Myungsoo - Be Mine

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

 

Myungsoo – Be Mine

ll  requested by saranghaeeekpop.ig ll

 

 

 

"Kim Myungsoo you are the biggest jerk in this entire world!"

 Those were the words Andrea wanted to scream. She hates Myungsoo and his stupid fan girls. Every day, those stupid girls throw themselves at him, bring him a buffet of lunch, and he doesn't even care about them. She hated him the most because he would pick on her. She has never done any wrong to him, yet he picks on her and she doesn't know why. She doesn't even bother to give him her two cents of attention because he doesn't deserve it. He makes fun of her whenever he can and he makes sure the whole school knows about it too

He isn't enough, so his minions and those stupid girls join in on the bullying. Andrea hated that no matter what she does Myungsoo was always there watching, waiting for the golden opportunity to make fun of her. It'd be a lie if she didn't expect too much, but there has been days where he didn't bother her at all. Now, when Myungsoo does pick on her she just shrugged it off and pretends that she is in her happy land

 

She felt disgusted by his words. Isn't it obvious to him that Andrea isn’t like those girls? "It's a shame I don't drop on my hands and knees like those brainless girls do to you." She answered. "I'd rather jump off a cliff than ever does that to you."

Myungsoo was angry. He was going easy on her but now she was only infuriating him. He knew exactly what it was he was going to do to her. She pushed his hand away but he caught her by the wrist and pinned that hand against the wall. Andrea struggled to break free but his grip was too strong.

 "Kim Myungsoo!" Her heart dropped and she turned to her savior, Nam Woohyun. She pushed Myungsoo and step to a side. Slowly at the corner of his lips Andrea saw a grin on her enemy's face. Woohyun ran smiling to Myungsoo and patted his back.

 "Come on man, we're gonna be late to gym." He smiled and tugged Myungsoo away. Woohyun nod his head at her and proceeded to drag Myungsoo to the boys’ locker room. Andrea heaved a sigh of relief. She was happy Woohyun came because she didn't know what Myungsoo would have done to her.

 

After gym class, Andrea ran to her locker to grab her notebook. There was a red envelope taped to her locker. She looked around her surroundings before taking it off. She studied everyone around her trying to see if perhaps one of them was the one who taped this to her locker. She was hesitant to open it, but her curiosity got the best of her. She opened the red envelop and inside was a note. She pulled it out unfolding the mysteries to this envelop. She nearly choked on herself when she read who it was from. She shook her head and crumbled it up. She was not falling for any stupid games Myungsoo has planned. She tossed the note along with the red envelop into the trash can. She hurried to class before she had to serve detention for being late.

Throughout the time in her last class, Andrea couldn't help but think about the note. Was it really from Myungsoo? Did he really write that? What could have been so important that he needs to talk to her after school? Andrea was a bit skeptical because of the incident earlier. She shrugged it off and decided it was best if she didn't go meet him. She doesn't know if he is being sincere or has something up his sleeves.

The last bell ranged and it was time to go home. Students rushed out the class room doors and soon the hallways were filled with students rushing to go home. Andrea walked out the school gates happy that school was over for the day. She pulled on the straps of her backpack and headed to the direction of her houses. She was walking happily when someone pulled her arm and dragged her elsewhere. She screamed out of fear and started kicking her feet and wailing her arms. She stopped when she saw who it was. Myungsoo looked angry and his eyes were piercing in rage. Andrea grew smaller at his dark face.

He removed his hand from her arm and Andrea pulled the straps of her bag back to her shoulder. He had his hands in his pocket staring at her. "W-what do you want?" Andrea finally managed to say. He grinned and didn't say anything. "If you're not going to say anything then," Andrea turned her heels ready to leave when Myungsoo reached out to grab her wrist. She looked at his hand and to him. He didn't remove his hand.

"Why didn't you come meet me?" He asked. "I waited for you."

She removed his hand off her wrist and cleared . "I don't see why I have to meet you when I have nothing to say." The look in his eyes mellowed and for the first time, Myungsoo felt hurt.

"Is it because I'm not Woohyun?" He mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

Andrea crossed her arms across her chest. "You aren't even a third of Woohyun's kindness."

That hit Myungsoo hard. He knew he wasn't the nicest guy at school, but he hated it when he was compared to his good friend Woohyun. No one had ever said that to him, let alone dare to speak ill of him. Andrea was the first girl to not treat him like royalty. Andrea was still kind and sweet despite Myungsoo being an to her because he likes her. He liked that Andrea didn't care about him. She never chased him around, or through herself to him. If anything, Myungsoo was the one who chased her around by always picking on her. That was the only way he can be near her without her knowing he likes her.

