Daehyun - Cheesecake

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Daehyun - Cheesecake

 

 

You of all people should know you should never ever eat a cheesecake without Daehyun. Actually you shouldn't eat anything at all in front of him or else you'll suffer from the hungry raged eyes.

But you just wanted to eat it so damn much! You barely get a spoonful because fatty Daehyun will devour it before you can cut yourself a slice.

You adored him, loved him, and without a doubt enjoyed being his girlfriend, but he can get a little greedy when it comes to food. No matter what time of the day it is you can always, always find him eating something anything. If it’s edible it goes in his mouth. And what's even more annoying is he doesn't gain any weight!

Well, Daehyun isn't home and that leaves you all alone with this beautifully delicious New York style cheesecake that you've been dying to eat. Your mouth was watering just looking at it.

"Oh Daehyun please forgive me," you said before cutting yourself a meaningful slice and into your mouth it goes.

Oh heaven, heaven, heaven. The richness, creamy, slightly tart texture, and everything just melts in your mouth. You couldn't blame Daehyun for loving this dangerously delicious dessert. You loved it and you didn't feel bad eating it without Daehyun.

You took your plate and happily skipped to the living room. You squirmed happy and satisfied every time you took a bite and didn't understand why you never fought Daehyun for cheesecake. Either way you were immersed and wanted another piece. You decided you deserved it and headed to cut yourself another slice. You placed the cover back on and placed the cheesecake back into the fridge. You were once again happy and happily skipped when the front door opened.



You froze in your stance and a bewildered Daehyun stared at the plate in your hand. He pouted upon seeing his most favorite food being eaten without him. You shamelessly showed off the deliciousness and spoon a good full into your mouth.

He gasped grabbing his chest hurt that you would eat without him.
You giggled twirling your spoon. "I'm sorry babe, but it was calling to me."


He forced a smile but couldn't blame you. "Once you start you can't stop." He warned approaching you and dipped the tip of his index finger on the surface of your cheesecake and tasted it.


You motioned your finger at him tracing back. "Come to the dark side we have cheesecake." You waved it in front of him.

He couldn't help but laugh at your silliness. If there was one thing he liked more than cheesecake it was you. You ran into the kitchen and showed him that you didn't eat all of it yet. His eyes lit up feeling weak at the sight of his beloved cheesecake. It was just yesterday he had some, it had been too long.

"I think I'm the only girl who kind of gets jealous of a cheesecake." You said a bit distress.

He cupped your face giving you a sloppy kiss. "You know what I like more than cheesecake?"

"What?" You said forcefully shoving the last piece into your mouth with your hand.

He noticed the smear of cheesecake on your lip and naughty Daehyun was activated.

"Cheesecake on my girlfriend." He said the cream off of your lips.