Kikwang - Happy Birthday

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

Kikwang - Happy Birthday

 

 

 

 

He knew you were mad.

And he knew you were going to keep ignoring him.

It wasn't his fault, really. Kikwang didnt know there was going to be a long delay on his bandmates performance. He was suppose to be home 4 hours ago to celebrate your birthday with you. But due to some unpreventable circumstances, he is stuck in Busan for a charity concert that was supposed to start hours ago.

He called, texted, and left you hundreds of voice mails, but not once did you pick up.

You know that it wasn't his fault, but this was the first time you were spending your birthday with him. You wanted it to be the best birthday ever. You were more sad than mad because you knew before hand that he has a shaky schedule. But he had promised to be here, with you celebrating your birthday. But, no he is stuck in Busan and you're sipping away one too many wine.

Your phone vibrates.

You breathed in heavily sliding the screen.

It was Kikwang, again, but this time he sent you a picture.

He was still in his stage outfit, but he still looked handsome to you. Below the attached picture was another picture. All the BEAST members held up a white paper & it spelled out

                                            "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS.KIKWANG!"

 

You couldnt help but smile. Kikwang really was sorry and you felt bad for ignoring him. You knew it wasnt his fault and seeing how his bandmates were sorry as well you gave in. You texted him a simple "<3" and within a few seconds Kikwang's name was ringing from your phone.