More Details

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

The kitchen suddenly turned into a silent mode the minute after Kyungsoo finally spilled the beans.Nobody really moved except Yitao,who is begging for Tao's attention by patting her cheeks.Eventually,Sehun broke the silence by clearing his throat.

"So..umm..you has a brother?"

"Yes,I do."

"Well then."He said awkwardly while scratching his neck.His next few words came out as a whisper."How come I never know about this?"

"Anyway,back to the story.If your brother is the one who has it,doesn't that just made everything even more easier than it already is?"Chen questioned,truly didn't see what's the real problem lying underneath.Immediately,the females sighed almost in unison.

"You don't understand.."Kyungsoo muttered softly under her breath.Her hands found their way to Kai's before grabbing it and clutching to it tightly as if her life depends on it.Kai,who's confused as well,nevertheless assured her by patting her hand that rested on top of his.

"If there's a person that I would never wish to see,that would be her brother."All of a sudden,Luhan blurted out of nowhere.She shivered in an instant as the old memories reflected back in the back of her mind.Tao nodded in agreement soon after,shivering at the thought as well.

"No way."Kris spoke in disbelief as he eyed his wife with his widened eyes.He was silently asking his wife to deny what he just heard through their thoughts.

Tao glared back with a piercing gaze."Way."

"But..how come?"

"How would we know?"Xiumin replied sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.Chen and Sehun,who have been silent for a moment,finally snapped and howled at them.

"Dude,sorry to interrupt you but we are still here,you know.The last time I checked,I am certain I am not a mind reader so if you are kind enough,please do explain it this immediate.Thank you."As usual,way to go for Chen to annoy the hell out of anybody as he directly aimed his words toward the dragon.

The taller male huffed in response."Kyungsoo's brother..He is a--"

"He is a?"Before Kris could finished his words,the idiotic guy by the name of Oh Sehun interrupted eagerly.That earned him a death glare from the other male as he displayed a shy smile and slumped back into his seat.

"He is a vampire hunter."

That was when the hell broke loose for the second time that day.The male's breath hitched while their jaws were left to drop literally as they directed their gazes towards the wide eyed girl.Abruptly,Sehun began to hyperventilate and tapped the desk with his palms repeatedly.All eyes were on him now.

"Err..Luhan,please do us a favor and help him.He doesn't really has a good memory about vampire hunter."Lay gently requested as he eyed the younger in pure concern.Luhan blinked a few times before she finally snapped into reality and quickly turned to her husband.Her hands reached up to his cheeks before cupping it and pulling him into a chaste kiss.Instantly,Sehun's tense body relaxed and collapsed into the bambi girl's embrace right after they pulled away.

On the other side,Kai also cupped Kyungsoo's face in a flash but instead of assuring her,his eyes were full of doubts and worries.He gushed in a gulp of air before bitting his bottom lip.

"Tell me,sweetheart.How did you know for sure what he is?"He softly asked but there's a hint of worriness in his voice as his gaze locked on her.

Kyungsoo smacked her lips nervously."I've went to see him..once."

"What?"Kai yelped in surprise."When?"

"Don't worry.All of us went together at the time."Suho immediately beat Kyungsoo to it as she quickly assured to defend her beloved sister.Kai only took a merely glance towards the angelic girl before returning his full attention on his wife once again,demanding for an explanation.

"Suho's right."Kyungsoo's voice was barely audible by now as she lowered her head to stare at her toes.

"Look,Kai.I don't know if you know it or not but Kyungsoo's parents died when she was still young.Basically,all of us are the same except Luhan but then,she had her own her story.The only difference was when did our parents leave us,that's all.So,she was left alone with her only brother."Xiumin began to explain it,sensing how the wide eyed girl was unable to speak out any longer.

Tao chirped in right after."That's why,she was very close to her brother since he's the only one she has.Although she started living with all of us when she began her high school,she never really lost contact with him.His brother only let her to live with us because of his work.At the time,she still didn't know what he did all along.Then,we moved in to Korea because of Luhan unnie and met with you guys,where that's when all of the mess happened."

"If you guys still remember up till now,there's a day where all of us kind of dissappeared.We all came back to the house pretty late at the time and you guys questioned us like some kind of old policemen.We didn't really spoke the truth that day but honestly,that was when we went to meet Kyungsoo's brother.Thankfully,she stayed in contact with him so we didn't really had a trouble to find him."Luhan added while patting Sehun's arms assuringly in the meantime.

"What happened next?"By now,all of the males were too deeply immersed into the story,urging them to continue the story in an instant.

Baekhyun finally took her turn to tell the story."It was that one day where Kyungsoo suddenly showed up in front of us and told us how she really missed him so we suggested to go and see him.We made a plan secretly and went to meet him the next day.However when we met him,he instantly knew.He threatened Kyungsoo to go away and never to appear in front of him anymore because of what she had became.He despised vampires.Apparently from what we found out later,it had something to do with his friends that got killed by vampires."

Once Baekhyun concluded the story,the kitchen fell into a deep silence that surrounded them once again.Kai already had Kyungsoo in his arms by that time as the guilty felings swelled up in him.After a few moments that felt like an eternity,Lay voiced out.

"Why did you refused to come though?Just because of his threat?"

Kyungsoo slowly shook her head."Not because of that.No matter what,he is my brother so I can't bear to hurt him and I can't witness you guys hurting him too.So I thought it would be better to stay."

"That won't do,Kyungie.You would come with us and we will never let that happen,okay?Trust me."Kyungsoo tilted her head and met eyes with Kai.Once the male spoke up,she knew there's no point of arguing so she ended up of nodding her head hesitantly.

I believe my Jonginnie.That's it!