BTS Jin - The Famous Boy

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

BTS Jin - The Famous Boy

ll cr:as tagged ll

 

He was the guy every girl in school wanted. He was the guy every guy in school wanted to be.

You? You’re the girl no one knew existed. You were new to the school and contrarily no one cared  you were the new girl let alone someone from another country.

It wasn't like in those dramas where the new girl insanely gets attention for just being the new girl. It was probably for the best that no one knew who you are. You were used to it by now and it didn't bother as much as it used to.

You stopped befriending people. Not wanting to get hurt or have them put through danger because of you. You knew what you are and what your family is. You hate your dad, of course, but you also loved him as well.

You didn't wish to be in this but it was your fate. You were the only daughter to the most notorious gang leader in Seoul. From the day you were born your life was continuously in danger. You were kidnapped the night after your mom gave birth to you and was held hostage. You father nearly killed himself to bring you back safe and unharmed.

Your father had enemies left and right. You were raised to not believe in anyone not even your family. You never had a normal life you don't even know what normal is. The only person who understands you and is always by your side was your bodyguard named George.

You looked out the window fantasizing about what your life might have been like if you weren't the daughter of a notorious gang leader. For once, you'd like to have friends who aren't scared of you, be surrounded by people who aren't trying to kill you and use you as bait.
You were only 16 but faced death more than any human being on earth.

The thudding sounds of girls running down the hall and yelping screams distributed your fantasy. You pulled your attention away from the window and to the group of flocking teenage high schooler girls surrounding the famous boy.


You sighed sinking your head down to your desk resting it against your forearm. You didn't want to be here. You just wanted to be free. You heard the chair screeched against the floor and soon a few more followed after.
You shut your eyes tighter hoping it'd shut all sounds from outside.

You heard voices overlap one another and some laughs here and there. You knew the girls were surrounding him either giving him something or asking something, later followed by a group of envious yelping. He must've blessed a girl.

You took off your jacket and threw it over your head. You did this all the time but this time you were disturbed. Someone knocked over the desk next to you causing them to fall to the ground. You jolt your head irritated and angry. Your eyes were piercing down at the girl on the floor. She stumbled to her feet scared and immediately apologized. You never glared at any one at school before. You stood from your seat and walked out the door.

"Who's she?" The girl asked after you were far gone from your seat.

"Is she new?"

"I don't know. I've never seen her before."

"I heard she's a criminal."

"What?! A criminal?! Why does our school allow a criminal!?"
"No," one boy said "I hear her family is a gang."

Voices of 'ah' and 'oh' echoed in the classroom as the students argued with one another on your presence.

You went to the rooftop and sat at the edge allowing your legs to dangle. You reached into your pocket and pulled out your phone that had your headphones wrapped around it. You unwrapped it and pulled it away to untangle it. You stuck one bud into your ear the other to the next. You unlocked your phone and played your lullaby playlist that consist of only instruments. You looked out to the horizon the wind picking up from where you were sitting. You held back the scratch of sadness when you heard what they said. Your human just like them but why do you feel like a freak, a monster.


You pulled yourself up and now you stood at the edge. You spread your arms letting the wind through your body. You tilt your head back looking into the sky and breathed in the air. You looked down and smiled. You can see George's car from here and just as you had predicted he saw you too. He waved to you with a warm smile and you returned the wave. You bent a little lower but were snatched away. You immediately grabbed the attacker by the back of his neck and flipped over him landing on your two feet. You were ready to attack when you saw who it was.

You pulled your headphones off staring at the boy in front of you.

"Are you crazy?" He yelled. "Why would you try to kill yourself?!"

It was the famous boy.

The boy all the girls surrounded. The boy all the other boys in this school wanted to be.

How long has it been since he saw you? Did he really think you were going to commit suicide? You turned around to walk away but he grabbed your wrist flinging you to face him again. You bit your bottom lip and forcefully yanked your wrist free.

"Go away." You said hoarsely.

He looked at you confused. He just saved your life and you’re telling him to go away?

"If you need help," he stumbled. “I-I can help you get help."

You smirked. Does he think he is a saint or something? "You're the one that needs help." You retorted and left.

You went downstairs and he followed behind calling out your name.

You paused.

He knew your name. No one in this school knew your name, but the famous boy knew your name.

You started to walk again when his voice was getting near. You made a sudden left turn catching him off guard. He followed behind wondering why you aren't going back to home room. You fasten your pace and when you saw the chance you jumped over the fence.
He stared in aw never seeing a girl jump over the fence let alone seeing one ditch. He called your name again and you never once turned to look at him. He called your name one last time but this time it wasn't forced or echo. It was soft, so soft that you stopped your tracks to hear it again.


"My name is Jin." He said. "I hope to see you at school tomorrow." He ended it with your name and you didn't have to see to know he added a smile.