Something's Wrong

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

It was that feeling again.The same feeling over again after all.The relief and violent joy surged through him as it was coming closer.Closing the distance as quickly as it could.Unknowingly,a smile tugged the corner of his lips before a subtle voice interrupted his string of thoughts.

"Everything is going to be in its place again,Kyungie.Everything."With that,he sneaked his arms around her waist as he stared forward with a high expectation.He did freely let himself enjoyed the feeling.The same feeling that he had two years ago.That feeling when the love of life life that was standing right next to him now was given her second chance of living.

                                                                              ~~+~~

A sudden unknown feeling surged through him unwillingly as his eyes caught the sight in front of him.The mixed feeling that was crashing like a big waves in him.Somehow,he did felt a bliss too at the same time and it felt like that it might knock him off his feet.If only he wasn't holding a living thing in his arms at the time.

"Oh boy, just got real."Abruptly,the words slipped off from Tao's lips casually as she stared in shock too.She hid herself behind her husband afterward very quickly once she realized but seems like even the angelic girl was too speechless either.

Instead,Suho stepped forward very slowly before her hands cupped the face that was long gone.The face that everybody missed all along.Fresh tears began to pool in her eyes before it streamed down her cheeks without her consent.

Luhan mirrored her action and so did Kyungsoo followed by Tao.They engulfed in a big hug as the rest of them just watched with mixed feelings like him.On the other side,Kris made his way to Kai's side and immediately punched his arms in an instant.

"You should have told us!"Kris scolded but it was hard to miss the slight grin that etched on his face.

Kai chuckled in response."Sorry,bro.."

Meanwhile that,he was still frozen in his place.He was too stunned to even move any of his limbs and too speechless to utter a piece of word.That doesn't applied the same to the one in his arms though as he began to struggle in his arms and reached out his tiny arms for someone.Out of all,Tao was the first one to notice this with her teary eyes as she walked to the stunned male and reached out for Chanhyun.The little boy obviously didn't hesitated even once,too eager as he appeared to be.

"Come here,Hyunnie."Tao voiced out with her slightly cracked voice."Let's meet with your mama.."

It was a painfully piercing feeling that daggered through her heart as she saw Tao is coming closer with the tiny boy in her arms.She was already on the verge of crying as she reminisced back the moment the tiny boy was even more smaller than he is now.At the very moment,reality began to hit her back again as she jerked back slightly.

"Don't come closer."She warned with so much difficulty.That managed to make Tao stopped half way,feeling totally confused with the instruction.

"Unnie,why?What's wrong?"Tao asked with concern laced every piece of word that slipped off from her lips as she ignored the instruction and started to take a few more steps forward.

"Stop.there."She warned again but instead of saying it as a warn,it sounded more like a plead.Her hands clutched tightly on both side,almost displaying her white knuckles.

All of a sudden,Kris turned to face her in horror."Holy ,not my wife!Tao--"It all happened in a blink of an eyes as they witnessed how her eyes turned into deep burgundy before everything was in chaos.Kris had rushed to catch his wife right in time as the latter collapsed due to the excruciating pain.Thankfully,Sehun was fast enough to sense the current situation and quickly took Chanhyun away from Tao's embrace before she collapsed.All of them shot her a look in disbelief.

"What have you done?"Kris yelled while supporting Tao's body.His eyes displayed how furious he is currently.On the other side,the rest remained silent while the aimed girl looked down in despair.

"I-I'm s-sorry..I'm..so sorry.."She lifted her head and everybody could obviously spotted her swollen and teary eyes.She shook her head weakly."I shouldn't be..here."

"Baek,no!Wait!"After a while,Chanyeol finally uttered a few words as he chased after the said girl in rush.The remaining just hopelessly trailed their eyes after the two before they looked at each other with meaningful smile.

                                                                              ~~+~~

"Oh my God!He's so cute!"Luhan squealed as she pinched Xiuchen's chubby cheeks.The latter instantly blinked confusedly at the people who surrounded him.He looked back and forth from his mother to the big crowd in front of him before tilting his head to the side and blinked again.

"Gosh,you are too cute,XiuXiu!"Tao also joined the fun,already feeling much better after she got attacked all of a sudden by Baekhyun just now.Tao and Luhan continued to play with Xiuchen while Chanhyun glared at them.

Meanwhile that,Sehun who's still holding Chanhyun in his arms,curiously bombarded Chen with questions.He mischievously teased the latter with Lay tagging along.

"You guys are so annoying!Even more worse than Xiuchen!"Chen whined playfully and punched Lay's arm with a huge grin plastered all over his face.The unicorn chuckled in response.

"Payback,man.Who the heck asked you to leave just like that?With no call,no news,no goodbye.You are the worst okay."Lay said,crossing his arms at the same time.Chen rolled his eyes in annoyance,unable to deny it either.

"Where did you get 'it' though?"Suddenly,Kris interrupted with a disgusted look.Chen's brows knitted together in confusion.

"It?What are you talking about--Wait,Xiuchen?"Kris replied with a quick nod,in which made Chen huffed on the spot.He immediately punched Kris's arms."Dude,that's my son!Not a thing,moron."

"Whatever it is.Just explain about it.I swear there's no way in hell a female vampire could give birth."

Chen scratched the back of his head."Err..that.Later,okay?We have a lot of explanations to do and it's better if we wait for the two.Baekhyun has a lot to say too."

                                                                         ~~+~~

"Baek,wait!Please,stop.I can't lose you again!"Chanyeol desperately pleaded for the other to stop running while he struggled to keep on track with her.It seemed to work as the latter finally started to slow down before she stopped completely not long after.She slowly turned her back from him with a frightened look.

"I should..go."She said,her voice came out as a whisper while she fidgeted in her spot.Chanyeol firmly shook his head.

"No.Not this time!"

"But--

"I said no!Don't you understand?I can't lose you again!"Chanyeol snapped,frustratedly clenched his fists tightly.

The shorter eyed him with a softer look."But why?"

"Because I love you damn it,Byun Baekhyun!"Baekhyun let out a merely laugh before she stared back at the male cynically.

"But I can't stay.I should go.For your own sake."

"I don't give a .Just stay!Please?"The other didn't replied but instead,just kept on staring at him as if he's a prey.Her eyes began to change again suddenly.

"Something's wrong.."Chanyeol thought once he finally realized that and took a few cautious steps back.