What Are You Doing?

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

They both were panting heavily as their legs continued to chase after the violet hair girl.Their rapid breathing showed how much they had been after her after the whole two hours of chasing her down.

"!We lost her!"Chen cursed abruptly once the girl disappeared from their sight.The distance between them and the girl was pretty far just now so it was pretty understandable how the heck that happened.

Meanwhile that,Xiumin was struggling to catch her own breath as she clutched onto his sleeve for support."We lost her?"

Chen immediately turned to her and nodded as a reply.Xiumin growled in response,displaying how much displeasure she is.

"Sorry.."Chen quietly mumbled under his breath.His gaze locked on her small and rounded face.

"Never mind.But you know what,you should had listened to me!"Xiumin interjected with a serious look."We should had brought Kai at least!"

"Minnie,not this again.."The latter whined,begging for her mercy.

Xiumin instantly rolled her eyes."Whatever."

"Where are you going?"Suddenly,Xiumin began to walk away leaving a puzzled Chen behind.

"Away from you.Don't follow me!"She shouted back,stressing the few last words strictly."I'm not in the mood to find her anymore today.I'll come back later."

                                                                              ~~+~~

Chen was calmly resting in his room,totally enjoying the silent surrounding.He was seated comfortably on the couch as he crossed his legs while reading a comic.All of a sudden,the door was been opened from outside revealing his legally wedded wife.But instead of focusing on her as usual,his eyes averted to something even more interesting.

He widened his eyes in horror as he finally was able to figure out what is it."Minnie,what are..you doing?"

"Do what?"She casually asked back as she stepped into the room with something in her arms.She carefully placed it on the bed before turning to him with a witty smile.

"I'm serious,what are you doing?"

Her brow raised suggestively at him."What are you talking about?I'm not doing anything,Kim Jongdae."

"You know what I'm talking about,Kim Minseok."Chen's voice was starting to get all serious now as he eyed the bed suspiciously.Instead of answering,Xiumin proceed to make her way onto the bed before she began to lift up the perfectly wrapped up thing.It began to make a loud noise as she did so.

"Auww,don't cry,my lil boo boo."Chen cringed as Xiumin continuously tried to calm the "thing" in her arms.He slowly took a hesitant steps towards her.

"Why are you bringing back that thing?"He asked in disgust,in which Xiumin replied with a death glare towards him.

"It's not a thing,idiot.It's a little baby and I'm naming him,Xiuchen.Aigoo,my little XiuXiu."In an instant,Chen's jaw dropped literally with his eyes completely widened to the size of a sauce pan.He rubbed his eyes in disbelief a few times.

"Minnie..You c-can't be serious,don't..you?"Chen hesitantly questioned although in his mind,the question already had a definite answer that she was about to utter.And he was never wrong about that as Xiumin opened to speak.

"Yes,I'm being serious here. it up,Jongdae.From now on,he's our son!"Xiumin firmly answered,almost sending the other into the darkness."Say hi to daddy,XiuXiu."

As if on cue,it began to giggle cutely making Chen even more annoyed than he already is.He stomped over to her and forcefully took the baby before lifting the baby to face him.But then,he was the one who got mesmerized in a flash as he stared into those familiar brown eyes.

                                                                            ~~+~~

She slumped herself onto the couch as she messed her hair due to her overload stress currently.She let out a heavy sigh before scanning the whole room randomly.

"No more next time.."She mumbled to herself as she stared through the window with her pair of emotionless eyes.