Gone

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

A baozi girl mindlessly hopped down the stairs,knowing well no harm coming.Her legs brought her straight to the kitchen where the loud noise was been produced.

"Hey."She greeted casually while scanning all around."Have any of you seen my hubby?"

Kyungsoo,Luhan and Tao,each with their respective husbands who were hanging around in the kitchen immediately responded with a shrug.

"He's outside if I'm not wrong."Suddenly,Lay told while walking into the scene with two mugs in his hands.Xiumin quickly muttered 'thank you' under her breath before she rushed outside,where she trailed his familiar scent.She found him almost in an instant,him being alone under a tree.He seemed to be in a deep thought and he looked totally distraught so the baozi girl carefully stepped closer,trying her hardest not to make any noise before she abruptly covered his eyes.

"Minnie,I know it's you."

A pout found it way to her face as she took a seat next to him while crossing her arms."Not fair.How did you know?"

"Your scent,my lovely wifey."He answered while pulling her closer before burying his face deep onto her neck.He inhaled the intoxicating scent of hers,bringing him into a new different world that he loved so much.Xiumin just hummed in response.

"What are you doing here by the way?"She questioned as she tilted her head to the side once he looked up from her neck.Her face was displaying a high level of curiosity.

"Fresh air."Short and simple,that's what he intended to tell her for now but of course,she won't let it be that way.Her brow raised suggestively as if commanding him to spill more.Chen ruffled his hair before he let out a sigh while stealing a quick glance towards her.

"Come on.I'm waiting here."

"Actually.."He paused for a while,taking in a deep breath."..there's a few things that I need to think about.Something about Baekhyun and Chanyeol."

"What things?"She quickly asked while eyeing him suspiciously.

Chen hesitated for a while as he stared into her eyes."Just some..things.."

"Kim Jongdae,come on.You know you can trust me with anything."Xiumin said,encouraging him to speak the truth.She threw him a look which she knew he would never could resisted while her hands intertwined with him.

"Minnie.."And that's when Xiumin knew for sure,he had lost it.The look on his face proved the obvious result as his husband eventually gave up and ended up of spilling the whole thing.She smiled victoriously for that.

But then,her smile faltered once he finished his story.It was been replaced by a confused and worried look as she bit her bottom lip with unsure feelings.On the other side,Chen anxiously waited for her reaction.

Finally,Xiumin lifted her head and stared right into his eyes."Fine.Let's do it."

With that,a relieve sigh slipped from Chen's lips while Xiumin hesitantly smiled to the latter.

                                                                             ~~+~~

"What??"A sudden commotion erupted as the family finally was able to process the current situation.All of them looked at each other in horror as thousands of thoughts were running in their minds.

"Why did they do this?"Luhan weakly questioned while slumping herself onto the couch.Her question received no response as the other was obviously in the same situation as her.Clueless and bewildered.

"This can't be.."Suho muttered softly.Her eyes were glistening with tears before Lay quickly snatched her into his tight embrace.Tao also was the same as her and Kris was certainly nothing near to happy.

"I'm sure they have their own reason."Kyungsoo absentmindedly said,her voice coming out as a whisper."But I still can't understand."

"I wonder why did they even left."This time,Kai voiced out.His face displayed a severe expression of displeasure.

"I wonder too.But I've been noticing how Chen seems to be in a deep thought lately.From what I clearly remember,it all began when we received the news..about Baek."

"Are you sure,Lay?"Lay immediately nodded,confirming it."There must be a connection between all of this."

"That could be true,Kai but the point is we don't know what is it."Kris's cold voice pointed out,forcing Kai to agree since it's the truth anyway.

"But still,why did they even left!We just lost Baek and now we are losing Xiumin and Chen too!"Luhan shouted in despair.Tears were streaming down her face like a waterfall while Sehun attempted to calm her down with so much difficulty.

"Oh,Chanyeol."That brought every head in the room spinning to see the newly guy who just came.He looked emotionless as always as he stared at them one by one.

"What happened?"He asked in a monotone.They noticed how he was gripping tightly onto a photo paper.

"Xiumin and Chen left this morning.We found a note saying they would be gone for now."Lay calmly explained despite the tense and gloomy surrounding.

"Oh.."That was the only word that escaped Chanyeol's lips before he retreated back to his room silently,completely not minding anything any longer.

"That's another problem."Kyungsoo quietly commented,earning nod in agreement from everyone.

                                                                        ~~+~~

The couple raced through the path,hands in hands.After a while,they stopped in front of their destination,eyeing the place with sharp eyes.

"Are you sure about this?"The female hesitantly questioned without looking.

"Yes.We need a clue first.Let's go."The male nodded in reply before taking her hands once again,pulling her inside.