Little Talks

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Come on.."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

" you."

"I would love to."

"Euww,gross!Get out!"With that,Kris instantly widened his eyes in disbelief as he turned to face her.

"What?"

Tao rolled her eyes in response."I said get out!"

"Wha--"The poor dragon was unable to finish his word before the next thing he knew,he was already staring at the door that was slammed hard right in front of his face.He grumbled in disapproval as he forcefully dragged his feets downstair.Kai instantly tore his eyes from the television once the taller plopped himself beside him on the couch.

The sun-kissed male cocked a brow teasingly."What are you doing here?"

"What?"Kris glared at the younger with his intense glare."I can't even move freely in my own house?"

Kai didn't replied but instead,he just let out a mere chuckle and shifted his attention back to the television.Kris,on the other hand was folding his hands to his chest while his lips formed into a pout.Silence enveloped the duo as neither one of them payed any attention to each other.Eventually,Kai suddenly let out a deep sigh.Despite hearing the younger's questioning thought to him,Kris didn't even moved an inch from his current spot.He didn't even bothered to take a glance at the younger.

"Kris,I'm being serious here.What's wrong?"Kai questioned again.This time,speaking his thought out loud.There's a hint of annoyance in his voice as he watched how the other decided to ignore him.His fist instantly made contact with the latter's arm,forcing him to answer it.

Lazily,Kris glanced at him with droopy eyes."Tao kicked me out of the room."

"Huh?"Confusion was well displayed on Kai's face at the moment as his eyebrows knitted together."Why would she do that?"

"Baby."That was the only word that slipped off from Kris's lips while he made himself comfortable on the couch.His long figure rested on the other couch,ready to hit the sack.But of course,Kai just won't let that happened just yet.He instantly raised his legs to the level of the other's legs before kicking it.

"Dude,don't leave me hanging!Speak up about the whole story first,!"Kris's words muffled as he turned over himself and buried his face to the pillow,annoying Kai even more."Wei!"

"Urgh,fine!"Kris eventually gave up and sat up back with his messy hair.He ruffled his hair,messying it even more."Tao want a baby and I said no.But then,she is so persistent about it."

In an instant,Kai began laughing hysterically.A frown appeared upon the dragon's face as he stared in annoyance.It took a few minutes before Kai's laugh eventually slowed down and died completely once he sensed the other's death glare.

"Sorry,bro.But,it was so funny!"Kai bit his bottom lip,trying his hard to surpress his laughter that was about to burst out once again.

"What's so funny about it?"

"Well,you know.Can you imagine it yourself?You,a baby.Gosh,the world must be coming to the end if that ever happened."Kai remarked dramatically as he moved his hands in the air,trying to imply how impossible it is.

"Hey!I'm not that bad,okay!"With that,Kai immediately shot him a look.

"To be honest,you are that bad."He said hesitantly."You are such a selfish and irresponsible bastard so I would have said your decision is definitely a right one."

" you."Kris replied nonchalantly while leaning back with quite a big force.His long bangs almost covered the whole part of his eyes as he stared at his toes.

"Euww,no thanks.I'd rather did it with my Kyungie."Kai's casual answer made the latter rolled his eyes in reply and huffed loudly.

"Typical Kim Jongin.."Kris mumbled under his breath.

"Whatever.Anyway,why don't you just agree with her?"The tanned boy asked curiously before adding more."Although I strongly opposed the idea."

Kris fell into a deep silent for a moment before shrugging casually."I don't know.I just can't seems to agree to this matter.It was such a big responsibility."

"Wow,Kris Wu eventually is talking about responsibility.But you do know,she won't stop pestering you about that,right?"Kris slowly nodded while Kai shrugged."I don't know.If I was you,I would just agree to her then.There's no point of arguing anyway since at the end,she would always get whatever what she wants.It's in our nature after all.Our mate is our main priority."

For once,Kris knew the male had a point.

                                                                              ~~+~~

"Gosh,I still can't believe how you suddenly showed up with a baby in your arms."Kyungsoo commented while she playfully poked Xiuchen.The little boy giggled in delight,apparently so loving the fact someone is playing with him.

Xiumin grinned cheekily before shrugging."Like how Luhan always said,it's a destiny."

"Ptf..Destiny my .."

"Huang Zi Tao,there's kids here."Suho firmly warned,making the younger blew her bangs in reply.

