Slight Hint

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Music flowed through the air,as the piano man's fingers flew up and down the keys.It was only he who inhabited the room just now or so he thought.The warmth of the fire crept along his freckled feet as he carried the melodious tune.A pair of honey eyes were on him,deeply sweeping over his features.His light brown eyes sparkled with the passion he held for his music.The owner of the honey eyes decided to pad over to the piano,behind him.His fingers began to slow,playing the last few bars of the composition.Finally,he struck the last key and smiled.

"Hi."She whispered.

He turned around and threw a warm smile,"Yes.May I assist you,young lady?"

"That was beautiful."She said shyly.

"Thanks."He replied with a smile.She looked away with a rosy cheeks,missing the slight smirk that appeared on his face.

                                                                                   ~~+~~

"Morning,girls."Kyungsoo greeted happily as she moved as fast as a lightning around the kitchen,preparing for the breakfast.The said girls just silently mumbled a quiet 'morning' back and continued to watch her.

"We can..eat?"Luhan decided to voice out her thought as she curiously waited for the answer.

Kyungsoo chuckled but eventually,nodded her head."Yes,we can.It really do help to ease your thirst,trust me.So, please eat a lot.No worries,you're not going to get fat or anything."

Luhan formed an 'O' with while Tao can't help but to smile slightly.Her love for food was really undeniable.Moments later,all of them settled on the table,already half-way eating their breakfast.

"Damn,Kyungsoo really is a good cook."N commented as he strived for his second plate.His voice drew Tao's attention to him,looking at him with a furrow eyebrows.

"Isn't you..?"

"Yes,Tao.That's the guys that you make out with before."Kris sarcastically replied to her thought as jealousy took over him completely.He rolled his eyes and continued eating,trying hard to ignore both of them.Meanwhile that,Tao blushed madly but in the same time,quietly tugging Kris's shirt.

"Anyway,Tao,Luhan,Suho,Xiumin,here."Sungyeol handed them a velvet box.It revealed four jewelries in it as the girls looked up to her in confusion."Your daylight jewelries.Your mate gave it to me yesterday to chant it so now you guys are safe to wear it and go out."

"T-Thanks.."Luhan responded as she took out a bracelet out of it after Sehun whispered to her to take which one.She was about to wear it when Sehun snatched it away from her and quietly put it on for her instead.Then,he revealed his own,matching with hers and smiled.Luhan mumbled under her breath,something about 'sneaky guy.'

Meanwhile that,Tao scratched her head while she scanned all of the jewelries."Which one is mine?"

"Oh,the ring is yours."Sungyeol instantly replied to her,realizing her mistake.She turned to the other two girls and also told which one belonged to them,which the girls only replied with a merely nod and silently took theirs.

"The weather is nice today."Leo interrupted abruptly.He stretched his body,glancing outside.

"Let's go to hunt then!"N suggested eagerly.

"Yeah,let's go.All of us."Hyuk beamed excitedly.The thought of hunting altogether made him jumped a bit.The other family exchanged glances,quietly conversing with each other.

"Fine.Let's go then."Lay decided while Kai and Chen nodded in agreement.Kris just shrugged,still trying to avoid Tao who's tugging him endlessly with that puppy eyes of hers.He knew very well he wasn't able to resist those eyes and don't even started with her ultimate weapon,bbuing bbuing.

"I'm not going."A deep voice added,drawing everybody's attention to the owner.Chanyeol just sat there next to Ravi,silently taking a sip of his drink.His eyes darkened as he realized all eyes were on him.He said nothing though and just stood up before darting to his room.

"Whatever.Just let him be.Let's meet at the front door in twenty minutes."

"Yes,sir."Ravi playfully said,mocking him.Kai stuck his tongue out in response.

                                                                                  ~~+~~

It doesn't took a long time for them before they reached the middle of the forest.The newborns still with their hesitant look as their mates tried to help them.Kris also eventually forgot everything when he saw the terrified look on Tao's face and her misery mind when she watched as Kai and Ravi demonstrated how they hunted.Her mind was literally throwing her a bunch of those memories of her those human's blood.

Tao's body was all tensed up and her lips were trembling.Xiumin and Luhan wasn't any better either but Suho surprisingly just blankly stared at them.Suho's eyes followed every single movement of Kai and Ravi,blankly observing they hunted.Lay was eyeing her with his concern eyes but she was fully unaware of anything.

"Tao,calm down.Relax,sweetheart."Kris attempted on calming the younger as she buried her head in his chest.Her nails dug deeply onto his skin and faint sobbing can be heard from her.Luhan also was been pulled by Sehun as the latter covered her eyes and caressing her locks gently.

"Xiumin?"

"The humans.."Xiumin softly said,her voice was barely audible with her eyes looked traumatized as ever.Her hands were clutching on Chen's hands tightly for her dear life.Chen assured her countless of times,whispering more and more assuring words in her ears.with his arms securely wrapped around her waist.

                                                                       ~~+~~

"Damn all of this."His eyes flared up in anger as the colour changed into crimson one.The petite girl in front of her was too stunned as she stared at him,her eyes rounded completely.Seconds later,the blood curling scream can be heard all over the place before the girl dropped into the ground,totally drained and lifeless.