One Little Moment

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

She hummed softly as her hands reached for the eggs before closing the refrigerator.Her legs brought her back to the island in an instant,where she quickly added the ingredient to the mixture.Silently thanking the peaceful surrounding,she proceed to work on her current main focus.

However just a few seconds passed before a well-toned arm suddenly took a hold of her,leisurely sneaking it around her waist.A smile quickly found their way to her face before she turned around slightly to meet with his sleepy face.

"Morning,sleepyhead."The female greeted in a soft voice,placing a chaste kiss on his pouting lips.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes in a lazy manner."Morning too.What are you doing?"

"Baking."She informed happily.Just the mere thought of mentioning the said matter already made her happy since it is indeed her favorite activity."Baek said that I could take care of the wedding cake so I'm going to bake a few and see which one suit the wedding."

"Hmm.."The only word that escaped his lips as he continued to cling onto her and rested his chin on her shoulder.For a moment,she did let him be and carried on with her work as if it's nothing.

"Umm..Kai?"After a while,she eventually called out hesitantly."I need to move.How about you sit there and watch me from the seat?"

"But I like it here.."His words muffled a bit as he buried his face into the crook of her neck,protesting like a whiny little baby.Kyungsoo let out a soft sigh.

"Please?It won't take long."

The taller male tilted his head and a pair of puppy eyes were on display.He ruffled his hair before he eventually stepped away from her like a good puppy.

"Fine.But I'm so getting a reward for this."He announced childishly before he scurried to the stool and hopped on.Kyungsoo just merely spared a glance towards him with a smile while he rested his head on the kitchen island,occasionally yawning once in a while without tearing his gaze from his beloved wife.

As promise,Kyungsoo did a really great job of keeping her words as she was finally done with the baking part only after ten minutes later.The sun-kissed male cheered in happiness and beamed happily.A soft chuckle emitted from the wide eyed girl as she made her way to her childish husband.

"Okay.What do you want?"She asked playfully while wrapping her arms around his neck with him still in his sitting position.The latter grinned like a foolish before making a pouty lips.

"A kiss!"

"Okay then."Again,a chaste kiss was placed on his lips.Once she pulled away,Kai was already glaring at her in dissatisfaction.

"I said a kiss."He exclaimed, his lips with a devious smirk."I mean real kiss,babe."

The other rolled her eyes in response.She tapped his nose,playfully pretended to be mad but nevertheless,leaning closer before they met half way in a passionate kiss this time.Unaware of anything,Kyungsoo missed to see the other's crawling hand before the next thing she knew her nose was covered with chocolate sauce.

"Kim Jongin!"

"What?"

"Don't play with foods!"

Kai cocked a brow suggestively."What?Like this?"Way to go as he had a can of whipped cream in his hand and in a split of second,the whipped cream obviously ended up on Kyungsoo's face.

"Fine!You want to play?Okay,two can play the game!"Seeing an opportunity,the fuming female grabbed a handful of flour before smashing it right into his face."Oh yeah,snowman!"

It took only a few more minutes for the rest to happen.It felt like the food fight had been going on for hours before the couple finally collapsed on top of each other from laughter in the middle of the kitchen.Even Kyungsoo was laughing like a maniac,obviously cracking up when seeing her own art that was been done to the other.The chocolate syrup had completely stained the shirt that Kai was wearing while Kyungsoo in turn was full of flour and powdered sugar all over her body.

"What the--"Abruptly,a voice-they recognized it as Jongsoo's-echoed in the whole kitchen as he stared in disbelief at his parents.

Kai made a peace sign while Kyungsoo just shrugged in reply,casually getting off from the tanned male.Jongsoo mumbled under his breath as he approached the fridge and took something out of it.The couple curiously stared at him as he walked towards them with his hands closed around something that they couldn't see.

"There you go.To top off the sundae."The son of the couple joked as he placed a cherry on top of his dad's head.He immediately went to leave the scene but not before,throwing a wink towards the two of them.

With that,Kyungsoo and Kai exchanged a look with each other before they cracked up once again.

"Okay,that's just classic."The male commented between his laughters,clutching his stomach in the process.

Meanwhile that,Kyungsoo raised a brow."Agreed.But this one is even better."

No further word was needed as the wide eyed girl pulled him closer and immediately smashed their lips together,uniting them in a kiss that was beyond the definition of tame.

 

                                                                     ------------~~+~~--------------

                                                                       Hey,my lovely readers!

                                            Good news,this story has reached up to 200 subscribers!^O^

                                         Unfortunately the sad news is this story is coming to the end..T_T

                                             Thanks for reading though..I love all of my dear subbers!^.^