Andrea was still kind and sweet despite Myungsoo being an to her because he likes her. He liked that Andrea didn't care about him. She never chased him around, or through herself to him. If anything, Myungsoo was the one who chased her around by always picking on her. That was the only way he can be near her without her knowing he likes her.

 "If I was a third of Woohyun would you like then?" Andrea veered her eyes to Myungsoo.

"What are you trying to say?" She asked trying to in unscramble the meaning of his question.

 "I'm trying to tell you that I like you idiot." Her face fumed in anger.

"I'm not an idiot!" She barked back. But then her face soften after the first half of what he said register to her. She shook her head not wanting to believe what he said. "Stop playing around Myungsoo. It's not nice to play with a girl’s heart."

He smiled looking at her with pleading eyes. "Who said I was playing around?" Andrea stiffens. Was she going to really believe this? This is Kim Myungsoo! The same Kim Myungsoo that picks on her, makes fun of her, and is anything but nice. He is her nemesis, her enemy. She wasn't going to get played like all those girls on his list. She isn't going to be a victim of his.

"I hate you." She said.

Myungsoo straighten his posture hearing those three words he wished he never hear from her. "You are the biggest, meanest jerk I have ever met!" Andrea angrily said. "You think just because you have a good looking face blessed with rich parents you can treat girls like this?!" He was puzzled and dumbfounded. Myungsoo didn't want it to end like this. It was far from what he had planned in his head.

 "Andrea," he said but she cut him off.

"Did you honestly think that I would like you just because you like me? I would never like you! You pick on me; you make fun of me every single day. All your stupid girlfriends hate me and pick on me all because of you!" She took a deep breath to calm herself down. "You are the wors-" Her words were cut off and she felt something soft against her lips.

Her eyes widen when she realized that Myungsoo kissed her. She tried to push him off but he grabbed both her wrist and held them down to her side. She tried to move her face but he moved forward and causes her to stumble to the ground. She fell on her back and Myungsoo remained on top of her his lips still on her lips. He pinned her hands above her head and he deepens the kiss sliding his tongue into . Andrea tried to fight but he was too strong for her and she gave up. He softened the kiss when he noticed she was fighting anymore. He kissed every inch of her lips and nibbled on her bottom lips before place a kiss on the tip of her nose. She took this opportunity and kneed him. He rolled of her whimpering in pain and Andrea quickly scattered to her feet.

He grinned picking himself up. He wasn't afraid, instead he liked it. He started making his way to her and she held both her fist in front of her threatening him. "Don't come any closer." She warned.

He grabbed one hand and spun her arm locking her arm to her back. Andrea yelled. "That hurts!" He let go and she quickly turned back to face him. "You're an ." Her eyes were getting watery and she was on the verge of crying. She felt so violated and humiliated.

 Myungsoo noticed the glitch in her eyes and he immediately dropped his guard. He didn't want to see her cry especially because of him. "I'm sorry." He said. "I'm sorry you can beat me, kick me, kill me just please don't cry." He begged.

She let out a little laugh pushing her hair away from her face. Myungsoo reached for her hand and this time he held her hand gently. He cupped her chin up forcing her to look at him. "I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for always being an to you that was the only way I knew how to keep being near you." He confessed. "You have every right to hate me, but please don't cry. I don't like to see you cry." He was embarrassed by now and he lowered his head. "I know I'm nothing like Nam Woohyun but if you give me a chance I can show you the real Kim Myungsoo." Andrea didn't know what to say. Never in a million years would she ever imagine the reason for all his bullying was because he likes her.

What was she supposed to say? How does one respond to something like this? Does she like him too? Can she like? What is she going to do? "I...this is so...much to take in." Andrea finally said.

He squeezed her hand nodding his head. "It's okay. I wasn't expecting you to jump on me and happily say yes." He laughed at himself for thinking something as silly as that.

She took a deep breath and removed her hand from his. She took a few steps and Myungsoo watch as he knew had just been rejected. She extended her hand out and with a big smile she said, "Hi! My name is Andrea nice to meet you."

Myungsoo stared at her disbelieved. She really is the best girl he's ever known. He felt like a total loser, but he promises to show her the real him. "Nice to meet you, Andrea," He reached his hand out to shake hers. "I'm Myungsoo. Would you like to go out for some ice cream?"

She smiled nodding her head. For the first time, she saw Kim Myungsoo with a sincere and heart filled smile, and Myungsoo has never felt such happiness before until this very moment.