Myungsoo - Destiny

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Myungsoo - Destiny
 

 

 




I used a rock I found to smash the shackles on my ankles. I knew it wouldn't be long until I was sold again. I hated this world and what it had become. Humans are no longer existent, our freedom and life taken away and controlled by filthy, disgusting dead vampires.

Humans have become nothing but slaves and source of food for the undead. And I knew soon I would become one of their foods. My family, my precious, beauty family are no longer by my side. My father murdered before my eyes, my mother captured and tortured. My little brother, forced to work to build this disgusting Vampire Kingdom and when he was no longer a use, they drank him dry and tossed his body into the fire, and my older sister, god bless her soul, took her own life when that son of a her.

This world that was once made up of humans has now nearly gone to extinction. Those damn novels about Vampires were vividly painting a picture of the future. We couldn't defeat them, we didn't know how; stabbed them in the heart but still wouldn't die. The sun was no source and the cross was a big joke. I've witnessed one too many deaths, and I too, have lost faith. How are we to defeat the undefeated? They're stronger, faster, and already dead.

I headr the floor creek and hide the rock behind me. It wouldn't be long until my master drags me to the market. She was an old Vampire, but ruthless. She'd dragged me by the hair and whips me. She was strong enough to lift me with one hand and throw me across the room. The only good thing was she was a woman. If she was a man my virtue would have already been broken. I looked down at her feet always afraid of what she'll do to me.  Human slaves aren't allowed to look at their master or anyone higher than them without permission. My body shakes from fear trembling at a pain jabbing on my shoulder.

She grabbed my underarm yanking me to my feet. I held back a painful cry feeling the tissues in my skin tear. "Follow me." She ordered and I did. She went up the stairs from the basement and into the living room. I follow behind my head down and waited for her command. She sat on her grungy sofa and pointed at the duffle bag by her side. "You probably already know this but I've sold you." She said. "You are to no use to me anymore."

There was a knock at the door and my heart dropped. I fear this time I won't be so lucky. Gerald, another one of her human slaves opened the door. A dandy, tall and well-tailored man walked in along with a young boy. "Go with him." She said ordering Gerald to unlock the shackles from my ankle.

"Please be safe." Gerald whispered to me and I knew this would be my last time ever seeing Gerald. I am thankful to everything Gerald has done for me and I will never forget him. The young boy she sold me for was terrified. He reminded me of myself when I was first sold. I was so scared; scared she would snap my neck or me dry. I was most afraid of being sold to an older man and now I fear for the young boy.


The dandy, tall man pushed the young boy falling to the ground. He raised his head to look at his new master and she slapped him across the face. I empathy his pain and mistake. "You are to only look when order." She growled.

"Y-Yes my lady." He apologize tears streaking down his face.

I took one last look at the young boy. My little brother would have been around his age if he was still alive.

"Shall we?" My new master said to me. I apologized for holding his time and followed behind. He opened the car door for me and I was hesitant.

"It's okay." He said kindly. "You're allowed."

I boarded once he gave me permission. He sat in the driver's seat and I was unaware of where he was taking me. I was scared not knowing how my new master would be like. My life has now become even more dangerous now that I have been sold to a male Vampire. It was too dark out and I couldn't make out where this place was. Everything around was covered by big green trees and not a single house was nearby. This place was far and isolated, nowhere near the town I've called home for the past 5 years. The car came to a full stop and in plain sight was a splendiferous mansion. I looked in aw never seeing such a house like this before.

"Let's go." He said and I follow closely behind.

He was greeted at the door by human maids who wore a maid outfit. The house hoists a beautiful chandelier at the center of the entrance. The house was spotless clean and quiet. Everything was well polished and designed. He brought me to a room and motioned for me to go inside. My heart pounded afraid of what ever lies behind that door.

"Your master is waiting for you." He said.

I turned to him confused. "I'm only the delivery guy." He clarified hoping that would make me feel better but it didn't. I was certain that old bag had sold me to an old Vampire, and she probably got a load-some because it's rare to have a human girl on the market. I took a deep breath. This was not the life I had envisioned for myself, nor for anyone else.

I knocked gently on the door waiting for an answer before entering. The delivery boy opened the door when no command was heard. I hesitated, forcing my heavy feet to go inside. I stuttered on each step making my way inside. The light in the room was dim; it smelt of jasmine and lilac. I carefully look behind me afraid he might attack from the back. There was bed, a very big bed with black covers and sheets. I noticed a figure on the bed and slowly I retreat my steps. I don't know what to do. If I leave I’ll get punished but if I disturb I'll get punished. My breathing became heavy and my body was sweating.

"What's your name?" I froze hearing the sound of his voice.

"______ master." I answered.

He moved himself up from his bed and I saw his shadow creeping closer and closer. I looked down not daring to look at him. My hands were shaking and I had to clasp them together to stop the shaking. I felt his aura in front of me and I closed my eyes silently praying.

He placed his thumb and index finger under my chin and raised my head, my eyes never leaving the floor. I want to scream but I can't. Mom, dad, older sister, and my baby brother please help me. I'm so scared right now and I'm afraid of what he'll do to me. I don't want to be taken advantage of, please not like this.

