Jungkook - Free Hugs

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

Jungkook - Free Hugs

 

 

 

You and your friend walked around the streets of Hongdae wearing a "FREE HUG" sign wrapped around your neck. Your teacher wanted the entire class to go out and conduct on an experiment on the willingness of free things. Your friend had the honor of picking out what 'free' the two of you would be doing.
At least you didn't end up with the free foot massage. That's disgusting and the worst. Hugging a complete stranger is better than massaging their foot. You guys walked around arms linked together waiting to see if anyone would actually take a free hug.


You gave a few to the grandmas and grandpas but that was about it. Your friend got hugs from all the guys. It would've been a lie if you said it didn't bothered you that no one wanted to get a hug from you.  Your friend even managed to get free food while giving out free hugs, you didn't complain that meant free food.
Your friend talked away with the guys who bought her free food. You didn't want to sit there and here all the gushy comments so you went out. A little boy ran and hugged your leg surprising you.

"Nuna free hug!" You smiled giving the adorable boy a full on hug. His little arms struggled to wrap itself fully around your neck but it didn't stop him from giving your cheek a peck.

You blushed watching the little boy run back to his parents. You sighed tugging on the sign around your neck. You didn't want to do this anymore. It was getting dark and your friend should be done with whatever it was she was doing. You walked back to where your friend was but someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and was greeted by a very cute boy. He smiled at you and pointed to your sign. You looked down at the sign and then at him and pointed to yourself. He wanted a hug from you?

He smiled nodding his head. "Free hug!" He said opening his arms. You chuckled but gave him the hug anyways since you're not allowed to refuse. You gave him a light hug and parted.

"Again." He said with his arms opened. You didn't understand why he wanted another hug but you gave him another one. He is cute and you can't say no.
This time the hug wasn't light or quick. He gave you a full bear hug and tightly pulled you closer.

"My names Jungkook," he whispered in your ear. You shuddered at his hot breathe and pulled away.

"Sorry," he apologized not being able to meet your eye. You shook your head telling him it was okay.




Your friend came out and jumped on you gasping. You stared at her like she was a lunatic. "Oh my god! Is that Jungkook?"

You shook your head only knowing his name a few seconds ago. Your friend pushed you to the side and stood face to face with Jungkook. "Oppa! It's really you! BTS Jungkook!" She yelled. "I'm a really big fan!" She said and then pointed at the sign around her neck. "Hug! Oppa free hug!" She said going for a hug but he politely  shook his head.

 

The rule was we can't reject their hug but they can reject ours.

"Sorry," he apologized. "I'm saving all my hugs for her." He said pointing at you. You looked over your shoulder but there wasn't anyone behind you. You lowered your head knowing he meant you.

He skipped to your side smiling and grabbed your hand. "Free hug." He said pulling you into a hug. You blushed desperately in his embrace and was embarrassed but you were secretly happy.


This whole 'free hug' thing wasn't such a bad experiment after all. You didn't get much hugs but you got hugged by BTS Jungkook and that was the best hug.