A Night To Remember

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

A gentle shook managed to make a certain panda girl stirred in her sleep.Painfully slow,she fluttered her eyes opened only to be welcomed by a smiling dragon right before her eyes.As if it can't be help,she responded back with a smile before sitting up on the bed,careful not to wake up the twins.

"Hey.."She mumbled,her voice still thick with sleep.Her hands spontaneously went to rub her eyes."What time is it?"

"Almost 8 or so."

Immediately,Tao's eyes largened to the size of tea saucer."What?"She asked in disbelief but her voice was a tad bit louder so the other instantly hushed her quietly.Glancing back at the sleeping figures that was cuddling on the bed,she quickly muttered a quick apology.

"Now,let's go,shall we?"Abruptly,Kris stood up and straightened his back before offering a hand towards his wife.However,the panda girl questioningly stared back and forth at him and his hand.Kris's palm made contact with his forehead while he let out a defeated sigh.

"The party?Ring a bell,darling?"The tall male said casually as he raised a brow suggestively.

"Oh yeah.The party."Tao shyly mumbled while lowering her head in embarassment.Nevertheless,she took his hand and managed to stand up properly."I'm supposed to help!Gosh,I'm such a terrible bridesmaid."

"Never mind.Kyungsoo got it under control already.Besides,there's nothing much to do."Kris told assuringly while shrugging nonchalantly.

Tao on the hand was still guilty as ever."But still,I promised to help.I didn't realized that I've fallen asleep while accompanying Yitao and Ziyi to sleep."

"You are tired and you deserved some rest.I'm sure they won't mind."A light kiss was been placed on her nose in Kris's attempt to assure her.Although not fully freed from the guilty yet,Tao smiled slightly before snuggling to the taller.

It took them only a couple minutes before they arrived at the beach,where the supposedly bachelor and bachelorette party was been held.Chanyeol and Baekhyun have decided that it was no use to hold the actual party since if anything,they were even more glad to be married so they did this kind of party instead.Once they arrived,the whole family was already there minus their children,who they made sure to sleep beforehand and Jongsoo was in charge of taking care of them.Not that he minded anyway ever since his interest was been sparked by a certain little bambi boy.Not only that,even the witches and VIXX are joining them here as they were already considered as part of the family.Taking their seat in front of the bonfire,Tao waved a bit to the rest there.

"What took you so long,BenBen?"Chanyeol playfully asked while stuffing himself with foods.Kris rolled his eyes in response while Baekhyun next to him,slapped his arm lightly with a chuckle.

On the other side,Kai let out a fake surprised gasp while eyeing Kris."I never thought--"

"Don't even get to there,Kim Jongin."The dragon irritatedly hissed."I'm not doing anything that you guys are thinking."

A stifle laughter escaped Tao's lips but eventually,she nodded in agreement."Yeah,he's right.I just kind of fell asleep with the twins."

"Oh.."

"Man,that was boring."Chen commented with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Kris in turn,groaned inwardly before standing up and tugging Tao to mirror his action.Tao arched a brow."Let's take a walk.I can't stand all of this erts."

"Hey!"

"Dude,what the--"

Protests could be heard everywhere but Tao beamed at the suggestion.She eagerly followed his act and dragged him away.But then,the dragon quickly stopped her before approaching the scene back,directly towards Suho and Lay that was snuggled close to each other.

"Can I take that?"

"Sure thing."Lay gladly replied while tossing the extra blanket towards him,in which he caught without breaking a sweat.Shortly after,Kris found himself walking along the beach with Tao right next to him and her hand intertwined with his free hand.The blanket occupied his other hand and the next thing that they did was sitting on the sand,picking a spot where it was a little bit further from the rest.Kris quickly wrapped both of them with the blanket,which Tao gladly accepted the gesture although it was pretty pointless for them.The weather is nothing to them to be honest.

"Nice,isn't it?"Kris questioned,smiling widely as the female placed her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah,it is."

"I love this kind of surrounding.Nice and all peaceful and the wave sounds are so great."

Tao hummed in reply,only silently watching what he meant.Kris turned around slightly to see her at the lack of response.

"But I love you more of course."He quickly added,placing a chaste kiss on the tip of her nose and her forehead.Tao instantly let out a laugh that made her eyes crinkled in a cute way.

"I know that,my y,handsome,loving and extremely hot husband.I love you too,okay?"Returning the kiss,she cupped his cheeks to bring their lips together.

A goofy grin adorned Kris's face once they pulled away slightly."Thought you don't know."

Although it was well-known the other was only joking,the panda girl eventually softened at the time.Smiling from ear to ear,she playfully poked his nose.

"You,mister,don't ever say that.I know.I always know that,okay eventhough I'm not a mind reader like you.And you got no idea how thankful I am for that.For all of your love to me..and also our chilren.For that,I love too,Mr. Wu."

Stunned with the little speech,all that Kris was able to do is to pull her even closer if that was possible and nuzzled his face in her hair.The mint scent immediately filled his nose.

"Well,thanks to you too..Mrs. Wu."