"What's the story though?"Suddenly,Luhan popped the question as she stepped into the room and took a seat next to Baekhyun,who's been silently watching the kids playing with each other.

"What story?"Xiumin raised a brow towards her."Xiuchen?"

"Obviously,duhh."

"I think Sehun is rubbing his I-don't-give-a- behavior to you a lil bit too much."Luhan sticked out her tounge in response to Tao's remark.The younger was about to reply with a snarky comment but immediately stopped once she saw how Suho was practically throwing daggers through her eyes.

"Oh,about Xiuchen.Hmm..Yeah,this poor little baby."Xiumin gently said as she caressed his fluffy hair."It was that one time when we chased after Baekhyun but lost her in the end.I was frustrated so I ended up of ditching Chen and went for a walk around the city.In the middle,there's this big family that appeared to be a bunch of beggars.They just had Xiuchen recently and what's making it worse,they already had like a dozen of kids.Jeez,I can never understand their mind."

Baekhyun curiously eyed the baozi girl,silently begging her to continue with the story.The other had the same request with her as they mirrored her action.

"Yeah so they were honestly trying to give away their child for a better life.I don't know why though but I was staring at them for quite a while.It was like I was stunned there once I saw them.I can never take my eyes off from them especially Xiuchen.Xiuchen's mother seems to notice this since she stared back at me.Suddenly,she just went to me and grabbed my hands,asking if I want to take him and take a good care of him."

"So,you just accepted it?Just like that?"Luhan questioned out of curiosity.Surprisingly,Xiumin shook her head,denying it.

 

"Not really.I refused it very politely and walked away from there,continuing with my little walk."

By now,everyone had a complete lost look on their faces as they confusedly tried to apprehend what the baozi girl just told them.They gave up eventually,making Xiumin chuckled in return.

"Okay,so I haven't finished my story yet.I continued with my little walk but then,you know I can't erased the thought about them.About Xiuchen.So at last,I did returned back to the place and eventually agreed to take Xiuchen with me.They really made me swear to take a good care of him,you know."

"I guess I can relate why they chose you."Luhan suddenly voice out while tapping her chin with her long fingers.Xiumin cocked a brow,motioning her to explain it."Oh,come on.Did you ever take a good look at Xiuchen?He looks like the exact replica of you and Chen!"

"He is?"Xiumin questioned,more to herself as she lifted Xiuchen and carefully observed the little boy who cocked his head to the side while blinking in confusion.In all honesty,Luhan had never been so right about something.

 

 

 

 

"Destiny,guys.Destiny."Luhan mockingly exclaimed with a proud smile painted across her face.

                                                                          ~~+~~

The pair of doe eyes quietly eyed the other,who's lying comfortably with his eyes shut close by now.She fiddled with her fingers for a while before deciding to lie down with him.She scooted closer to him before slowly sneaking her hands around his waist.He did the same as he shifted a bit to face her and hugged her back.All with his eyes still shut close.

"Sehunnie..?"She slowly called out with a soft voice.Sehun immediately hummed in response."Are you sleeping already?"

The male didn't replied as quick as she expected,making her sighed.It definitely caught her by surprise once his raspy voice whispered right into her ear."Why?Do you want to do something else instead?"

"Sehun!Gosh.."She lightly punched his chest in embarrassment before shoving her face to his chest,inhaling his intoxicating scent."Sehun..?"

"Yes,my love,what is it?"

"What do you possibly think..about a baby..?"Luhan nervously asked,curious on what he's going to answer.Meanwhile that,Sehun's eyes shot opened before he stared at her without a blink.

"A..baby?"He said,his voice came out as a whisper and somehow it sounded terrified to Luhan's hearing,making her a little bit dissapointed.

"Never mind.Let's just go to sleep."She defeatedly mumbled but Sehun prevented her from doing so.The male locked her gaze still on her with a serious look.

"Do you want one?"

"I said never mind,Sehun."

"Luhan,answer me!"

Luhan took a deep breath before she slowly nodded.To her surprise,Sehun pulled her closer and tightened his hold on her waist before placing a light kiss on her forehead.

"Fine then.."And that surely lightened up the bambi girl's face as a wide grin spreaded upon her face before she eventually returned the tight embrace.

"Love you,hubby.."

Sehun let out a light chuckle."Love you too,Xiao Lu.."