Minwoo - When The Members Are Jealous

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Boyfriend's Minwoo - When the members are jealous
 

 

 

I snuck inside the set of Boyfriend's new music video. I wanted to surprise Minwoo with lunch boxes I prepared. I knew he would be tired and hungry. He hasn't had any proper sleep for the past few days. He, along with s, we gearing for their Japan debut.


I remember how happy and excited he was when he told me they were debuting in Japan. He was really happy to get to meet his Japanese fans.


I greeted his manager and he brought me to their dressing room. I began setting the table with the lunch boxes I worked very hard on. After I was done with that, I went out to watch the recording. I stood behind the crew and watched in silence as Minwoo as deeply engrossed in his part.


I enjoy seeing him so serious and focused on his work. He looked very cute when he persistently monitors his screen time. He finished his part and bowed thanking the staff for their hard work. His eyes brighten and a smile appeared on his face when he say me. He waved frantically and ran to where I was. He pulled me into  hug before I could say anything.


"What are you doing here?" He asked surprised.


"I came to see you silly." I said tapping his cute button nose. He grinned even bigger and grabbed my hand.


 The director gave them break and we went back to their dressing room. I was secretly hoping the first thing that caught his eyes is the lunch boxes. He opened the door to their dressing room and his jaw dropped as he gasped at the food on the table. He turned to look at and I smiled as he ran like a kid to te table.


He opened every single one of them and he couldn't hide his happiness. He ran back and pecked my cheek. "You're the best girlfriend ever!" He cheered.


I laughed as he happily sat in front of the food.


"Wah! I'm so jealous of Minwoo," said a voice. I turned around to the owner of the voice. Leader was sulking and it was evidential how envious he was of Minwoo right now.


"No worries Oppa, I packed enough for all of you guys." I said showing him the other bag.


The leader grinned and soon the other members followed behind him.


"Minwoo's so lucky to have such a caring girlfriend."


"As expected our maknae's love is making us hyungs' all jealous."


"Next time I'm going to call my mom to pack me food." Jeongmin said with a mouthful of food.


"I'm so jealous of Minwoo hyung," said one of the twins.


The leader scold Jeongmin for talking with food in his mouth.


I smiled to myself a bit shy and satisfied. The members were too cute and didn't shy away to show how envious they were of Minwoo. I admit it makes me happy to see others envy our relationship.


"Is it good Oppa?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "I can eat your cooking all day!" He said in between spoonfuls of food being shoved into his mouth.


If anyone were to see the way they were all eating they would have thought these boys have been starving for days. I guess my food must be that good for them to hoard it down.


After their meal, it was back to filming.  The members tried to prevent themselves from going into a food coma as they were starting to feel tired. I went to Minwoo and gave him light pat on the back.


He pulled me into his arms and kissed my head. "Thanks for the delicious food," he said. "I have to go back to shooting. Will you still be here?"


I nod my head. He smiles and gives me one last kiss before going back to work.


Jeongmin poked his head inside. "You two are making me jealous!" He whined. "I want my girlfriend to bring me food and visit me too." He pouted.


I laughed and so did Minwoo. "Hyung, you don't have a girlfriend."


Jeongmin winced. "I know." He started weeping a fake cry and pouted as he turned to leave.