Vision

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Kim Jongdae,stop it would you!"Xiumin pushed Chen out of her sight as the latter keep on bugging her all the time,distracting her from the current drama she's watching.Chen folded his arms and pouted.He pretended to be sulky but Xiumin continued to ignore him.In the end,he went back to beg his lover for her attention.

Kai on the other hand,silently watched as Kyungsoo finally decided to display her cooking skill.She was completely in her own world once her delicate hands reached the cooking utensils.Kai found himself being amused at how graceful it is when Kyungsoo moved around while focusing on her cooking.He just can't take his eyes off from her and that's final.

Suho and Lay were outside ever since they came back from school while Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to stay away from each other.Baekhyun joined Xiumin while Chanyeol had locked himself in his room.Tao and Kris were also upstair,bickering about something.Lastly,Sehun who's trying to teach Luhan to play the piano.Luhan was esctatic once she found out he can play it so she had insisted on learning it.

"Slow down,Xiao Lu."Luhan pouted and blew her bangs as she's getting more annoyed by time.

"This is hard."She whined,earning a light chuckle from Sehun.The latter took a seat next to her and placed his hands on top of her before he slowly guided her to play.Luhan smiled as her fingers ran gracefully on the keyboard.Suddenly,she froze in her spot and her hands also stopped moving along.Sehun took a few seconds before he noticed that.

"Xiao Lu?Lulu?Luhan?"He called her countless of time but no response.Luhan just stayed still like a statue with her eyes seems unfocused and in daze.After a while,she finally moved a bit but her face was in total horror.Her eyes were wide open.

"What's wrong?"Slowly,the other also became aware of her sudden outburst.Lay and Suho rushed inside so do with Tao and Kris.Shortly after,Chanyeol also walked down at the same time Kai and Kyungsoo stepped out from the kitchen.All of them surrounded her and Sehun.

"What happened,Luhan?"Suho asked in concern and Luhan immediately looked up to her in horror.

"Sungyeol.."

                                                                           ~~+~~

Sungyeol hummed softly as she made her way to the kitchen.She instantly began to cook for lunch.Her hands was busy with all of the work when suddenly she heard the creak of the door.She raised her eyebrows slightly.

"Myung?Why are you back so early?"She questioned only to receive no answer at all.The house was in total silent just like how it was a few minutes ago.She turned around and found somebody else instead.She gasped and the plate in her hands fell down,making a loud noise.

"W-who are you?"

                                                                            ~~+~~

"Luhan,slow down.We can't understand you."Baekhyun tried to calm her as Luhan explained all of it in one go.Even Kris can't caught her mind.

"B-but..I saw it!Sungyeol.."She groaned in frustration."No time.Just let's go there."

She rose up from her seat and was half-way to the front door when she realized none had came along with her.She turned around and arched an eyebrow.

"Let's go!"She insisted while the other were still in confusion.

"Where are we going?"Lay blurted.

"To their house of course.Sungyeol and Myungsoo's house.Sehun,come on."Sehun eventually joined her and the rest of them exchanged a quick glance before joining them too.Once they reached the house,they found Myungsoo in the kitchen,kneeling with his head hung low.

"Myungsoo,what happened?Where's Sungyeol?"They all hurried to him and Chanyeol immediately questioned him.Meanwhile that,Luhan looked around,anxiously looking for Sungyeol.

Myungsoo shook his head and when he finally looked up,they saw his eyes brimmed with tears."T-they took her..They took her.."

The boys widened their eyes upon they heard his words.The girls just watched in silent as they were really clueless on whatever that's happening.

"Damn it!"Kris cursed on the spot and punched the wall next to him,leaving a big mark there.Tao was startled but eventually she still walked closer to him and tried to soothe him.

"It's too late.."Myungsoo's words trailed off as the tears strolling down his face like a waterfall.He clenched his fist and bit his bottom lip while Chanyeol pat his shoulder to comfort him.

"No.Find her."Luhan said firmly before she stormed away,dragging a clueless Sehun along with her.