Sudden Event

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Morning,Leo."Kyungsoo immediately greeted to the man,who's standing in front of the kitchen.He nodded before stretching his body a little bit.

"Where's the other?"She shrugged,knowing well he meant his brothers since her family were in the living room.He shrugged it off and took a seat at the table.Lay came in shortly after.

"What are you cooking,Baby Soo?"

Kyungsoo furrowed her eyebrows."Baby Soo?"

"Don't argue.You're the youngest so I'm calling you my baby."Lay firmly replied while making his way to the refrigerator.Kyungsoo was caught off-guard with the new nickname that she accidentally cut her finger.Lay instantly rushed to her side.

"Let me heal you!"He took her hands and attempted to heal her.To his surprise,it won't work.Nothing happened no matter how hard he tried.Kyungsoo pat his arm,assuring him.

"Nevermind.It's healing already anyway."Lay just absentmindedly nodded before he walked slowly to the living room.His eyes never left his hands as he pondered what's happening.Chanyeol noticed his weird expression and was about to ask him when Chen suddenly groaned.

"What's wrong?"Kai asked,shifting his attention from the game.Sehun also mimicked his action and looked up to Chen.

"My tattoo--"His answer was been cut off when Sehun and Kris also groaned almost in unison.Even Lay forgot about everything when he felt the same thing too.They all revealed their tattoo and inspected it before rubbing it gently.

"What's happening?"Chanyeol questioned in confusion.He's perfectly fine and he thought it was because he hasn't bonded yet but seeing Kai,he knew something's wrong.The rest of them looked up and shrugged.

"Got no idea either.My tattoo felt itchy and uncomfortable."Kris told as he rubbed his wrist countless of times.The other nodded in agreement.Meanwhile that,Leo and Kyungsoo had came and joined them.They were puzzled once they saw the current situation especially Sehun,who was grinding his shoulder against the couch and the wall.

"Why are they like that?"

"No idea."Kai simply replied and laid on Kyungsoo's lap.

"It's their tattoo.They said it was suddenly itchy and uncomfortable."Chanyeol added while Kyungsoo formed a circle with .Leo carefully eyed them.

"Your mate."Their eyes immediately flickered to him.Lay and Chen had worried plastered all over their face upon they heard his words.

"What do you mean--"

Kyungsoo's phone rang all of a sudden,making Chen unable to continue his words.She picked it up and talked over the phone before her eyes slowly widened and her jaws dropped literally.Her hands were trembling badly and the phone in her hand was threatening to be free from her hands.Luckily,Kai was fast enough as he grabbed the phone and continued the conversation.He was surprised at first but then immediately calmed himself.

"W-what's happening?"Sehun asked in horror,sensing their current emotions.He's even more scared when he recalled the glimpse of the conversation that he heard.Someone was telling Kyungsoo and then Kai something that got to do with accident and hospital.

Kai turned to them with a serious look."Let's go.To the hospital."

                                                                                   ~~+~~

Sehun's eyes brimmed with tears while Lay already had tears streaming down his face.Meanwhile that,Chen was too speechless as he stared at the sight in front of him.Kris just chewed his bottom lips,unable to register the current situation.Kyungsoo was bawling as well except she can't be seen as her face been pulled closely to Kai's chest and Leo just calmly stared,leaning against the wall with his arms folded to his chest.

"How did this happened?"

"I-I don't know."Baekhyun muttered in a low voice.There's a slight hint of anxiety in her tone.None really noticed it anyway except Chanyeol,who's immediately shot her with a suspicious look.

"Now what?What should we do?"Sehun cried out while Lay reached to hold Suho's cold hands.He turned to the other with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry.."

Kris instantly placed a hand on his shoulder and firmly shook his head."No,don't be.It's not your fault anyway."

Lay nodded weakly and shifted his attention back to the sleeping figure in front of him.As soon as they arrived just now,Baekhyun had revealed the girls had involved in an accident.Unfortunately,the doctor had confirmed they were currently in the state of coma.When the car crashed,it had given a strong impact to their head according to the young doctor.Lay immediately tried his best to heal them but again,it won't work.He was flabbergasted and kept on blaming himself for that.

"I think there's no other way."Chen finally spoke.His eyed landed on her lovely mate,who's staying still like a statue on the bed.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean,Kris."

"But we can't--"

"Let's just do it."Sehun rushed in despair.Watching Luhan in that state really brought pain into his heart and he just can't stand it anymore.Lay also looked up and slowly nodded in agreement.

Kris heaved a deep sigh."Fine.But make sure--"

"We know."Three of them in no time rushed to their mate before they brought their own wrist to their mouth,biting it.As soon as the blood flowed,they instantly fed it to their unconcious mates.

"Kris,you too."Kai ushered him and motioned to Tao.The latter hesitated for a while before he finally made his way to her side.He did the same thing as the other and watched carefully as the blood flowed into .

"How come you are perfectly fine though?"Leo suddenly brought up a question to Baekhyun.The shorter girl was caught off-guard but remained calm.The rest of them began to pay attention to her.

Baekhyun cleared ,fidgeting in her place."I'm not with them.I went out..earlier to meet someone."

"Someone?May I know who is it?"

"A friend.Just a friend of mine."

"Oh.."That was the only word that escaped from Leo's lips before he excused himself.Baekhyun looked away and breathed in relieve,unaware of Chanyeol's intense stare.

"Guys,I'm taking Kyungsoo back first.She needed some rest."Kai announced,making Kyungsoo immediately pulled away slightly before shaking her head vigorously.

"I want to stay."She sternly remarked.Kai rolled his eyes and grabbed her shoulders,forcing her to look into his eyes.

"No,you're coming with me.Come on,they are fine already.Vampire blood was able to heal anything."

"But--"

"Your argument is invalid."Kyungsoo pouted and crossed her arms.

"It's okay,Baby Soo.They are fine already.Kai's right."

"Yeah,no worries.The blood would heal them very fast and in a few hours,they would be awake."Kyungsoo was still stubborn as ever.Lay walked to her and pat her head.

"There,there.Be a good girl and go rest at home.We would inform you if they were awaken."

Kyungsoo's eyes lit up and she smiled.She held out her pinky,asking Lay to promise her.Lay let out a light chuckle but eventually agreed and made a promise.Soon after Kai and Kyungsoo left,Baekhyun also excused herself.Chanyeol silently followed after her.

                                                                            ~~+~~

"What the--"Chanyeol shook his head in disbelief as he witnessed it."Baekkie.."

 

                                                          ----------------~~+~~---------------

                                    I've promised to one of you and I'm keeping my promise.^.^style="color:#800080;">    Have you guys ever wondered how this character really look since they are supposed to be girls in this story?

 So here I'm going to present their photos with an extra of Sehun and Kris.Their pic were too good to miss out.xD

            

I swear Luhan had the most photo of him being a girl.Baekhyun and Sehun were second next to her.Anyway,they were so pretty so excuse me while I go crawl and cry in the dark corner.Here's the boys.