The Plan Backfire

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

All eyes were immediately shifted towards them once Kai stepped into the house with a bloody Lay and Myungsoo,who followed right behind with an unconscious Suho in his arms.The girls instantly rushed to them and took Suho while Sehun assisted Kai to carry Lay.Sungyeol also appeared at the front door with an annoyed look.

"What happened?"Kyungsoo asked worriedly,her eyes carefully eyeing Suho,who's completely unconscious.Luhan and Xiumin also looked at the trio,demanding for an explanation.

Sungyeol sighed in response."We're too late when we arrived.That son of a stabbed Lay and Suho had lose quite an amount of blood by that time."

Luhan and Xiumin widened their eyes in surprise while Kyungsoo hurried to the kitchen.The remaining two girls quickly inspected both of them,searching for any wounds.Fortunately,Chunji missed an inch from Lay's heart,thus allowing the latter to stay alive.Kyungsoo came back with a blood bag in her hand before she quickly feed it to both of them,knowing very well human blood heals their wounds in a flash.

"Take them upstair and let them rest."Sungyeol instructed,which quickly was been obeyed by Chen and Sehun.Meanwhile that,Kai dashed to his mate's side,nuzzling to her neck.

"Glad you're fine."

A wide grin instantly made their way to Kyungsoo's face as she pat Kai's back assuringly."I'm perfectly fine.Thanks for saving me."

"Ptf..You're kidding me,right?I don't have to save you because you already saved yourself at the time."Kyungsoo immediately slapped his arms playfully,unable to deny it either.Kai abruptly turned to Sungyeol.

"By the way,thanks."

"Don't mention it."Kai just nodded in response before he took Kyungsoo in his arms,quickly off to their own room.

                                                                                                 ~~+~~

"Huh?"Chanyeol tilted his head in confusion once he opened the refrigerator.Their blood stock was completely finished.Suho had awaken a few minutes ago and she seemed so weak so he had offered to take the blood but now,what's in front of him really surprised himself.He mumbled under his breath before he went back to the room,where everybody is waiting.

"Where is it?"

Chanyeol scratched the back of his head."Err..There' none."

"Damn,we'll need to hunt then."Chen muttered,loud enough for everybody to hear it.

"I'll go."Sehun offered as he raised his hand in the air.

"Me too!"Chanyeol also eagerly raised his hands,offering himself.

"Why don't all of you just go?Except Lay of course."Myungsoo interrupted,his face looked as boring as ever.

Kris scoffed in response."And leave my mate unguarded?Never."

"Excuse me,but what are we?"Sungyeol said in annoyance,slightly offended while rolling her eyes.Kris instantly mouthed 'sorry' to her.

"Fine then.After all,if all of us went to hunt at the same time,we could stock the blood more."Kris decided.Kai shrugged while Chanyeol,Sehun and Chen nodded in agreement.They all rushed to get out but Kris went to see his mate first while Sehun turned to Sungyeol with a pleading eyes.

"Please,take care of them."He said,referring to the girls.Luhan especially.Sungyeol quickly nodded and waved her hands to usher him.The boys were off a moment later,leaving the girls and the witches alone in the house.They stayed in Suho and Lay's room,listening attentively what happened to the poor girl.After a while,Suho finished her story.Sungyeol hummed in response while taking a quick glance to Myungsoo.

"Girls.."All of the girls turned to her."I will be in the kitchen for a while,okay?My darling here is starving already."

She said jokingly,earning giggles from the girls once they saw a frowning Myungsoo at the corner.Either way,Sungyeol quickly dragged Myungsoo out of the room after they girls nodded almost in unison,meaning they understood.

                                                                                     ~~+~~

"Jeez.You're such a big baby,Kim Myungsoo."Sungyeol commented while she watched him eating.The other responded with a wide smile,showing his crescent eyes.Sungyeol just shook her head before she took a sip of her drink.

"What's that?"Suddenly,a loud scream can be heard,leaving Sungyeol and Myungsoo stunned there.They both exchanged a quick glance with each other before they both rushed upstair,where the voice came from.Unfortunately,they were late a few seconds when they arrived.The room was completely empty by then and only Lay who's deeply in slumber occupied the room.

"We're doomed."

                                                                                      ~~+~~


An evil laugh escaped L.Joe's mouth as he threw his own body on the couch.The other also did the same with a satisfied grin plastered all over their face.

"You're the best,Byung."Niel said while raising both of his thumbs.

"Yeah,totally the best."Ricky added.L.Joe just replied with a knowing smile to them.But the smile immediately died on the spot once a few men barged into the room with stakes and bottles of vervain,capturing them at the very moment.

"What is this?W-What--"Changjo questioned,puzzled and bewildered at the same time before he passed out due to the vervain implied on him.

                                                                                    ~~+~~

"!"Changjo cursed incoherently as soon as he woke up.He struggled to free himself from the vervain rope but failed miserably.

"There's no use."A sudden voice appeared from his left side.He turned around and saw Chanyeol there.He scanned the whole place and finally was able to see where are they.It's a dungeon or something and when he looked even more,he was able to see his brothers lying all over the place with their hands and feets tied,which he knew it was definitely the vervain rope.Later,he realized there's more occupants there.The girls that they kidnapped before and all of their mates were there too.

"Where are we?"He questioned to Chanyeol,who gave him a cold stare.

Eventually,Chanyeol did replied to him."The council's prison for vampires."

"What?"His eyes grew wider as he looked around the place again in disbelief."Seriously?"

"Do I look like I'm joking now?"Chanyeol's voice turned into an icy tone so Changjo quickly shook his head.At the same time,most of them started to regain their consciousness before they mimicked Changjo's action earlier.Both of them answered the questions bombarded to them before L.Joe snapped in disbelief.

"But,they said they just gonna take the girls!"

"So this is all your doing?"Suddenly,countless pairs of eyes were staring down at him.

L.Joe grinned sheepishly."Err..Yeah..?"

"Well, you!"Chen retorted at him,looking away while blowing his bangs in annoyance.His eyes caught Xiumin who's still unconscious before he scooted closer to the girl.

"Well,well,look what we got here."At the sudden appearance of the uninvited guest instantly made all of them growled in response.Except the girls,who confusedly stared at the man."Auww,don't be like that.Anyway,you guys better be good to each other since you would be occupying this place for quite a long time."

With that,he was off with an annoying smile.In a flash,the boys stared at each other with a determined look.

"Together.Deal?"Kris suggested,his face looked totally irritated because of the previous man.

L.Joe nodded in response."Together."He firmly replied.