"Look at me." He ordered and I did. I desperately forced myself to not cry but I couldn't stop the tears from forming inside my eyes.
When he saw my eyes he was taken aback and placed his hands on my shoulders. I was surprised too. He wasn't an old vampire guy that I had expected. He was young, probably the youngest vampire I've ever encountered, and handsome; just like in those novels: handsome, glossy, beautiful, and inhuman.

I quickly wipe the fallen tear but he grabbed hold of my wrist and brought it back to my side.
He brushed the tip of his thumb against my cheek wiping off what was left. I watch his face as his eyes studied the structure of my face. His eyes were sugary dark brown and he had a sharp stare. His face was sculptured into a V, his lips dried and pink. His skin looked porcelain clean and soft, his fingers were long and bony like his body frame.

He traced the back of his hand along my jawline, hissing a sigh when his fingertips brushes pass the arch of my neck.  I swallowed a dry gulp when he turned my head slightly a cry escaping from my mouth. He stares at my neck his lips and his eyes back on me, overly-joyed that I have not been marked. He saw how scared I was but proceeded to lean his head closer inhaling my scent into himself.

“Do you know you smell exquisitely delicious?” He breathed onto my skin as I jerked within his hold. “I’m sorry,” he said. “I’ve been controlling myself, fending to animal blood instead, but you,” he inhaled my scent again this time his lips brushing against my skin. “You are making this very hard. It’s been a very long time since I’ve wanted human blood this bad.”

He pushed my neck further to a side and I couldn’t prevent a quivering yelp from slipping out. My vision went blur filled with tears again every time his lips came into contact with my skin. I’ve never experienced it before but I have seen the old hag do this to one of the girl slaves. The image and cries of the girl couldn’t escape from my head. She was screaming, crying, and powerless against the old hag. Her eyes rolled back and less than a minute her skin turned pale white. The bones on her face became more visual. Her body was like an airbag it quickly flattened and her body whither helplessly.

My breathing became heavier knowing I would end up like her. This isn’t how I’m supposed to die. I’m supposed to take revenge on the Vampires who killed my family, especially that bastard who took advantage of my sister. But what can I do? I’m weak against these demons. Our nation has fallen into the hands of these blood- monsters, and even our strongest soldiers didn’t stand a chance.

I closed my eyes waiting and expecting for the worst. He arched my neck and leaned in placing his lips against my skin. I felt his fang scratch against my neck and I clenched my fist tightly. He kissed my neck before letting his hands fall from where they were and I was too afraid to open my eyes. My neck was still stretched to the side and I heard a low chuckle coming from him.

“Are you not going to look at me?” He said.

I slowly opened my eyes and he was bent to my eye-level staring at me with charming eyes. I jumped back but realize what did was wrong and immediately apologized. He laughed scratching the back of his head slightly sticking his tongue out. He sighed reaching for my hand and holding it in his. “I paid nearly $500,000 for you. I’m not going to kill you.” He said.

“W-What do you want from me?”

He smirked bringing my hand to his lips kissing the back of it. “Love.” He answered sternly staring into my eyes.

I looked away intimidated. Is he crazy? There is no such thing as love between human and vampires, not when his kind has killed millions of humans for their thirst. How can he say something like that so bluntly? Love no longer exists in this world. It’s been filled with hatred, revenge, and death.

“Don’t call me master,” he said. “Call me Myungsoo.” I nod obeying his order.

“Don’t act like you’re my slave. I don’t like that.” I nodded again obeying his order.

“Stop nodding.” I nodded but stopped.

He smiled cupping my face in his cold hands. “From now on, you aren’t my slave. You are my wife.” He deeply looked into my eyes emphasizing each word he said.“B-But humans and vampires aren’t allowed to be in that kind of relationship.” I mumbled.

He chucked squeezing my cheeks. “Says who?”

“Your people, the Royal Vampires.” I shot back angry. He cocked his head, the smile on his face faded turning stoned. I gulped forgetting that I am in the presence of a creature a hundred times my strength and abilities.

“Well then,” he said inching closer to me and with a whisk he carried me and onto the bed we were. He hovered over me my body caught in between his legs. “We are going to have to change that.” He warned and smashed his lips against mine. I fought and struggled, but I wouldn’t give up. I tried kicking underneath but he had me locked well. I tried to push him off of me but his chest was rock hard and he was heavier than I had expected. I gasped, screamed, and yelled as his mouth explored mines. My eyes were turning red and I started to cry as I fear this was turning into what I’ve always feared for.

He my upper lip tasting the blood from the cut his fangs unintentionally did. I still tried to fight my way out despite him not moving a budge. He smiled again along with a laugh. “You really are a handful.” He said lacing his hands with mine.I looked up at our hands and back to him. He was staring at me with loving eyes and I shot him death glares.

“If you’re going to kill me just do it. I don’t want to live in this disgusting world anymore.” You spit.

He shook his head pursing his lips. “I already told you I have no intention of killing you.” He said lowering his head to have a better look at me. “You have every right to hate me because of my people, but you’ll learn to love me.” He promised.

I shook my head disagreeing. “I would never love someone of your kind.”

He forced a smile, his fingers that were laced with mine tightens. He pecks my bruised lips smirking to the glares I have him. “We’ll see about that.” He threatens. “And the Royal you are speaking of, it’s me.”

My body became tensed and I lost all blood circulation in my body. I don’t know what or how this happened but I already feel like a dead person. I have fallen into the hands of the creature that turned this world into theirs.