Moonstone

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

The group of family finally made it home after they rushed back from their previous destination.As soon as they stepped into the house,they immediately split up and directly headed straight to their own destination.Kyungsoo absentmindedly made her way to the kitchen but not before her wrist was been pulled by a certain tanned male.

"I'm going to take a shower first."He informed,in which she replied with a mere nod."Please,watch your step and no more staring into space,okay?"

Kai gently tapped her nose to warn her,half-jokingly.Kyungsoo immediately glared back at the other before sighing.

"Fine."She mumbled under her breath,earning a wide smile from the taller before he skipped away to their shared bedroom.The wide eyed girl blew her bang and stood there for a moment,silently watched his retreating back.Eventually,she finally did what she had intended before.Soon enough,she found a couple in the kitchen as soon as she stepped in.They appeared to be happily playing with their kids.

Tao instantly looked up once she heard her footsteps."Oh,unnie!"She beamed cheerfully with a wide grin etched on her face.

"Umm,hi.."Kyungsoo replied back although her voice was barely audible.

"Are you going to cook,unnie?"The panda girl quickly asked,very eagerly.

"Yeah."A short reply that slipped off from her lips.Kris,who finally payed attention to the two,suddenly quirked his eyebrows.

"Kyungsoo?"He called out hesitantly."Is there something you have to tell us?"

The main reason why he even questioned that was because the fact that the other female was trying hard to hide her thoughts currently,raising his curiosity meter to the maximum level.Kyungsoo took a quick glance towards him before bitting her bottom lip in despair.

As if on cue,the kitchen began to flood with the rest of the family as they finally entered it after a refreshing shower.That included Kai.The male made his way to his wife before circling her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.However,he immediately sensed the tense air that surrounded his wife.He quickly turned her around and eyed her with concern.

"What's wrong?"He questioned worriedly as his palms made contact with her cheeks.Kyungsoo shook her head in an instant.

"Kyungsoo,don't lie."

Meanwhile that,Chen watched in amusement as he stared back and forth between the couple and the dragon.He took a seat next to Tao,who only shrugged at his quiet demand of explanation.Tao resumed to feed Yitao in her arms but still,keeping an ear to hear the conversation.

"There's n-nothing to hide,okay.."Kyungsoo frustratedly voiced out while looking down.But then,her stuttering really is a rare occasion so indeed it attracted the attention of the rest of them.

"Come on,sweetheart.Spit it out."She know very well she won't lasted for a long time if the male kept on his gentle and soothing voice so unwillingly,a deep sigh escaped her lips.She tilted her head and met eyes with his legally wedded husband.Her eyes seemed terrified and hesitant as it appeared to be to the sun-kissed male so he quickly cupped her face before placing a quick peck on her lips.

Someone made a gagging noise."I'm going to puke very soon."That received a light smack on the back of his head from a certain bambi girl,who's totally annoyed by her own husband by now.Unsurprisingly,someone agreed with him and it surely wasn't a coincidence that it turned out to be the ultimate troll in the house.

"Fine,let me be honest here."She began."The moonstone that we need to find.."

"Yeah,what about it?Do you by any chance know where is it?"Chen eagerly questioned with his twinkling eyes while resting his chin on top of his hands that were clasped together.

"Maybe..I've saw it once."The wide eyed girl hesitantly answered.But her answer made almost all in the room light up in excitement.

"But.."She added.

"But what?"

"I can tell you where is it but I'm not going with you guys.Just let me stay here and take care of your kids or whatsoever."Kyungsoo desperately said with her widened eyes.

Xiumin furrowed her brows in response,unable to comprehend it."But why?I thought we are in this together."

"Yeah.Why,Kyungie?We would need your ability if things get out of control.If there's someone who should stay,that would be me for sure."Suho said,agreeing with Xiumin's words.But her low self-esteem resulted in Lay reaching up to her to place an arm around her shoulder before he rubbed her arms comfortingly.

"No."Kyungsoo firmly shook her head."I'm not going."

"Jeez.Where is it that you are so persistent on not going?"Finally,Tao snapped irritatedly.She rolled her eyes in the process.

"M-my brother has it.."As soon as the piece of information was been uttered by the terrified girl in fear,the females in the room immediately exchanged a knowing look with each other.