Continuation Spell

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Dead.

The word hit everybody like a tidal wave and certainly was able to send everybody falling straight to the ground every time.No exception to the hysterical vampire named Park Chanyeol.

Half-heartedly,the male was forced to step aside once the witches rushed to the violet haired girl.Honestly not much choice was given since he was literally been shoved by them.He watched with a pain expression,the same applied to the other males.

Sungyeol shook her head repeatedly in denial."This is not supposed to happen!"

"I know!"Sunggyu snapped back frustratedly as she flipped the grimoire in a rush.

"What did we do wrong in the ritual?"Dongwoo questioned while pondering about it and asking more to herself.Sungyeol turned around with a menacing glare.

"I don't know but one thing for sure,the blood linking is working!"She answered sarcastically,in which Dongwoo responded by rolling her eyes.On the other side,the vampires were listening attentively to their conversation.Unable to hold back his curiosity,Lay interrupted to ask.

"What happened?"

Six pair of eyes quickly looked up to him and threw him an apologetic stare.

"We are sorry.There's something we didn't tell you guys.The girls know about this and they were the one who insisted to keep it as a secret from you guys."Sungyeol began explaining,guilty painted across her face while Sunggyu proceed to find the cure."Your wives were linked by blood with Baekhyun.It was our suggestion and they agreed.Well,except Baekhyun.She didn't want them to sacrifice for her but that's another story.Anyway,we suggested it just in case something like this did happened and apparently,someone is right about that."

"Since they were linked,whatever that happened to Baekhyun would bound to happen to the rest of them as well.Of course they knew about this and that's what the main purpose is.In case something happened to Baekhyun,we would have to use the girls and transfer their strength to Baekhyun in order to ensure her safety."Dongwoo added,filling in the missing bit.

"But they were not linked by blood!Heck,they were not even real sibling to begin with."Kai protested,unable to accept the fact.

Sungyeol sighed in content."Of course they are not real sibling.We are well informed about that.This link of bloods not that kind but instead,it was the one that we did by casting a spell that bound them together."

"How?"Chen dejectedly asked in his lowest voice.Currently,he and Kris was clinging to each other for comfort.

"We took their blood and put it in one place before we casted a spell that linked them by those blood."

"Why did you do that?"Sehun whined childishly as he buried his face to Lay's shoulder.His hands were grasping tightly onto Lay's arms to seek for comfort.The unicorn in return,assuringly pat his back although a worried look etched on his calm face as well.

"Well technically,I never agreed to do it."Myungsoo interrupted,casually ruffling his hair."I know very well what's the consequence is.Although I hate you guys to the core,this girls are innocent being."

"Then,why do you even do it in the first place?"Sehun retorted irritatedly while sparing a death glare to the latter.

Myungsoo shrugged in reply."I did not,.This blood linking spell is a simple magic that could be performed by one witch only.Sungyeol was the one who did it."

"Well the next time,please do restrain your own lover from doing so!"

"Whatever.."

Abruptly,Sunggyu breathed in relief.The grimoire in her hands was placed on her lap before she closed her eyes and began to focus on casting a spell."Together."That was all that she managed to say before the witches quickly nodded and mirrored her action.

The surrounding fell into a deep silent once the witches began casting a spell once again while the vampires watched intently.Even Chanyeol,who's been real quiet since just now was carefully eyeing the sight before his eyes with a spark of hope glinted in his eyes.

For a barely fifteen minutes,it already felt like a thousand years to the anxious vampires as they waited in anxiety.Finally,Sungyeol was the first one to pop an eye opened to peek before popping both of it opened.The other followed shortly after,nervously fixing their gaze on the bunch of lying figures.

"Is it..working?"Sunggyu questioned cautiously,a hint of doubt in her voice.Dongwoo instantly volunteered herself to confirm that before returning with a sullen face.

"I don't think so.."She told them softly while looking down.Sunggyu's eyes widened in surprise,almost bearing the resemble to a tea saucer.

"What?"She yelled hysterically.Her hands began to flip over the grimoire frantically once again.Unfortunately even when she flipped the last page of the book with a hopeful stare,she failed to trace any spell that worked on this matter anymore."I can't believe this."

"Guys,don't tell me.."Chen quietly sobbed as tears welling up in his ears.Kris was not any better and both of them ended up of clinging to each other tightly once again.Meanwhile that,Sehun was stunned in Lay's hold and the same goes to Chanyeol,who froze in his spot.The last being Kai,who already went down on both knees while covering his face.It pained the witches to see them like that as they exchanged the same expression with each other.

"Channie..?"