ZELO - Drunk Giant Baby

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

ZELO - Drunk Giant Baby

 

 

It's 3 in the morning and you're in your pajamas staring at the hot mess thrown at your door step. You rubbed your tired eyes looking around and sighed. You crossed your arms against your chest as you stared at your very passed out and drunk boyfriend.

Jongup was kind enough to drop him off, but the muscular boy could've thrown him inside the house rather than outside. Zelo's legs and arms were sprawled against your tiny porch. You scratched your head wondering how in the world are you going to carry this six foot giant baby inside.

You bent down putting one of his arms over your shoulder and tried to lift him up. "Zelo," you said. "Get up. You can't sleep outside like this." You tugged at him hoping he will wake up and he did.

He groaned barely opening his eyes. His arms flapped hitting your head and you blew an angry breath. "My baby!" He said a little too loud trying to grab your face. You tried to hoist him to his feet pulling his arms and little by little his drunken body responded to what you wanted. You finally managed to get him on his feet and by now you were exhausted.

He giggled taking wobbly steps towards you. "I miisssss youuuu." He said smiling and pointing his long arms at you. You hit his hand away, but he lost balance and fell towards you. Luckily, you caught him and yourself on time and didn't let his weight bring you down with him.

You had your arms tightly around him and walked backwards into your house. You took it one step at a time trying to not make him fall. You kicked the door closed and struggled to drag his heavy body to the couch.

"You're so pretty," he said bobbing his head in your embrace. You appreciated his drunken compliments but right now you just need to get him off of you. You didn't realized how heavy he was and it amazed you that you managed to drag him inside. You twirled into a circle so his back was facing the couch and pushed him towards the comfy sofa.

He groaned kicking his long legs fusing at the lost of contact. His hands reached into the air making a grabbing motion. You pounded your shoulders and stretched your arms.

"Where's my baby?" He asked reaching into the air. "I want my baby." He whined pouting.

You couldn't help but laugh. He can barely open his eyes and he became very whiney and needy.
"How much did you drink Choi Junhong?" You questioned.

He smiled like a fool when he heard your voice and put up the number five with his fingers. "I only drank 2." He said nodding his head, his voice getting higher. You shook your head placing your hands on your hips. You knew he couldn't hold his alcohol well, but you didn't expect for him to come home drunk like this. But it was Himchan's party after all; his bachelor party to be more precise.

Zelo had fallen back asleep. You didn't know if you should try to get him to change. He looked really uncomfortable in that suit, especially when he has one leg over the sofa. You went to the bedroom you shared with him and brought out a pair of his sleeping shorts and a tank top.

You kneeled next to him removing the tie around his neck and proceeded to his dress shirt. He shifted his body to face the sofa making it harder for you to remove the piece of clothing. You tried pulling him back towards you and when you did he threw one arm around you.

"Are you trying to me?" He teased. His eyes were barely opened. His hands failed to find your body.

You smacked your lips baffled by his comment. You ignored him and continued to strip off his dress shirt. You managed to get that off but now how were you supposed to take of the rest? You scratched your head thinking and there was no other way but to wake him up and make him do it himself.

"Zelo you have to get up and wear your pj's." you said shaking him. He made some noises and pulled his drunken body off the sofa. His head was barely stable as he roughly tried to remove his pants. You coughed looking the other way. It wasn't like you hadn't seen it, but then again you were shy about it. He kicked his pants off after much struggle plopping his big behind back on the sofa and held both his hands in the air.

You had to stand to meet his level and rolled up his tank top slipping it pass his arms and in his head went. You had to lean your face near his to pull the remainder of the shirt down and Zelo kissed you. You were taken aback as he smiled brightly with his eyes still closed. He wrecked of alcohol and you could only cough a disbelief laugh. He s an arm around your waist pulling you into his chest. You made an "oomph" sound when your head hit his.

He was still very intoxicated and pants less. You tried to remove yourself off of him but drunken Zelo wouldn't allow it. "Noooooooooo~," he whined shaking his shoulders. "You're mine." His baby voice cooed.

"Zelo your pants," you argued but he pouted and started to make crying noises. You panicked, afraid he might be one of those emotional drunk's and quickly cater to his need.

"Okay, okay. You don't have to put on your pants." You said talking to him as if he was a little baby. His little cries stopped and he snuggled into your chest.

You blew the strand of hair away from your eyes completely defeated by this giant drunk baby. You didn't mind that he was in his boxers but the sofa wasn't exactly the most comfortable to sleep when there's a bed. He was breathing heavily slouching on the sofa with you on his lap. You need to get him to bed and you need to once again get him back on his feet.

You removed the arm that was around your waist and got up. You grabbed both his hands pulling with all your strength to budge him. You almost lost your balance but managed to pull him up. His head was nodding to the side and if you didn't act fast he'll be on the floor again. You kept both his hand in yours and turned your back to him carrying him, well more like dragging him on your back.

His body weight was completely dependent on you and you grunt as you dragged your six foot giant into the shared bedroom. His weight was double since he was out of it and it didn't help that he was so tall either. You finally reach the bed and tried to turn your body so his back was facing the bed and dropped him onto the bed. He groaned kicking his legs and throwing his arms to the side. You wiped the streak of sweat off your face and fanned yourself.

Never again are you going to let alcohol touch his lips if this is what you're going to be dealing with.

"Anggggg," he cried. You jumped to his side asking if he was okay. "No you can't go." He said.

"I'm right here." You said grabbing his needy hands. When you laced your fingers with his he had the biggest smile on his face. "My baby!" He yelled.


He tried to pull himself up but failed and settled to rest on his arm. "Do yooooou know that yooooou are THE BEST girlfriend EVVVVEar?" He said bobbing his head with his voice fluctuation.

He had forgotten that he was resting on his arm and tried to open his arms and fell onto the bed. He giggled hysterically kicking his feet. You stared at this rare sight of Zelo. He threw his hands in the air reaching for something. "I loooooooovvvveee you THIS much!" He yelled and the giggled to himself. After declaring his love he drifted back into sleep. You could only stare with a smile on your face. Indeed, no more alcohol of such for this adorable and cute giant.