Suspicion

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

The man swiftly wiped the dripping blood with the back of his hand while his lips slowly formed a devious smirk.His eyes emotionless stared at the piling lifeless humans on the ground.

"Humans.."He muttered in disgust as he brushed off his cloth from imaginary dust.He took a last glance before he skipped out of the room with a total satisfied grin.

                                                                                                         ~~+~~

Chen continously pat Xiumin's back as the latter shoved her face in his chest and mumbled in fear about the humans.Meanwhile that,Luhan was silently resting on Sehun's lap with her eyes closed,enjoying as Sehun ran a finger along her hair.Tao,however have been crying non-stop by now.And something felt off.The weather is changing.

"Is it going to rain today?"Kyungsoo asked in confusion."I thought the news said it's going to be sunny today."

Kai shrugged while Kris tried his best to calm the younger.By that time,Hongbin and Ken walked through the door with a few bags in their hands.They lifted the bags for everyone to see.

"We figured out you guys might need this since you guys went back home without finishing the hunting.We hunted for you and here it is."Ken explained to them,earning nods from everywhere.He dissapeared into the kitchen,where he kept all of the stocks in the refrigerator.Hongbin stepped closer to them with his eyes eyeing Tao carefully.

"Sorry for that but they were just so traumatized for the time being."

"Nevermind.I'm fine with that."Ken answered while he made his way to join them.

"You better calm her down now."Hongbin's word directed right to Kris instantly caused everybody to turn to them.Even the newborns.Kris furrowed his eyebrows before slowly,a surprise look appeared on his features.

"Are you serious?"Kris said in a stunned voice.He reached out and caught Hongbin's shoulder before gripping onto it firmly.Tao was left alone,dumbfounded as the tears were still visible on her face.Hongbin stared at Kris with a cold stare,conversing with him through his mind as the other confusedly looked at them back and forth.After a moment,Kris finally shifted his attention and looked over his shoulder to his only mate.

"T-Tao,you need to stop crying now,dear."Kris said in a monotone.His eyes were slightly unfocused as he glanced at Hongbin with hesitant expression.

A frown appeared on the younger's face."W-what?"

"Just,please."

Kai placed his hand on Kris's shoulder in a comforting gesture."What did we miss,my brother?Let us know too."

All of them nodded in agreement but Kris stayed still and just chewing his bottom lip.Kai watched him for half a second and then focused on Hongbin.

"Explain."Hongbin rolled his eyes in response.

"His mate is dangerous.This girl affects the weather with her whole body.That explained the changing of the weather because apparently.."He took a quick glance at Tao."..she's crying right now.It's her ability."

All eyes widened and rounded completely and even their jaws slackened while Tao pointed at herself.She blinked repeatedly,bewildered.

"Me?"Hongbin and Kris nodded almost in unison.It took Tao a few seconds,despite how quickly her new brain worked,to eventually managed to process the information.She gasped,her tears totally gone.

Hongbin pointed at the window."See?Your tears had stopped so the weather is back to normal."

Tao was still in disbelief but she can't denied the truth that laced every single words that Hongbin uttered.The weather was so bright by now.A definitely great weather for all.Hongbin shrugged and plopped himself onto the couch,casually swinging his legs.

"By the way,you guys sure had found a great collection of mates.I travelled all over the world searching for such anomalies,and you guys simply stumble across it by accident caused by love.Life is weird."He commented,arising more curiosity among them.

"Please,just speak straight to the point.Double meaning really doesn't fascinated me."Chen said with an unamused look.

"Yes,please."Lay added,annoyance written all over his face too.

Hongbin let out a light chuckle but nevertheless,proceed to explain."You see,as far that you knew,all of you had an ability of your own right?"

Kris,Kai,Sehun,Chen,Lay and Kyungsoo nodded in unison.

"So,I was saying how lucky you guys were because now,your family had gotten bigger with the addition with your newborns mates and even more,each of them were talented as well.For an example,this young lady can do weather manipulation while this one already can perceive the future vision."

"Luhan,is that true?"Sehun immediately questioned the bambi girl in disbelief.Her doe eyes looked everywhere except to him but at the same time,she replied with a slight nod.

"Gosh,that explained how you knew about Sungyeol at that time!"Kyungsoo exclaimed loudly.Luhan just stayed silent,didn't agree neither deny it.

"Well Kris,I can't believe you never noticed you was unable to read her mind."Hongbin spoke again,pointing at Suho this time."I guess your mind was too occupied with Tao."

Kris tilted his head and arched an eyebrow.At the same time,he was trying to prove Hongbin's words.He was left with his mouth hanging open when he realized it was nothing but the truth.

"A shield?"Hongbin nodded,confirming it.Suho's brows furrowing in confusion.

"What shield?What are you talking about?"She frowned.All she could picture in her head was a ridiculous medieval suits of armor.

"You have a purely a mental defense,Suho.Limited,but strong.Let's just say,your head was all yours.Kris wasn't able to hear your thought at all."Hongbin explained briefly while Suho formed a circle with .

"You need to be thankful for that,Suho."Chen snickered as he glared at Kris."This giant had invaded our minds and privacy too much as a matter of fact."

Kris returned him with a scoff and rolled his eyes.Totally not his fault according to his own opinion.Meanwhile that,Xiumin tapped her fingers on her chin before she waved her hands in the air to catch Hongbin's attention.She succeed when he immediately turned to her.

"How about me?You said each of us have one."

"Oh,you have one.Water and cold manipulation.Rare and fascinating."

But then,they were interrupted abruptly once Chanyeol stepped into the house.His clothes were slightly messy and he didn't even stopped to greet them or whatsoever.The other just ignored him just like how he wanted to from his way but not Sehun.Knowing Chanyeol very well,he sensed something.Especially when he observed him from head to toes and then,he was able to spot it.A small traces of blood on his shirt.

What the ?

                                                                                    ~~+~~

All of them were sat down in the living room.Kaisoo,Hunhan and Taoris were on the same couch,cuddling with their own partner while Xiuchen on the other couch of their own.Meanwhile that,the other family on the floor looking through what's on the tv.At the moment,they seemed like one big family.

Suddenly,Sehun shouted."Stop!"

All eyes turned to him while his eyes firmly never left the screen.

"Let's watch the news for a while."

"Fine."Ravi decided and they all stared at the screen,mindlessly listening to all of the news.But then,a breaking news caught their attention,their eyes focused completely on the tv.

"..found a few bodies in the alley.Police were trying their best for now to I.D. them as these corpses were mutilated,almost beyond recognition.It was described to be most likely like the most vicious vicious animal attack any of us could imagine,times ten.Such gruesome was reported to never been seen as the corpses were just ripped to shreds.For the time being,the police department had required all citizen to be careful and on full guard everytime--"

All of their face turned pale and their eyes widened.The girls were just surprised because that news sounds so sadistic and cruel.But the opposite to the boys.Thousands of thoughts were running in their minds as they recalled back the past event.Sehun's face especially turned even more pale with fright.

H-he can't be..