Not Quite Yet

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Channie?"

As if he had just risen from the death,a surge of unexplainable emotions struck him like a lightning.Park Chanyeol,who was stunned a while ago,finally had found back his reason of life.In a matter of time,he found himself bringing his feets to surpass everything else that didn't matter any longer to him at the time.Like a mute fella,he silently enjoyed the warmth that he thought he had lost along with so much things to be thanked in the back of his mind.

"It's over.."He mumbled repeatedly,stating the fact all over again."It's ing over."

"Err..Sorry to burst your bubble but dude,at least let us examine her first."Out of nowhere,Dongwoo irritatedly exclaimed while tapping her toes in a real impatient manner.

"As much as I hate to say this,I agree with her."Sunggyu added playfully,the relief look that washed away her previously nervous and guilty one was definitely hard to miss.

Grumbling as loud as he can,the tall male eventually scooted away to give space for the witches that are inching closer.Nevertheless,a thankful smile tugged the corner of his lips and lingered for a sufficient amount of time.In the meantime,he crawled to the nearest figures,which one of them happened to be a certain sun-kissed male.He nudged the latter,who slapped his hands way in response.

"What's that for?"He questioned with a pout while rubbing the sore spot on his hand.

The other one merely spared him a glance before rolling his eyes." off,Park Chanyeol.Your assistance to spoil the mood is highly unneeded.Believe me for that."

Chanyeol didn't replied but instead,crawling away in a poor sad gesture.That really made a certain someone felt bad and slapped the tanned male's in an instant before calling out for the sad male gently.Kai huffed in annoyance pretty loudly,only to be ignored.

"Sorry about him.."

"It's fine.I believe a few decades with him could already made you used to his 'rude' behavior."Chanyeol replied,purposely mocking the latter.

"I gave up.Whatever you say,Park Chanyeol."Kai on the other hand,retorted back calmly before standing up and dusting off his pant.He disappeared the next seconds before appearing next to Sehun.In all honesty,the youngest male didn't looked that pleased by his appearance there either way.

Meanwhile that,a quick inspection was been done and a lot of talking was going on among the witches.The conversation continued from one to one,discussing with a serious look on their face although it was just for fun doing so.

"Now,I am certain we need to try it out."Woohyun voiced out,stating his own opinion.Few of them agreed and that of course included Sunggyu.

"Yeah,yeah,let's just do that."This time,Myungsoo spoke.He appeared to be extremely bored and uninterested though.

"Ah,well.."Sungyeol looked up and spotted the one who she's looking for."Suho?Are you okay?"

The said girl nodded slightly while raising a thumb.Her husband next to her is carefully supporting her back with his well-toned arms.

"Well,could you please help us then?But,only if you are feeling really well."Sungyeol asked cautiously but at the same time,warning her to decline if she still didn't recovered.Suho though,of course agreed to whatever it is in a flash.Defeated by the determined look on the angelic girl's face,Sungyeol briefly explained to her what she needed to do before stepping aside along with the other witches to allow her carrying on with the request.Lay being a good husband and friend he is,agreed to help as well.

Soon enough,everybody was drawn into the scene as they trained their eyes on the three vampires.Suho and Lay stood there and patiently waited while the violet haired girl struggled to initiate the supposed impact.All of them instantly held their breath in anticipation as the girl finally began to have a control over it.Not even a few minutes later,the unicorn suddenly let out a blood curling scream before it was surpressed almost at the same time.

"Good job!"Sungyeol praised while clapping her hands in joy."Well,now we know that you already have a full control on your own ability and you are no longer under that stupid curse.Congratulations!"

"I need a compensate for being the lab rat though."Abruptly,Lay commented jokingly while clinging onto his wife for support.The rest of them just erupted into a big laughter once hearing that.

                                                                           ~~+~~

The tall figure casually leaned against the wall while his arms folded to his chest as he eyed the scene unfolded right in front of him.At some point,a foolish grin decorated his delicate features with his own permission.

"Channie,what are you doing?Come here!"The other insisted with a warm smile that made her eyes turned into crescent.Oh,she got no idea how that was such a major attraction of her in his eyes.He simply shook his head and gestured her to go on.

Both of them were caught by surprise though moment later before they stared in shock to the young fella.

"Channie~"He called out again before producing a soft giggle that raised a pitch higher.Baekhyun playfully placed her hands on her hips,staring at the toddler with eyes rivaling one particular owl eyed girl.On the other side,the male was simply left to stand there in daze.

"Did you just call your papa,Channie?Park Chanhyun!"

"Oops!"

Being ticklish might applied to everyone and it was no exception to the love child of this couple as he was tackled down by his own mother.Chanyeol watched in amusement,quietly observing both of his most precious property in the world.That until he came to realize one unsolved matter.One property didn't belonged to him.Yet.

With that silent thought of his own,he retreated from the room and carefully closed the door before making his way downstair.A suspicious look engraved on Sehun's face,being the first person that he encountered once he entered the living room.Quick to respond,the younger quirked a brow to him,earning a meaningful suggestive smile in reply.