No Idea

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Xiumin furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as Chen stepped into the room,seemingly to be in dazed.She immediately put down the sleeping baby in her arms to the bed before she proceed to his side.

"Chen?"She called out softly,very carefully not to wake Xiuchen up.Chen did looked up to her but his eyes seems so distracted at the moment.She placed a hand on his shoulder."What's wrong?Something happened?"

Chen tilted his head to the side and thought for a while before he slowly nodded."I found her."He said,his voice was barely audible as he whispered with a hint of horror in his voice.

"What?"Accidentally,Xiumin shouted in disbelief.

"Shh!Xiuchen is sleeping!"Chen blurted,making Xiumin even more bewildered than before since Chen never really showed his affection for the little boy.Her jaw was left to drop literally.

"Did you just said you found her?And did I hear it right?You are actually concern about XiuXiu?"Chen instantly cleared his throat and looked away.

"Yes,I found her.Probably."He mumbled,still confused with what just happened earlier.

Xiumin's brows furrowed in confusion."What do you mean probably?You found her or not?"

"I don't know,okay.The girl really looks like her but she said her name is Hyun.That's why I'm totally confuse now."

Xiumin face palmed herself before she shook her head in disbelief.She went back to the bed to check on Xiuchen,leaving Chen puzzled with her reaction.

"What's with the reaction?"Chen asked curiously.

"I don't know you were either too dumb or what."Xiumin replied casually while taking Xiuchen into her arms.Meanwhile that,Chen scratched his head in confusion.

"Mind to explain?"At last,Chen gave up with his thought and decided to directly ask her instead.Xiumin just shrugged in response.She stood up abruptly.

"Leave it to me.You!Take care of XiuXiu!"With that,Xiumin walked out of the room before the other could even uttered a word.Chen was left dumbfounded.

                                                                         ~~+~~

"Are you sure about this?"Xiumin questioned suspiciously while glaring at the taller.He rolled his eyes in response.

"I am,okay!How could you questioned my ability like that!"He said,placing his hands on his heart dramatically.

Xiumin waved her hands in the air."Fine,fine.Thanks anyway."

"No need.I can't stand that giant being all grumpy and looks like a living dead either."He replied,shivering at the thought in which Xiumin responded with a big laugh."I'm going first then.I can't get burst after all.Good luck!"

Xiumin watched as the male dashed off with his amazing speed before she shifted back her attention to her originally intention of coming here.She took a deep breath before she walked in.

The occupant of the place was obviously surprised once she spotted Xiumin.A worried look spreaded on her face.

"Who are you?"

"Cut the crap,Baek."Xiumin coldly said in annoyance.

She ignored that and folded her arms to her chest."Sorry but I don't know what are you talking about.And my name is Hyun not Baek.Now,please get out of here."

Xiumin rolled her eyes and snickered.She stepped closer to the other,making her took a cautious step back.Xiumin was right in front of her in a flash then as she glared at the girl.Suddenly,she flicked her forehead.

"Stop all of this,Byun Baekhyun.Now,let's go and go back to where you belong.Stop making him suffer because of you."

"Please,get out.I don't know what are you talking about."She stubbornly denied everything and insisted Xiumin to get out while motioning to the front door.But being a really alert person she is,Xiumin could sensed how the girl wavered a bit once she mentioned the last few words.

"Yeah,right you don't know.Why don't I call Kris to come here and let's see how much you don't know."The girl was caught off-guard once Xiumin said that.The baozi girl definitely didn't missed the frightened look in her eyes at the moment.

"Please.."

                                                                         ~~+~~

"Minnie,where are you?"Chen whined in despair.Once in a while,he glanced at the bed with high hope that the little boy won't be awake any sooner.He paced endlessly in the same spot while praying for the same thing.

But then,way to go to destroy his little hope as a sudden cry filled the room.Chen slowly turned his head in horror to the source,hopefully finding it was just a dream.

"."He cursed under his breath as he saw his destroyed little hope.Chen forcefully dragged his feets to the bed before scratching his head,clueless of what to do.Lastly,he decided to take him in his arms like the way how his wife always did.Unlike Chanyeol,Xiuchen never stopped crying in his arms.

"Aisy,please stop crying.I don't know what to do.Xiuchen-ah,please~"Chen ended up of childishly pleading for the little boy to stop crying with a fake sad face.Magically,Xiuchen did stayed quiet all of a sudden once he saw Chen's face.He suddenly giggled instead.

"What?Jeez,you are weird."Chen commented.As if he understand him,Xiuchen began to cry once again,sending Chen in panic state again."OMG!Okay okay,Xiuchen,you are not weird okay!Gosh,this kid!"

Chen began to make a lot of funny faces which is incredibly weird but at least,Xiuchen did stopped crying in the end.