Found You

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Here,drink this."She offered and Luhan slowly took it while muttering thanks softly.The taller girl sit across her,a smile was visible on her face all the times.All of a sudden,she let out a light chuckle.

Luhan arched an eyebrow."W-what's so funny?"

"You."She said while pointing at Luhan."You should see your face.Calm down.I didn't bite."

She continued jokingly.Luhan bit her bottom lip and puffed her cheeks.Her fingers traced the mug to distract herself.

"Why me?"Luhan finally spoke.

"Well,before that,I'm Lee Sungyeol anyway.I just realized I never introduced myself during our first encounter."She extended her hand to Luhan,which the other one took it after so much thought.

"Luhan."

"I know."She chirped after Luhan introduced herself while Luhan just nodded in response.Sungyeol immediately frowned.

"Okay,fine.Let's just get straight to the point.Come on,what do you want to know?"

Luhan looked up to her."Everything."

Sungyeol's face splitted into a wide grin.At the same time,an extremely good-looking man in black stepped into the kitchen and went straight to Sungyeol before placing a kiss on her forehead.He joined them and took a seat next to Sungyeol.

"Don't mind me.I'm Kim Myungsoo,her boyfriend."

"Yes,my one and only boyfriend.Anyway,back to our conversation.You want to know everything?Fine but tell me first,did you remember our first meeting?"

Luhan's mind instantly drowned in the memories.

    Red and yellow leaves fell on the autumn floor.The tree swayed behind a girl,who's been sitting on the bench in despair.Suddenly,a shadow blocked her view with the tall figure.She looked up to find a tall girl was staring down at her with a wide smile.

"Don't worry,my dear.Just follow the path of fate that had been destined for you."With that,the girl displayed her last smile before she dissapeared,leaving her dumbfounded.

"Yes,I do remember it."Luhan admitted and Sungyeol's grin grew wider.

"Great.From what I see,you did as I said."Sungyeol commented while her hands made their way to her boyfriend's hands.

"I did.But,why?How?"Luhan asked in confusion.

"It was a destiny that need to be fulfil,Luhan.Don't blame yourself."She simply replied.

Luhan shook her head vigorously."But,y-you don't understand!"

"Am I?"

"Yes!You don't understand!I caused all of this.Kyungsoo won't turned into 'that' if I.."Her words trailed off as the tears streaming down her face again.Sungyeol sighed while Myungsoo stayed calm.Sungyeol rose up from her seat and went to comfort Luhan.

"Luhan,you need to know it had been destined to be this way.You did the right thing by bringing them here."

"No!"Luhan immediately protested.She wiped her tears away and shook her head furiously."It could be the other way.I had caused them to much pain especially Kyungsoo.."

As if she can't helped it,she bursted into tears again.Sungyeol patiently pat her back while Myungsoo just leaned back in his chair,watching silently.

"I don't even know what had gotten into me..I must be insane to follow your words and bring them here.I shouldn't had convinced them to come here.W-We should had just stayed there and live our life peacefully."Luhan continued to sniffle as she rumbled endlessly.

Sungyeol sighed,again."Luhan,look at me."She lifted Luhan's face and forced her to look in her eyes.The doe eyes were watery as she did.

"It was a fate.Your vision,Kyungsoo's transformation,their bond and everything.There's nothing you can do.Even if you never brought them here,trust me,it would happened either way."Sungyeol firmly exclaimed.

"She's right."Myungsoo added,finally tried to help his lover.

Luhan stared at the table,trying not to cry anymore.She can't believed she had been so silly believing she can go against the fate.Her mind was not working at all so that might explained why.

"How did you even know all of this?How?"Her voice came out as whispering as she looked up to both of them.She bit her lip,trying to regain her composure back.

"We are witches if that can explain anything."

"Witches?"Sungyeol shrugged and nodded,answering her question.

"I'm the one who made the daylight necklace for Kyungsoo too."

"But,why did you told me to do so?Why did you even met me there?"

Sungyeol and Myungsoo exchanged a quick glance with each other."Because your fate revolve around us.There's not many witches left due to some reason.Even if there is a lot more,we can't be sure because they were hiding somewhere from them."

"From who?"

"You will know later."Myungsoo quickly said.Sungyeol nodded in agreement and her expression somehow was nervous.They were silent for a moment.Their breathing was the only sounds that was been produced until it was been interrupted abruptly.

"X-Xiao Lu..?"

