Captured

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"What?"Kai and Kris shouted almost in unison.They were both throwing dagger from their eyes while the rest were pulling their hair in frustration.Lay though,leaned back to the couch while his eyes were in dazed.

"It was all the truth.That's what they have been planning all along."Ravi calmly replied to them.Hyuk immediately pat Chen on his back while N also did the same to Lay.

"But why?"Sehun weakly questioned while he mimicked Lay's action earlier.His back was slumped back harshly onto the couch with a loud thud.

Leo rubbed the back of his neck before he answered."Because of Chanyeol.When he was a ripper,he had killed one of their sister and leave the brother to seek for a revenge on her death.That girl's brother managed to find an anonymous vampire somewhere and tricked the vamp to change him before he eventually changed his friends to help him."

"I can't understand it.So what's the point?Why would they involved our mates?"This time,it was Kai who cried out,almost pleading for an answer.

"Because they want you guys to feel the same pain that the brother felt.Losing the one who you love with all of your heart."

"Wait--Why us too?I thought it was because of Chanyeol only or maybe not?"All of a sudden,Lay also joined the conversation,noticing the said matter.The others also nodded in agreement and turned to VIXX for the answer.

"I didn't tell you guys?"Leo asked playfully,earning a lot of rolling eyes from the waiting boys."Okay,okay.Because Kris and Lay were the one who always helped Chanyeol to clean up everything after he did it,am I right?"

Both Lay and Kris looked at each other,exchanging a quick glance before they both nodded simultaneously.

"That's why.The brother witnessed by himself how you guys take care of his sister."

"Probably he was mad because you guys usually disposed the body,right?So that means,he can't even make a proper funeral for her."Hongbin suggested in a low and calm voice.He had been quiet all along and only interrupted when he's needed.Kris froze while Lay let out a deep sigh.How would they ever know their good intention to help their brother could had lead to something as big as this instead?

"But still,that doesn't explain why they took Kyungsoo and my Xiao Lu too."Sehun firmly said.His eyes began to burn with rage.

"Sehun,before you are mad,try to think first when did you first met with Luhan?"

Confusion was all over his face once he heard the question."Huh?"

"He was blood from a girl at that time."Kai replied on his behalf.

"That's it.That girl,do you know who she is?"

"Who?"

"The lover to one of them.Niel if I'm not wrong.His love to her was beyond words and now,you were asking why they took your Luhan too?And Kai,before you can ask,they took Kyungsoo because when you first changed,the transition blood that you drank came from one of their parents."It was Ken's turn to explain.Upon hearing it,Sehun and Kai instantly slumped their shoulders in defeat,completely speechless.Countless of flashbacks were flashing in their minds at the time.

                                                                                          ~~+~~

Luhan woke up with a gasp.She looked around before she saw Kyungsoo,Xiumin,Suho and Tao were right next to her,lying all over on the floor.The last thing she could remember was someone grabbing her before she was taken away from her mate.At the mention of her mate,she could felt the sudden pain on the back of neck right at where the tattoo was been placed.She heard a voice before she turned around to Tao,who sat up holding her head.

"Gosh,what happened?"Tao questioned,slightly irritated.

"I have no idea."Luhan replied back,whispering to the youngest.

"Where are we seriously?"Xiumin said as her eyes scanned all around the place.Then,Suho and Kyungsoo groaned almost in unison and sat up.

"I don't know either but this,it's hurting me."Tao said while she lifted up her tied hands.The rope was somehow hurting her and she got no idea how.

Suho spoke,for the first time not minding the profanities coming from the younger's mouth."Must be the vervain."

"We need to get out of here."Kyungsoo said as she looked around too.

"Don't think that's going to happen,princesses."A guy said as he appeared."You're not going anywhere for sure."

"And just who the hell are you?Or you guys?"Tao questioned and adding more once she saw more guys were coming into the room.She shot them with her intense glare,not minding what might come up next.

One of the guys clapped his hands,smirking at her."Feisty.I like it.I'm Chunji by the way."

"Niel."

"C.A.P."

"Changjo."

"Ricky."

"L.Joe."The introduction ended up with the most cutest guy among them and also the most emotionless guy.The one named L.Joe somehow reminded Luhan to her mate,making her cringed as the pain was striking her again.Niel walked closer to Luhan and lifted her chin,forcing her to look into his eyes.

"What's your name,little princess?"Luhan said nothing though.That's when Niel let his fangs escaped and bit down on Luhan's neck.Luhan gasped as the feeling of sharp needles pierced her neck.The memories of her ownself drinking from all of the humans flashed back in the back of her mind,almost bringing tears into her eyes as she finally managed to know how it hurt so much.Niel drank from her for a moment as the boys and the girls with shocked look on their faces watched them,finally Luhan gave in.

"L-Luhan.."She gasped out,stuttering a bit.Niel instantly pulled back,blood all over his lips.

"Well,me too."Before the girls could process what he actually meant,Kyungsoo's arm had been pinned and Changjo was drinking from her.

"At least he's having fun."Chunji sighed."I want to join too."

He said before appearing next to Tao.The youngest had her eyes widened in total horror.

"Get away from me."She growled to him.

"Oh come on,I just want a little taste."He said as his fangs came out.

"No!"Surprisingly,she managed to escape as she blurred out.Chunji hissed before he sped off himself in search for her.Meanwhile that,Luhan was struggling in Niel's grip trying to get free.

"Miss Lu,if you keep trying that,I'm gonna have to use force whether you like it or not."

"Go ahead do it."Luhan then realized that was the wrong thing to say.Before she knew it,she was been slammed harsh to the wall as the sharp fangs were been buried deeply again to her skin,this time on the other side of her neck.Luhan cried out in pain as the pain spreaded out through her entire body.Xiumin and Suho watched in horror as Niel drained the life out of Luhan and Changjo was doing the same to Kyungsoo.They fidgeted in the spot as C.A.P and Ricky began to make their way to their direction while L.Joe just emotionless watched before dissapearing.

"Please,no."They both pleaded,tears were threatening to stream down their faces.

"Sorry,dear."

They both said before they bit down the girls's neck hard.They felt the pain spreaded through their whole body before numb all over to the point where they couldn't moved a limb.And while they slipped into darkness,they heard someone's voice calling for them in unison.Suho could swore it was Luhan and Kyungsoo but she don't realy had the time to think properly before the darkness took over her completely.

Tao ran and ran all over the place.The place turned out to be a quite huge mansion,resulting in her getting a little bit tired by now.She ran into a random room and leaned over the door,planning on using her newborn strength to hold the door.

"Tao?"But then,a deep voice which she recognized very well appeared before she spotted Chanyeol at the corner.He was been tied up and his shirt was all stained with blood but there's no sign of injury anywhere though.She immediately rushed to him with her eyes widened and knelt down to be on the same level with him.Thankfully,her hands were been tied at the front so she was able to cup his face.

"What happened?Are you hurt anywhere?"She asked worriedly to her new brother.Her eyes inspected him all over again and again before it returned back to his face.He just shook his head and carved a slight smile to her.But before anything else could happened,Chunji appeared and pulled her arms harshly.

"You should not run from me,darling.On second thought,this is pretty good.He can watch while I drained you."His melodious voice muttered with a devilious smirk before his fangs buried deeply into her neck,leaving Chanyeol to scream on top of his lungs.At the same time,L.Joe appeared and a slight surprise look was on his face before it was been replaced with a satisfied grin.Chanyeol's eyes were almost popping out from the socket once he witnessed in total horror and fear when she slowly losing her conscious.