Perfect Picture

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

She furrowed her brows after a few call that was left unanswered.Glancing at the staircase,it only made her curiosity meter increased drastically.So ensuingly,she made her way to the bedroom.

Upon she stumbled into the room,she was immediately greeted by a broad back.Her eyes automatically rolled on its own as she approached the owner of the broad back.A light tap though wasn't able to make him shifted his attention from his current focus,making a frown appeared on the bambi girl's face.

"Oh Sehun!"

The said male instantly flinched a bit due to the sudden loud scream but still,no sign of moving.Sighing heavily,Luhan eventually joined him and took a seat next to him.She proceed to nudge the other with an unhappy look.

"What,Xiao Lu?"Sehun did spoke after all but his eyes remained on the screen as he roughly pressed the joystick.

"It's dinner time for God's sake,Oh Sehun!"Luhan obviously was beyond annoyed by now.For once,her husband is ignoring her and that's all just because of a bloody video game.Meanwhile that,Sehun only hummed in response.

Luhan frustratedly scratched her head,clueless on what to do now."Sehun,stop that for a while.Let's have dinner first and then,you can continue with the game."

"What's for dinner?"Abruptly,the male questioned while taking a quick glance after a moment of silence.

"It's--"

The male though instantly cut her off even before she could finished her words."I would come down and eat dinner if it is you sprawl on the table."

"What?"Taken by surprise,Luhan can felt her own jaw slackened while her eyes grew wider in disbelief.A look that was doubting his husband's sanity was visible on her shock face.

"Oh,I forgot to mention this as well."Smirking,the youngest male eyed the other with a satisfied grin from the corner of his eyes."."

"N-..?"

"Uh-huh.You,sprawl on the table and .Hell yeah,I would be there in a split second for dinner but if no,well then no thanks."Sehun casually said while removing his attention back to his previously activity,leaving the bambi girl dumbfounded there.

For a while,only silence enveloped the two of them.Sehun was still playing the game while Luhan was still processing the previous information.However,the silence barely lasted for a few minutes more before Luhan finally bursted out into a screaming mess.Sehun was stunned there,watching in amazement how the other half of him is cursing the hell out of him for being so erted.

"..you ing ert !How dare you said that--Wait,what is this?"Luhan was obviously caught off-guard when an arm suddenly wrapped securely around her waist and warm breath tickled her neck.

"Sorry,sweetheart.It's fun to tease you."With a barely audible voice that went deeper than the ocean,the bambi girl herself could tell that she was shivering at the current time once his husband's low voice dangerously whispered in her ears.She let out a sigh while the male buried his face into her hair,inhaling the sweet scent of vanilla.

"So,dinner?"Sehun offered gently,careful not to trigger her anger for the second time.To his surprise,she slowly responded with a shook of her head."No?"

"I lost my mood already.Let's just stay here."Luhan deadpanned.She let the taller dragged her to the bed where he positioned her to lay on his lap.Occasionally,he ran his fingers along her soft locks while his free hand was been fiddled by Luhan.

"Xiao Lu?"

"Hmm..?"

"Sorry again."

The said girl looked up slightly so that their eyes could met before she presented him with a warm smile.Motioning him to lean closer,she gently placed a light peck on his lips before blinking cutely.

"I'm not mad at you."She assured afterwards,patting his hand a few times before going back to fiddle with the long,slender fingers again.

"Thanks."With that,he kissed her forehead for a brief moment,just silently enjoying the peace together.Well,at least for a while before they were abruptly interrupted by a peeking boy at the door.

"Mommy?"

Luhan immediately sat up on the bed,motioning for the boy to come in.The little boy squeaked in delight before came running into the room and climbed onto the bed.He was squishing a deer plush in his arms as he blinked cutely at his parents and puffed his cheeks.

"Mommy,I made this!"A drawing paper was been shoved into Luhan's face as the eager baby excitedly tried to tell her.With a smile,the bambi girl took the drawing girl and carefully examined it.It was a typical drawing of a little kid at his age.Messy and poorly drawn but of course,how he accomplished the drawing is what it's all about.On the other side,Sehun proudly smiled at the boy while he ruffled Sehan's hair.

"Good job,Sehan!"The youngest male attempted to praise although it sounded extremely awkward.

However,a goofy grin slowly appeared on Sehan's face."Daddy.I wanna a kiss.As present!"

"What?"

A shock Sehun.A laughing Luhan.An eager Sehan.

A perfect picture.