Sulli - The Princess's Man

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Sulli - The Princess's Man

 

 

She closed her eyes clasping her hands together and pressed them against her lips. The night was cold and windy and she liked cold nights like this. She was immersed in making a wish on a shooting star she saw.

He stared at her studying her face as she whispered her wish. He smiled wanting to brush his fingers against her cheeks but he knew better than to do so. When he saw a small opening from her eyes he straightens himself and looked away.

She smiled brightly leaning her body against the rail. He panicked throwing his hand in the air to catch her. "Princess, please be careful." He said.

She turned her head to look at him and frowned. "Sulli," she said. "How many times have I told you to call me Sulli?"

He turned his attention to her and bowed his head. "I'm sorry Princess Sulli." He said.

She pouted and cocked her head. He was one of the more stubborn guards she has had so far. He was also the most skilled and smartest but he was persistent and tenaciously obedient to his oath. He was serious about his job and dedication to guarding and keeping the royal family safe.

Sulli never understood why he was not guarding her dad, the King, with such great potential he holds. He was stuck with her and not once did she hear him complain to the General or his comrade.

He was quiet and punctual. He was reliable at times but he was too serious and Sulli didn't like that. She never saw him smile before or actually heard him talk more than a sentence.

He was always with her wherever it was she went. He knew when to give her space when needed but he was smart to not let the Princess trick him since she succeeded in the past.

She liked it when he came running to her side and his face and tone of voice was worried and he was afraid something might have happened to her. She liked it when he showed a bit of emotion, especially towards her.

"What did you wish for?" She asked smiling.

She stared up into the sky feeling free from worries as the wind blew through her hair and goose bumps grew on her arms. She was far from having her privacy but it was nights like these that she could only see herself and him.


"For the King, the Queen, and the Princess to be healthy and live a life filled with happiness." He answered.

She stared at her shoe breaking an unbelievable smile. Of all the wishes he could have made, he wasted it on her and her dysfunctional royal family. She shook her head kicking her foot against the cement pavement.

"I wished for you to be more expressive and for your health to be in its best," she said lifting her eyes to look at him. "And for you to be by my side forever." She blushed and so did he.


The Princesses wish surprised him and he was deeply touched that someone as beautiful and highly noble as her would wish something upon him. He took a step back and bowed before lifting his head to meet the princess. It is not often he makes eye contact with her, but just this once he wants to.

"Princess Sulli," he said her name ever so softly that it melted her heart. She wants to hear it once more. "I will forever be by your side until the day I die." He said placing his hand on top of where his heart lies. "I promise to protect and keep Princess Sulli safe." He vowed.

Sulli bit back a smile and her tears. She took one step in front and placed her hand on top of his. He was alarmed ready to move his hand away but he did not have the courage to brush away the hands of the Princess.

"You promise?" She asked unsure.

He nodded his head. She stared at him and for the first time he stared back the princess and smiled. "I promise Sulli.