Didn't See It Coming

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

It had been two hours since the other left,trusting Sehun take care of the girls.Kris being the most annoying one,had repeatedly reminded him to never leave they alone.Well,Sehun is Sehun.Ever since when,he did followed the older's instruction?The answer would be never.That's exactly what he's doing when he finally made his way to the cafeteria.

Little did he knew,someone sneaked in right after he left,smirking in triumphant.

                                                                           ~~+~~

He sighed as he finally managed to escape.He leaned against the wall before his legs gave up completely.The next thing he knew,he was already crouching on the floor with his head hung low.

"Baekkie.."He cried out softly,totally baffled with the unexpected outcome.Immediately,the memories flashed back in the back of his mind.

He was able to recall everything.Everything that he heard as he hid himself not far from the place where Baekhyun met with someone anonymous.He could remember how Baekhyun protested what had they done to her friends,how she insisted on stopping all of this bull.Despite that,an unknown voice calmly warned her to keep going.They told her how the plan was close enough to the highlight,in which she replied with a huff in total annoyance.

But it was when Baekhyun angrily bursted out what they had planned that Chanyeol's eyes almost popped out of the socket and he can felt his jaw slackened.

Chanyeol pulled his hair in despair.Thousands of thoughts were running in his mind.Why?How?Every single question only ended up with another question as his mind blankly can't registered the newly information yet.Just not yet.It was overhelming of course to find out that your mate had been involved all along and to make it worse,they were planning on taking revenge by changing the girls into vampires.Although Baekhyun disagree with that plan but still she's involved as a matter of fact.He chewed his bottom lip.

"Should I tell them?"He asked to himself but then immediately sighed.As much as he prefer to avoid any new addition to their family for the time being,apparently he just can't find the courage to spill the beans.Not when his mate was behind all of this.As the time passed,he was becoming more and more frustrated with himself,completely unaware of his ability that had been awakened.

                                                                            ~~+~~

The moment he stepped into the room,he unconciously dropped his cup of bubble tea.His eyes must be on a trick with him as he faced the sight in front him.Reality hit him faster than a lightning before he anxiously grabbed his phone.

"Hyung!"He called out nervously as Kris,Chen,Lay,Kai and also Kyungsoo finally arrived and rushed to him.The death glare from Kris and Chen was really hard to miss.

"What.the.hell.happened?"Kris grabbed him by the collar of his shirt with Chen's eyes throwing daggers behind him.Kai instantly dashed to help and calmed the giant.

He his lips as his hands trembled badly."I-I don't know..I just left them for a while and when I came back,they were gone.."His words trailed off as Kris snapped at him.

"I've told you,never leave them alone for God's sake!"

"Kris,let him finish first."Kyungsoo instructed softly although the pure fears and worries were visible in her eyes.Chen also hesitantly nodded in agreement.

"Sehun?"

"I don't know..what happened but--"He opened the door,motioning them to come in."All of you should see this."

A loud gasp can be heard everywhere once the view came into their sight.There were two lifeless body on the floor,their bloods were totally drained.Countless of bite marks can be seen all over their bodies,mostly on the visible spot of the blood veins.

"Did..Did they.."Kyungsoo didn't finished her question but all of them got the meaning since they were all basically thinking of the same thing.

"We should quickly find them."Lay said absentmindedly.His brain was still taking their time to process the whole thing.Kris ruffled his hair in despair while Chen let out countless of deep sigh.

"Lay was right.Let's go."With that,they were off with heavy hearts.None of them was really strong enough to face the sudden reality.

                                                                          ~~+~~

"Please,don't hurt me.Please.."The young girl desperately pleaded with all of her heart.The fear in her dark brown orbs were obvious as it brimmed with tears.But apparently,the red eyes monster wasn't paying any attention.Her mind was blank and all she could think at the moment is the sounds of her heart pounding so hard.The fear was driving her more insane since the rate of the heartbeats increased.

"Please--"By that time,she lunged forward for .The screeching scream coming from the poor girl broke the silence of the night.

 

                                                               ----------~~+~~-----------

Oh my..Sorry guys for the late update.My parents had decided to piss me off by refusing to pay the Internet.Luckily,I can bought the Internet pass on my phone to update but sorry I'm not able to update properly for the time being.Just don't mind the font or whatsoever.I would fix it later when I was able to online using my lappy again.^.^ Anyway,enjoy!And sorry again..^O^