Escaping

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

L.Joe looked grimly at the taller male,arching a brow."So,what's the plan?"He inquired as he shifted a bit in his position.

Kris took a quick glance to his family,seeming to be in a deep thought.Seconds later,he looked up with a satisfied smile.

"Good idea,Chen."He commented to the said male,raising one of his thumbs to him before he turned to L.Joe."Wait and see."

With that,he turned back to Chen.Everybody else who was just as clueless as L.Joe was,also mimicked his action.Chen smirked before he shut his eyes closed.Slowly,they all witnessed in amazement as he shifted into a cute little boy.The current figure of his was so small that the rope eventually loosen up for him without inquiring him to do anything.

"Wow,how did he do that?"

"He's a shapeshifter.Wait--Tao?"Kris questioned in surprise as he glanced to his side where the voice came from and saw Tao who was already awaken by now.The said girl was sitting casually there while her eyes focused on mini Chen.She looked up at the mention of her name,raising one of her eyebrows.

"What?"

"You're awake!"Kris beamed happily,drawing attention from the rest."OMG!I almost thought you won't wake up anymore!"

Tao rolled her eyes."Silly.."

Kris just grinned sheepishly in response.Meanwhile that,Chen had shifted back to himself,grinning in triumphant as he lifted his untied hands to show off.Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to burn this rope."He said daringly and really doing it moment later,surprising all of them.Somehow,he managed to do it without leaving any scratch on any part of his body.He instantly smiled mockingly towards Chen,in which the other replied by mouthing 'whatever'.

"Now,be quick and make a call to Sungyeol."Kris interrupted abruptly.Chanyeol quickly nodded and did as he instructed while Chen tried to untie Xiumin's rope.

"Don't do it!"Xiumin immediately stopped him even before his hands reached the rope."It would hurt you."

"Just a little.Don't worry."He replied assuringly before he eventually proceed with it,ignoring Xiumin's words.Either way,Xiumin still can't helped but to sigh in relieve once she was been freed.Next,she also helped to untie the other girls,wincing a few times in the process.

"Hyung!Help me too!"Sehun said while lifting his tied hands.Chen responded by sticking his tongue out to the younger.

"No,thanks."

"Damn you.."Sehun muttered softly while looking down sadly but immediately was been replaced by a wide grin as Luhan appeared in front of him and untied it carefully.Soon after,most of them were already been freed from the rope except L.Joe and his brothers.L.Joe secretly pleaded to Kris in his mind to help them too.Kris let out a deep sigh and bit his bottom lip while eyeing them one by one before he finally decided to agree with it.

"Now,what?"Luhan questioned as soon as everybody was been freed.Her eyes scanned all over the place."So we should escape now?Kick the door open maybe?"

Kris shook his head in response."We can't.I heard their thoughts.There are almost a batalion of their men were patrolling outside."

"So what?Let's just kill them then."Chen brutally said while burying his face into Xiumin's neck.Xiumin instantly slapped his arm,totally disliking the idea of killing anybody.

"Yeah,why don't you try it?Once you stepped out,you would get stabbed and died instead."

"Why?"

"They were all armed with stakes and vervain,Kyungsoo."Kyungsoo formed an 'O' with ,finally getting the meaning.Abruptly,the previous man came in again with a few more people trailing after him.The current prisoner immediately hid their hands behind their back,pretending as if the rope was still there.

"I see.You were getting along just perfectly fine."He commented while a smirk appeared on his ugly face."Anyway,I brought you some more.Enjoy then."

He quickly walked away and that's when the other finally was able to see who is it.Standing behind him just now was Sungyeol,Myungsoo and Baekhyun.Sungyeol winked at them with a witty smile but the smile faded once she spotted L.Joe and the other.

"You!"She exclaimed loudly as she narrowed her eyes towards them.

"Calm down,Yeol.Past is past."Kris immediately explained briefly about them.Sungyeol was still eyeing them with her piercing gaze after Kris finished his babbling but nevertheless,she brushed it off.

"Now,let's do this."

                                                                                      ~~+~~

Tense was in the air as all of the figures peeked through the door quietly.One of them nodded to the other one before she stepped out,drawing attention from all of the men guarding outside.

"How did you get out?"One of the men shouted loudly while alarming the other.Sungyeol smirked in response before she raised her hands in the air.All of a sudden,the guards fell down to the ground,holding their head with a pain look.

"Quick!They are human,I can't hold them longer."Sungyeol turned around and instructed strictly.Her eyes glanced at the guards once in a while as they made their escape from there.Chanyeol was the last one to escape while carrying Lay,who's still weak.Sungyeol made sure they were all out of there before she also moved slowly far from the guards.As soon as she's sure enough,she dropped her hands finally releasing the guards from her spell.

She quickly took Myungsoo's hand and sped off to escape.Little did she knew,she missed to see that Luhan was still there.The bambi girl tried to escape as fast as she can but unfortunately for her,one of the guard had regain his composure very fast and were chasing after her currently.In a flash,the guard had launched himself forward,a stake in his hand as he aimed to stake it right through Luhan's heart.Luhan was completely oblivious to this but apparently someone had turned around and saw this.Before she even knew it,it had happened in a split second.

"CHUNJI!"

 

                                                                     -------------------~~+~~-------------------

                                                   What the hell did I just write?LOL I got no idea either..=,=