All of them looked up to the source of the voice to meet with the sight of Sehun in the doorway.His eyes widened and his jaw dropped literally.Luhan unconciously sprang up from her chair.Sungyeol also stood up with a face demanding for an explanation.

"What the hell are you even doing here?"Myungsoo was the first one to speak with his bored and lazy tone.He haven't completely forgave the latter but Sungyeol had made him promised to compromise with the vampire boy.

Sehun was been snapped to reality instantly."Err.I d-don't know.I'm just upset and my feets brought me here."

"You were upset just because you missed your Xiao Lu."Sungyeol teased,making the shorter girl next to her blushed madly.Sehun faked a cough and looked away.

"I probably should get going now."Sehun muttered softly.

"No,you can't."Sungyeol quickly stopped him."It's getting dark.You were staying here tonight.You too,Luhan."

Both of them looked up to the taller girl in disbelief.Sungyeol waved her finger,taking no as an answer.

"Unfortunately,we only had one room left so you two are sharing a room.Argument is invalid."

"What are you talking about?We have two room more--"Myungsoo's mouth immediately was been covered by Sungyeol as she dragged the latter away.She grinned at the couple and pointed at the room.Luhan and Sehun were been left alone there.

                                                                                ~~+~~

"Urgh..Damn,it felt good.."Luhan muttered,more to herself,as her face directly planted onto the bed.Honestly,she had slept in sitting position yesterday as she got no idea where to go.

Sehun hesitated slightly before fully walking into the room and shutting the door behind him before sitting at the edge of the bed.The room only consisted of a king size bed for the two of them.He was perched awkwardly onto the edge of the bed,eyes glued to Luhan,unsure of whether or not he should say something-or anything at all.

"Stop it."Sehun raised an eyebrow."I can feel you staring."

Luhan stated before she sat up,her eyes met with the gaze of the other one.

"I'm sorry."Sehun muttered softly as he stared at the floor.Luhan sighed.

"Why would you?"

"I don't know.You just walked away that day so I figured out you might be mad at me."

Luhan tilted her head to the side and stared at Sehun with her pair of doe eyes.Bad timing,Sehun also looked up to see her."I'm not mad at you."

"Umm..yeah..I mean,then why did you leave?"Sehun regained himself and questioned the other one.Luhan puffed her cheeks and again,Sehun found it was suffocating to breathe suddenly.

"I just..need some space..?Nothing to worry though.Sungyeol had helped me before."Luhan explained and Sehun formed a circle with his mouth.He sighed in relieve but still was uncomfortable as he still found it was hard to breathe.Not with Luhan and her eyes staring at him.

"You should get some sleep now."Sehun awkwardly tried to usher her to go to sleep.

"You should too.Or maybe not.Did you need sleep?"

"Not really but I would if you want too."Luhan nodded and fiddled with her fingers.

"Yes,please."Luhan muttered softly under her breath.Sehun of course heard it but he can't believed his ear either.But seeing Luhan who started to blush,he immediately registered it.

"Well,o-okay then."They both lay down with their back facing each other while Sehun helped to turn off the light.Sehun was fast asleep.On the other side,Luhan was clutching her pillow and grumbled miserably.She flipped over onto her back and stared at the acoustic ceiling above her before her eyes eventually landed on the vampire boy.He had also shifted in his sleep.

He was sleeping so soundly like a little baby.He was able to go to sleep without a problem unlike Luhan,who was wide awake.Currently,Luhan was contemplating in her mind.

"Urgh,whatever.."She slowly scooted closer to him and looked up to him,staring deeply at the innocent looking boy.Her fingers eventually made their way to his hair and she pushed back a few strands of his hair from his delicate face.All of a sudden,Sehun's arms were wrapped around her waist,pulling her closer to him with a tight hug.

"You should sleep."Sehun said without opening his eyes.Luhan huffed but nevertheless,cuddled up against him with a wide smile.Sehun's face splitted into a wide grin as the pain on his shoulder blade appeared.

                                                                               ~~+~~

"That's it?Damn,I thought that kid was an agressive type.He's even worse than Hoya hyung!"Myungsoo commented and accidentally his voice was slightlly louder.That earned him a whack on his back.

"Shhh.."Sungyeol forced him to be quiet as they continued to peep on Sehun and Luhan.

After a while,Myungsoo spoke again."I'm serious,this kid is the worse.At least,kiss her.Jeez."

"OMG!Kim Myungsoo,would you shut up?"Sungyeol hissed while Myungsoo grinned slyly at her.

"Let me gave you the real show instead."

"What?No no--Crap."