see how hard you try to be a better person.” He takes another step towards her. “Life is unfair and we can’t choose who our parents are but we can choose who we want to be.” He takes another step towards her. “I know it’s stupid of me to ask, but I want to be your friend.” And now he was standing in front of her. “I’m being sincere…Sarah.”

She lifts her head up surprised that he had said her name. She shakes her head and takes a step back. “Don’t make this harder for me than it already is.” She begs. Her voice was so shaky and vulnerable. “Please just leave me alone.” She begs again.

He shakes his head and blocks her path. “You can tell me to go away but I won’t.” He replied. “You don’t deserve to be treated like this not for what your parents had done. You deserve to be happy and you deserve to live.” He states staring into her soul. “I don’t see you the way those stupid students do because I know how it feels like to be alone, afraid, and an outcast.” He confessed.

He forces a smile on his face. He wants to see her smile he wants to see her be happy. He didn’t care if the other students started to talk badly about him. He didn’t care at all. They were nothing but a bunch of band wagons who were weaklings that picked on people weaker than them because they were unsatisfied with their lives.

“I’m not someone you can be friends with.” She retorts in a lachrymose realizing how pitiful she sounded. “I’m nothing but a bad virus with a ty drug addicted mother and an alcoholic father.”

And that right there was the last draw. The shakiness from her voice, and the cry that followed behind it tugged at his heart. How could someone so young endure such cruelty? He knew behind all of that there was a young girl who never received the love and care she deserved.

Jungkook grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into his arms. He held her tightly against him as he rested his head against hers. “So what if you’re a bad virus?” He aggravated. “You can be the virus and I will be the cure.”