Optional Bias - Broken & Then Some

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Optional Bias - Broken & Then Some

ll © as tagged ll

 

 

 

He reached for your hand but you pulled away.


You can't do this anymore.
You can't continue to get hurt by him. He repeatedly tells you lies and you stupidly believe them for the sake of the relationship.


All his words were all a lie. He didn't love you. He didn't want you. It was you who loved and wanted him. You were the one who first courted him, and you were the one who started the relationship.


You figured he only dated you out of pity, but hoped that he would one day love you. You were so in loved with him you couldn't control yourself. You were willing to do anything for him and all you asked for in return was to have a bit of himself.


You were okay with not having his heart since you knew from the beginning you probably won't get it. All you asked for was his time, just a bit of his time. Was that too much to ask for?


He was always too busy to call back, too busy to go out with you. He didn't want to be seen in public with you. He claimed he didn't want you to get hurt so, instead he hid you in this small apartment that you called home for almost a year.


You were always alone, always. He never wanted to do anything with you. He was always tired and all he wanted was sleep. He would get mad if you constantly ask him to get up and go out.


You were stupid the first couple of times, but now you won't let it happen again. This time you'll be the smart one. You'll be the one to accept the fate of this relationship and leave. As it seems clear to you now, that he wasn't too busy for her and he surely didn't mind being seen in public with her.


This time you wont play dumb because you'll be the one packing all your belongings and bidding your goodbyes.


 He made you feel things you've never felt before. He made you happy and sad. He broke your heart and then fixed it again.


This time you'll leave that broken heart of yours untouched. You won't let him touch it again. This time you won't sit and hear his lies.


No.


This time he's going to hear the truth. You're going to tell him everything you've kept bottle up. You're going to tell him that you know he doesn't love you and he only pity you so he dated you. You're going to tell him the reason why he refuses to be seen in public with you isn't because he is worried about your safety, he doesn't want someone like you to be known as his girlfriend.


You're going to tell him that all the times he's been too busy and too tired, he wasted it all on another girl. You're going to tell him that you were the stupid one to think a guy like him can love you. You're going to tell him how much he hurt you and thank him for showing you what kind of man he really is.



You're going to walk out with your head held up high because as broken as you are you won't be vulnerable in front of him anymore.
He can call out your name all he wants, but you won't turn around. You'll let this be a memory of yours to keep you strong.


He can cry, but it won't affect you. He can throw things out of anger, but it won't scare you. He can say whatever he wants, but it won't convince you.


You're going to do the exact same thing he does to you. You're going to give him a taste of his own medicine. You won't get shaded by the tears falling from his eyes. They can't compare to yours, especially all those times you were always left alone. Him hurting isn't equivalent to what you had.


This time you're going to take his heart and break it into tiny little pieces for him to watch just like how he did to yours.