Surprise

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

It was just another normal day in the house.All of them were bored honestly speaking,since they didn't really have anything to do.Just watching some ridiculous program on the tv about humans.

"Morning,guys."Kyungsoo greeted,walking down the stairs.Kai trailed after her.

"Morning~"Chanyeol and Kris replied almost in unison.

"Morning!"Sehun and Chen also said,coming in from the kitchen.

"Where is Lay?"Kyungsoo immediately asked once she noticed he's nowhere to be seen.She took a seat next to Chanyeol and waited for their response.

"He went out just now."

Kyungsoo formed an 'O' with .She fiddled with her fingers and glanced at Kai.The latter nodded,encouraging her.

"Umm..Guys..?"

Kris and Chanyeol turned to her."Yes?"

"I'm just..wondering if..?"She paused,chewing her bottom lip."I'm wondering if you guys can let me go out and see them?"

"Them?Who?"Chanyeol asked in confusion while Kris sighed.

"I don't think that was a good idea."

Chanyeol waved his hands in front of Kris."Hello?I can't read minds like you did so mind telling me,what is it?"

"She missed her friends.."

"Oh.."That was the only word that escaped Chanyeol's mouth once he got the meaning.

"Ooh,what do we missed?Did Kyungsoo just said she wants to meet her friends?"Chen's voice interrupted them when he and Sehun finally stepped out from the kitchen.Sehun is still munching on his food.Kris just nodded in response.

"Err..Isn't that was not a pretty good idea for now?"

"You and your stupid question."Chanyeol said,mocking him.

Chen frowned."What?I just want to make sure.Anyway,yes sure,she can."

Kyungsoo's face instantly light up while the rest of them stared at him in disbelief.Except Kai,who showed a thumb up to him,which he returned the gesture gladly.

"Sure,she can."He exclaimed."But before that,if you want to make them swim,you throw them into water.Got what I mean?"

Kyungsoo looked at them in confusion while the boys had different reaction to Chen's words.Sehun and Chen smirked,Kai and Chanyeol sighed and Kris shook his head in disbelief.

                                                                  ~~+~~

"Okay,are you ready?"Chen asked eagerly.

"No..but let's just get it over with."Kyungsoo replied as she looked up to Kai,who's standing next to her with one hand placed on her shoulder.Kai mouthed 'fighting' to her.

Chen nodded.He pulled out the blood bag.Kyungsoo gasped and widened her eyes but didn't moved an inch.She froze in her place as the smell struck her and was screaming at her to run over and grab the bag.She fought back as she chanted repeatedly in her mind.Lastly,she gave up and whimpered.

Chen heard that and immediately put away the blood bag.Sehun rushed over and gave the animal blood to her.She instantly gulped it down.

"I'm sorry.."She said softly.

Kris pat her back."You're trying,that's what mattered."

"I don't like this feeling especially when I know I might hurt somebody."

"Don't worry.Let's just keep trying.It's not easy but in the end it would be worth it.We can promise that."

Kyungsoo nodded."Let's try again."

"Are you sure?"She nodded with a determined look.Chen took out the blood bag again and this time,she grabbed Kai's hand tightly.She continued to breath deeply as she chanted repeatedly again in her mind.

You can do this!You can do this!

Surprisingly,it lasted almost for twenty minutes and even that,she still didn't showed any sign of she's going to run over and grabbed the bag.She just stay still with her hands intertwined with Kai and her eyes closed.All of them smiled and Chen put away the bag.Her eyes immediately shot open as she gave a confused look to the other.

"I think that's enough.You just proved to us you're under control and we can trust you."Chanyeol explained.Her smile was from ear to ear upon hearing that.

"You can go meet them but we are coming with you.Is that okay with you?"She nodded vigorously and unconciously pulled Kai into a tight hug.The rest of them laughed knowingly when Kai bit his bottom lip preventing his wide grin.

"But before that.."Suddenly,Lay appeared with a smile."I have a surprise for you."

Kyungsoo pulled slightly from Kai and looked at Lay.She raised one of her eyebrows.She almost jumped out of happiness when she saw Suho and Xiumin stepped into the room.

"Xiumin unnie!Suho unnie!"She beamed at them and rushed to hug them.To her own surprise,their scent were impossibly insistent but the temptation was at the minimum.Chanyeol almost stopped her but decided it was safe when he saw Sehun and Kris held their place.This could only meant that Kyungsoo was fully under control.

"Auww,our Kyungie~"They said in unison.The three of them made a group hug for a moment before they pulled away.Chen instantly dashed to Xiumin's side once they parted and wrapped his arms around her waist.Xiumin blushed as all eyes were on her.

"Unnie?"Kyungsoo questioned.Suho looked as clueless as she is.

Xiumin grinned."Err..Surprise?"

"Since when?"Suho asked in disbelief.Even she got no idea about Xiumin and Chen's relationship.The latter was so good in hiding it.

"Blame this guy."She pointed at Chen,who's smiling slyly."It happened when you know that night when you went out with Lay too.He suddenly asked me out."

"Well,don't blame me,dear.You accepted me."He defended himself."Oh right,Park Dobi,you owed me a car."

"Crap.."Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he recalled back their bet.

"So you guys were together now?Do you by any chance know..about umm us..?"Kyungsoo fidgeted anxiously as she voiced out the question.

"As much as I hate to admit this fact,yes,we are together and we knew it,Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo widened her eyes."Really?"

They replied with a nod.Kyungsoo muttered how softly.

"Lay told me everything.I'm the one who gave the permission and pleaded him to tell Kai to do his best in saving you.Don't blame Kai if anything.Blame me."Suho explained.Kyungsoo quickly grabbed her hands.

"No,thank you for that,unnie.I'm not going to blame you.I'm so thankful instead.You are the reason I had the second chance to live at first."

"But Kyungsoo,only we are the one who knew it while the other are still clueless.I suggest we let it be for the time being."Xiumin leaned closer to Kyungsoo and whispered extra slow."Because from what I see,your family here were already head over heels towards them.."

Kyungsoo understand it immediately and can't help but to giggle.Meanwhile that,Chanyeol was so curious so he elbowed Kris but the latter only shrug.He was not going to admit it but honestly,he was shy about Xiumin's words.He can't deny,it was absolutely the truth.

"Sorry to interupt but don't you think it was time for us to go already?"Sehun interrupted as he kept on glancing at his watch.Kris rolled his eyes.Sehun's mind was all about his Xiao Lu.

Kyungsoo gasped and nodded."Oh,sorry Sehun.You must be longing for Luhan by now.Yeah sure,let's go."Kyungsoo said innocently,not realising her words made him all shy suddenly.

They all followed the three girls walked out of the house and piled up in their respective car.Chen threw something at Kyungsoo and thankfully,her vampire form allowed her to react fast.She opened her hand to find a car's key.

"Huh?"

"That one is yours.Our family tradition."Chen told and pointed at her car before he went into his own car.Kyungsoo was dumbfounded.

M-my own car..?

She stared in disbelief at the black Audi in front of her.Her thought was been interrupted when Kris ushered her to get in the car so they can go to meet her friends.She can't helped but to feel very excited once she was in the driver's seat and realizing the fact,this car is hers.

"Life just got better.."She mumbled under her breath in happiness before the car moved at an incredible speeds.